PDA

View Full Version : Leon Fluxx Ft. Sparx - Ski MasK WaY (Remix)

Leon Fluxx
12-07-2006, 10:55 PM
Label - Tha Commission/Cell Block Mobb
Track - Ski Mask Way REMIX
Emcee's - Leon Fluxx & Sparx
Orginal Track - 50 Cent - Ski Mask Way

[Intro]
Yeah
I'm Tryin to catch me sumthin
I'ma catch you sumthin
100 Grand..Shit Dat Aint Nothin

[Chorus]
Sparx:
nigga that watch is nice
that's what you bought from me
them Diamonds is nice
that Coke is nice
That's what you bought from me?
Take that shit off, move I'll break you off properly
Sparx n Fluxx..try stoppin deez G's

Fluxx:
I get mine the fast way, ski mask way
Make money
Make money, money, money
nigga if you ask me
It's the only way
Take money
Take money, money, money

Leon Fluxx:
Its Just my Ski-Mask-Way,Dressed In all Black..r u Ready Fo my Gat-2-Spray?//
I think Not..I'd trash-dis-gay,Laughed when-He-Prayed,U just Fixin-to-choke//
And Ya family told me u already turned-out-Broke,Fluxx rippin-this-joke//
Leavin ya body-Soaked, Mad Blood like afta a Biter steps to Me wit Prewritten-notes//
Is ya diction-broke?? I'll rob every Penny off U n Leave ya own dick-in-ya-throat//
I Stay hittin-the-notes & consume-vast-lands,U slack-Fam.,crying from my back-hand//
Den i stack-a-grand,"high speed sodomy" when my fast-hands stick a broom-in-ya-ass-man//
Killed ya Ma's & threw her heart-in-a-trashcan,My inner anger is powerful enuff 2 crack-stan//
Afta I take dat money.."Lose ya legs"..cuz I ain't standin-dis-bitch,after Im Hammerin-wit-fist//
I-get-rich, Cuz I'm Stealin All-Ya-Shit, Keep talkin shit when u tied Up..I'll-absorb-ya-hitz//
Thinkin U gangsta?? anyone can Walk-Like-cripz,U stuck up wit only empty shells-in-da-clip//
I flipped My gangsta Grammar-and-wits,So theres no attemped-murderin-shit//
I'll even robb ya amateur-spits, until they mix and rip ya hands-from-ya-wrists//
like cancerous-cysts, Im gettin "under ya skin", now you cant advance-from-this//
Fluxx & Sparx always Sin-&-Disgrace..Fuck It.. Will smash the chin-of-this-waste//
Sparx Pulls out da Gun & ends-da-case,his Tech Spray's half da skin-from-his-face//
I chopped up his body so His limbs-is-misplaced,Stash his corpse Under His Own-Stair-case//
We Ski Maskin money 2 always stay-on-a-chase,While our hearts beat at da same-calm-pace//
Our Lifes ride as one..and will neva-be-replaced..Death... us gangsta will neva-Taste.....///

[Chorus]
Sparx:
nigga that watch is nice
them Diamonds is nice
that Coke is nice

Fluxx:
Make money
Make money, money, money
nigga if you ask me
It's the only way
Take money
Take money, money, money

Sparx:
I roll up a Grape Kingpin, Cuban-like fingers spinning it tight, put it to my mouth and use a blowtorch for a light,
Its goin down tonight, bout to be another heist, I need that money and I don’t care if a judge wanna give me life,
Im sittin in the corner of my room, calmly hittin this blunt of doom, could b my last day, but at least ill b walkin on the moon,
I get the call from Adonis to get my shit ready, open up my desk drawer to reveal a glock and 10 blades like Freddy,
Hop in the ride wit Fluxx at my side, one of my first choices as company if this night I should die,
As we pull up to the curb Fluxx jumps out the whip, catches a nigga full on shinin, “Gimmie the jewels fo’ I empty a clip”,
He acted surprised at first, then he turned and jerked, pulled out a sig, and was about to let it squirt,
I caught him in the back with a quick spurt, lookin like a bullseye been painted on his shirt,
He fell to the ground n Fluxx jacked him for his chain, I start up the car and we gone faster then we came,
“One more on the list” he said to me, so we drove for a half, and we approached silently, comin up behind him,
he started walkin at a frantic pace, seemed like he was lookin in his purse for his mase, followed him to his place,
opened the door and 44 45’s, all pointed at his face, in 10 minutes, we turned his house into the planet of the apes,
everyone let they clips fly, till he fell, crumpled, screamed and began to cry, BANG, shell hit his head and ended his life,
we grabbed the purp, the work and proceeded to peace, fleein low key so as not to attract the police,
went to the pier, covered the car in gas, put a match to that ass and that shit looked like a stripper how it popped with a blast,
went back to the crib, I gutted a few cohibas, rolled up and blew haze, cleaned my heater, and passed out tony soprano style, with the cash hidden in the bird feeder…

[Chorus]
Sparx:
nigga that watch is nice
them Diamonds is nice
that Coke is nice

Fluxx:
Make money
Make money, money, money
nigga if you ask me
It's the only way
Take money
Take money, money, money

Duke
12-08-2006, 12:58 AM
Dope Ish from both of yall Multis were on point..
Dis Trak Was coo.... I felt da concept, N yall was pretty on point
FLuxx had da horrorcore type wit da dicks in throat n corpse wordplay
he used it was sick.
N sparxx had da OG steez... Which was pretty dope
O/A

Stay up

EZ

Leon Fluxx
12-08-2006, 12:20 PM
lol thats what the vietamiez did in Dead Presidents..Raw shit.. cuttin off his dick n leavin it in his own mouf.. Just a sick and twisted way a rob a nigga... Ski Mask way....thanks for the feed
Uppin

Mlnuteman
12-08-2006, 03:01 PM
I don't like it

Sparx
12-08-2006, 03:12 PM
damn Fluxx.. u ripped them multiz...

Fluxx & Sparx always Sin-&-Disgrace..Fuck It.. Will smash the chin-of-this-waste//
Sparx Pulls out da Gun & ends-da-case,his Tech Spray's half da skin-from-his-face//
I chopped up his body so His limbs-is-misplaced,Stash his corpse Under His Own-Stair-case//
We Ski Maskin money 2 always stay-on-a-chase,While our hearts beat at da same-calm-pace//
Our Lifes ride as one..and will neva-be-replaced..Death... us gangsta will neva-Taste.....///

Leon Fluxx
12-08-2006, 09:22 PM
Yea i liked my endin.. I def like dis from u.. good images i got from it.. Real shit.. kinda wrote da same image too.. Alil different.. but our minds were on da same prize fo shooo.. Shit was fire.. I like deez bars from ya.. definitily tight son!!!... Tha Commisson & Cell Block Mobb in da House...

get the call from Adonis to get my shit ready, open up my desk drawer to reveal a glock and 10 blades like Freddy,
Hop in the ride wit Fluxx at my side, one of my first choices as company if this night I should die,
As we pull up to the curb Fluxx jumps out the whip, catches a nigga full on shinin, “Gimmie the jewels fo’ I empty a clip”,

Oooo yea.. Thanks for explainin Why u didnt like it.. or how i could change it to make it better.. I can always count on Minute man wit a good feedback... Hey atleast i dont bust a nut in a minute.. lol.. thanks for tryin though.. I think i kno how u are though lol.

Flash
12-08-2006, 09:45 PM
Yeah great drop!8.7/10!And this how 50 robbed right???:D

Leon Fluxx
12-08-2006, 11:16 PM
Aslong as im Not robbin Banks.. Im good.. lol.. I'd rob 50.. not banks.. Banks still has da hood mentality...

Also.. Coming soon.. The Most Long Awaited Track....
ALPHABETICAL SLAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NIggaz aint ready.. this is legendary Status right here this track..!!!!!
Coming sooner den u think...!!!!

Sparx
12-09-2006, 01:48 AM
lmao u cant rob 50... too much security... Buck still has my respect tho... his last mixtape was fire

Leon Fluxx
12-09-2006, 03:29 AM
yea it was Da Chronic 2006 i think it was called.. I got ova a thousand mixtapes piled in my room.. I get it all.. but yea that was the hottest one of the year.. that and Lloyd Banks - Gang Green Season or w/e.. dat shit was fiya... Hopefully 50cent realizes he doin bullshit and go back to his old roots.. like the first 5 gunit mixtapes dropped in a week.. that was back in 02 before get rich die tryin came out..if u aint heard dat old 50 holla at me.. i'll give u 60 real hot oldschool gunit tracks..

killa4hire
12-09-2006, 05:52 AM
yea it was Da Chronic 2006 i think it was called.. I got ova a thousand mixtapes piled in my room.. I get it all.. but yea that was the hottest one of the year.. that and Lloyd Banks - Gang Green Season or w/e.. dat shit was fiya... Hopefully 50cent realizes he doin bullshit and go back to his old roots.. like the first 5 gunit mixtapes dropped in a week.. that was back in 02 before get rich die tryin came out..if u aint heard dat old 50 holla at me.. i'll give u 60 real hot oldschool gunit tracks..

homie I had them and lost 'em when my old pc crashed I needs them man I think it was God's Plan 50 cent is the future and a couple others man, Leon hook a homie up man I ain't heard the after my cheddar track in a minute my nigga

BUT YEAH HOW CAN U NOT ROB 50 ALL THEM MIXTAPES HE PUT OUT B4 DRE AND EM SPOTTED HIM WERE ALL BEATS HE RE-USED, PHYSICALLY ROB HIM, MAN I DON'T CARE IF HE GOT CIA AGENTS PROTECTIN' HIM PEOPLE CAN BE TOUCHED

anyhow, LEON AND SPARX, FIYA AS UZUAL

lilsam
12-09-2006, 06:19 AM
A Fire Collab, Some Crazy Multis From Both Of U!!

Best Lines:
Fluxx
Leavin ya body-Soaked, Mad Blood like afta a Biter steps to Me wit Prewritten-notes//

Sparx
He acted surprised at first, then he turned and jerked, pulled out a sig, and was about to let it squirt,
I caught him in the back with a quick spurt, lookin like a bullseye been painted on his shirt,

Overall, A 9.3/10, Crazy Especially 4 A Remix, As U Have 2 Adapt And Continue The Previous Idea Of The Song.

Sparx
12-09-2006, 02:13 PM
yea chronic 2006 was sick..

man ive got this one g-unit tape... 134 Allstars, they wer a sick crew b4 they all got signed and then after get rich, hunger for more and cashville the shit died... yayo became ass (but he was actually spittin decent raps b4 he went 2 jail) olivia is never gonna release a cd, Mobb Deeps CD was good tho... and MOP's should b good

BlackStar
12-09-2006, 02:23 PM

[Intro]
Yeah
I'ma catch you sumthin

[Chorus]
Sparx:
n**** that watch is nice
them Diamonds is nice
that Coke is nice

Fluxx:
Make money
Make money, money, money
n**** if you ask me
It's the only way
Take money
Take money, money, money

Leon Fluxx:
dope opener, hardcore!
Is ya diction-broke?? I'll rob every Penny off U n Leave ya own dick-in-ya-throat//
lol...I'll put a * here...check it later
I Stay hittin-the-notes & consume-vast-lands,U slack-Fam.,crying from my back-hand//
Den i stack-a-grand,"high speed sodomy" when my fast-hands stick a broom-in-ya-ass-man//
Killed ya Ma's & threw her heart-in-a-trashcan,My inner anger is powerful enuff 2 crack-stan//
hardcore...
Afta I take dat money.."Lose ya legs"..cuz I ain't standin-dis-bitch,after Im Hammerin-wit-fist//
nice wordplay
I-get-rich, Cuz I'm Stealin All-Ya-Shit, Keep talkin shit when u tied Up..I'll-absorb-ya-hitz//
Thinkin U gangsta?? anyone can Walk-Like-cripz,U stuck up wit only empty shells-in-da-clip//
don't get this. Where is the connection between Grammar and wits and attemped murdering? explain please
I'll even robb ya amateur-spits, until they mix and rip ya hands-from-ya-wrists//
like cancerous-cysts, Im gettin "under ya skin", now you cant advance-from-this//
that was a good line! creative
hardcore again! Can't expect more from Devil's son ;)

[Chorus]
Sparx:
n**** that watch is nice
them Diamonds is nice
that Coke is nice

Fluxx:
Make money
Make money, money, money
n**** if you ask me
It's the only way
Take money
Take money, money, money

Sparx:
I roll up a Grape Kingpin, Cuban-like fingers spinning it tight, put it to my mouth and use a blowtorch for a light,
shit...tried to find out what you mean with this line. You can make wine out of a Grape, a Kingpin is a Gang leader and a blowtorch a blowlamp. but..you need propane or stuff like this to use it. explain it please :unsure:
Its goin down tonight, bout to be another heist, I need that money and I don’t care if a judge wanna give me life,
Im sittin in the corner of my room, calmly hittin this blunt of doom, could b my last day, but at least ill b walkin on the moon,
you describe your doubts very good here...but why will you walking on the moon?
I get the call from Adonis to get my shit ready, open up my desk drawer to reveal a glock and 10 blades like Freddy,
good one! Freddy Krueger has got one blade on every finger...so 10 altogether
you put your thought and your doubts in this line again...I like it
As we pull up to the curb Fluxx jumps out the whip, catches a n**** full on shinin, “Gimmie the jewels fo’ I empty a clip”,
looking like a bullseye? lol...nice simile
He fell to the ground n Fluxx jacked him for his chain, I start up the car and we gone faster then we came,
“One more on the list” he said to me, so we drove for a half, and we approached silently, comin up behind him,
he started walkin at a frantic pace, seemed like he was lookin in his purse for his mase, followed him to his place,
opened the door and 44 45’s, all pointed at his face, in 10 minutes, we turned his house into the planet of the apes,
lol...you build up the suspense very good by the way
everyone let they clips fly, till he fell, crumpled, screamed and began to cry, BANG, shell hit his head and ended his life,
we grabbed the purp, the work and proceeded to peace, fleein low key so as not to attract the police,
went to the pier, covered the car in gas, put a match to that ass and that shit looked like a stripper how it popped with a blast,
rofl! what a simile! great!
went back to the crib, I gutted a few cohibas, rolled up and blew haze, cleaned my heater, and passed out tony soprano style, with the cash hidden in the bird feeder…
I checked for Tony Soprano...but I don't know him. It's a hint to this TV serie, isn't it?

[Chorus]
Sparx:
n**** that watch is nice
them Diamonds is nice
that Coke is nice

Fluxx:
Make money
Make money, money, money
n**** if you ask me
It's the only way
Take money
Take money, money, money

Shit was cool! Fluxx came with a bloody hardcore style! Shit was disgusting but...that's G'-Style lol. And like I said before...you can't expect something else from Devil's Son!

Sparx, the man in the background. You're unsure and have got doubts in this song. You show the reader that this is no action movie and that you can die everytime out there. But everything has got a prize.

now to the *

first I have to quote Fluxx

lol thats what the vietamiez did in Dead Presidents..Raw shit.. cuttin off his dick n leavin it in his own mouf..
mhhh...I love this movie. The whole story! BUT I doubt that it was his dick. It looks more like his tounge. I don't know...never thought it could be his dick. I have to watch the movie again...Maybe it doesn't sound smart to cut out the tounge and put it in his mouth again :unsure:

So guys..there are some questions...check the break down.

Is this a song from the new album by Tha Comission/CBM?

Sparx
12-09-2006, 02:47 PM
lol Star, a Grape Kingpin is a flavour of blunt... like a cigar...

and walking on the moon = im high lol

BlackStar
12-09-2006, 03:11 PM
lol Star, a Grape Kingpin is a flavour of blunt... like a cigar...

couldn't know it lol...now the Cuba-like makes sense! :D
I searched "Grape Kingpin" on wikipedia but couldn't find it there :(

and walking on the moon = im high lol
oh...simple... :p

lol thank you!

Leon Fluxx
12-09-2006, 03:40 PM
homie I had them and lost 'em when my old pc crashed I needs them man I think it was God's Plan 50 cent is the future and a couple others man, Leon hook a homie up man I ain't heard the after my cheddar track in a minute my nigga

BUT YEAH HOW CAN U NOT ROB 50 ALL THEM MIXTAPES HE PUT OUT B4 DRE AND EM SPOTTED HIM WERE ALL BEATS HE RE-USED, PHYSICALLY ROB HIM, MAN I DON'T CARE IF HE GOT CIA AGENTS PROTECTIN' HIM PEOPLE CAN BE TOUCHED

anyhow, LEON AND SPARX, FIYA AS UZUAL

Yea.. He kinda did rob da instrumentalz.. BUT datz what u gotta do to put out mixtapes and to flaunt da skill i do that.. shit i tink some of my audio is better then the orginal tracks it came from.. Anwyaz.. Imma drop all tha hot ass tracks from Oldskool G-Unit tonight.. on here.. cuz im goin to harlem and takin my Ma's out for the night for dinner or some shit.. soo i gotta get ready now..

Leon Fluxx
12-09-2006, 03:49 PM
don't get this. Where is the connection between Grammar and wits and attemped murdering? explain please

Aight I'll explain it ..
First line means
Self explainitory...Im stealin all yea shit.. u cant do shit.. But just talk shit.. thats why im absorbing ya words u spittin at me.. while i robb u..
2nd line
Afta he's talkin real gangsta and acting real hard.. He doesnt realize im robbing him pretty much wit an empty clip.. Cuz all the shells in the gun are empty.. kinda like blanks to show there are bullets in the gun.. but they been already shot but all u see is the casin soo thats why u think that...
3rd line
I flipped my grammer.. meanin I changed how i would rob u.. instead of screaming and demandin.. I do it cool and smooth.. And instead of using a Loaded Gun which is armed robbery.. I used a Gun with no bullets.. which how can u kill someone wit???.. THeres no bullets.. soo if i do get caught.. its not attempted murder.. cuz i got no bullets to murda u.. .

get it???
also heres ya otha question

Oooo Yea.. And In Dead Presidents.. That was his dick stashed in his mouth.. If it wasnt.. Then if u think it was his tongue.. how was he talkin.. Secoundly.. I've heard that alot from Vietnam books on what they use to do.. ANd its a fact that Vietnamise use to Cut off the vicitims dick in stick it in there own mouth to show the lowest of respect for the USA.. Shit was sick.. soo i kinda used that in the same way.. Sayin.. if i can robb u this is.. U got the lowest of respect..

Leon Fluxx
12-09-2006, 03:51 PM
Yea.. Pretty much it will be on the commission/CBM lp..

Im just getting ready to drop my sickest track ever.. hardest shit i've down.. its called the Alaphabetical slaughter.. ANd imma kill it.. and engrave my legacy in spittin and writting wit dis track.. cuz few will try it.. none would most likely finish.. its the hardest shit i wrote.. and that is coming real soon..

Leon Fluxx
12-09-2006, 08:20 PM
upppin.......

Leon Fluxx
12-09-2006, 08:21 PM
can i get some more line to line break downs.. dont forget.. I did dat fo a lot of ya niggaz on dis board.. I got one.. and im happy i got dat fo shooo.. but someone hook me up wit more line by lines or atleast rate it

Cap
12-10-2006, 12:03 AM
Y'all Is Like "Id Rob This Dude, But Not That Dude"

Shit, Why Not Both? Lol

Crack Drop Yall - 8-9/10

Leon Fluxx
12-10-2006, 12:20 AM
Hottest Oldskool G-Unit Tracks from 00-03

G-Unit-11-tony_yayo-freestyle(live_on_hot97)
G-Unit-13-tony_yayo-freestyle(live_on_hot97)
G-Unit-50 cent - the realest niggaz(live)
G-Unit - 06 - Back Seat Tony Yayo
G-Unit - 50 Cent - 24 - freestyle
G-Unit - 50 Cent- Cross My Path (JaRule Diss)
G-Unit - 187
G-Unit - (stretch armstrong freestyles)
G-Unit - After My Cheddar
G-Unit - Best Of Lloyd Banks - 39 - G Unit Anthem
G-Unit- - Best of Llyod banks - Paid In Full (Freestlye)
G-Unit - Bitches Ain't Shit
G-Unit - Catch Me In The Hood
G-Unit - Ching Ching Ching
G-Unit - clue shit
G-Unit - Crazy
G-Unit- - dead wrong freestyle
G-Unit - Doin My Own Thing
G-Unit - Free TonyYayo Pt.1 Best Of Tony Yayo - TonyYayo - freestyle hot97 funk flex pt.1
G-Unit- - Freestyle (Cream Beat)
G-Unit- - Freestyle (Dipset Anthem)
G-Unit - Funk Flex
G-Unit - Gangsta'd Up
G-unit - got me a bottle
G-Unit - G-Unit Soliders
G-Unit - if dead men could talk
G-Unit - LLoyD Banks - (BONUS) I'm Back <--Hot ova Santan's Town Beat!!
G-Unit - Lloyd Banks - I Got a Story To Tell
G-Unit - Lloyd banks - pain
G-UNIT - Lloyd Banks - Quiet Storm Freestyle (Live On Power 99 FM-Philly)
G-Unit - Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo - Hot 97 Freestyle
G-Unit - Lloyd Banks feat. 50 Cent - Air Your Ass Out
G-Unit - Lloyd Banks- Trying to be a gangsta
G-Unit - Lloyd-Banks - U Already Know Part Two
G-Unit - Loyd Banks- What Goes Around
G-Unit - No Mercy, No Fear - 11 - Say What You Want
G-Unit- - Some Cut Freestyle
G-Unit - The Best Of Lloyd Banks - 12 - Hot 97 Freestyle
G-Unit - The Best of Lloyd Banks - Bulletproof Freestyle (ft. 50 Cent)
G-Unit - tony yayo - Mind Playing Tricks(tony yayo)
G-Unit - Whoo Kid Kayslay Shit!
G-Unit - You should be here
G-Unit - Your Not Ready
G-Unit & 50 Cent - Bad News <-hottest street track of 02
G-Unit- (NB)50_cent-soliders_(remix)
G-Unit- Banks Workout Part 2 <-- put banks on da map
G-Unit cross_my_path_(g-unit_dissin_ja_rule)-fua
G-Unit- G-Unit Freestyles- Tainted (She Loves Me) Freestyle (feat. 50 Cent And Tony Yayo)
G-Unit- G-Unit Freestyles- Victory Freestyle (feat. Lloyd Banks And 50 Cent)
G-Unit-(NB)50 Cent - Tony Yayo Explosion
G-Unit-(NB)50 Cent & G-Unit - Cutmaster C Shit
G-Unit-(NB)50 Cent ft. G-Unit - Fat Bitch
G-Unit-(NB)50 CENT- JUST FUCKING AROUND
G-Unit-(NB)-50 cent-follow me gangsta
G-Unit-(NB) - Got me a bottle
G-Unit-(NB) - Say What You Want
G-Unit-(NB) Surrounded by hoes
G-Unit-(NB) the banks workout <--first hot banks track ever!!
G-Unit--tony_yayo-freestyle(live_on_hot97)

Dont mind da (NB) i use to sell these mixtapes soo i wrote NB for not burned.. but da names are still the same..
THA KEY TO GET OLDSKOOL G-Unit TRACKS is...puttin the tracks name i listed but do...
50 Cent & G-Unit
thats how they wrote his shit on da mixtapes...
If u cant find any of em.. Den holla at me.. I'll find da mixtapes in my box and tell u da names of em...

But.. WHOEVA SAID YAYO was da shit before JAIL.. U SPEAK DA TRUTH!!!...

"eyo Da 'T' stands fo Terrible..'O' stands fo Only//
Add N.Y. and dat shit Spell Out Tony///
Skinny Dude.. Neva eva been a stocky Kat//
Bang u fo ya ciggarettes n turn em to a Party Pack//
In battles i roast u.. Been around da world why ya ass still local//

dat was da shit.. He did dat line on Funkflex live.. I got da cassette tape of that.. I was rollin a blunt.. and G-unit came on introducin demselves to da world.. Yayo murded it.. I thought he was da best.. BUT JUST LIKE tupac..
HE LOST HIS SPIRIT IN JAIL.. cuz he had da sickest wordplay...

If ya niggaz think in im bullshit.. I'll give u a list of tracks.. Of fiya.. Back on da 03' best of Tony Yayo... Holla
I still love dat G-Unit.. dey brought dat shit back to da hood.. now.. i cant speak to well on SOme of em...

Leon Fluxx
12-11-2006, 01:30 AM
also.. I wanna think all my hustlas,Gangstas,Emcee's n all my niggaz showin some luv wit da feedback.. I kno its alil slow now.. Just how records sales r in da real industry.. hopefully both of em will bounce back.. figga deal?..
Just sayin i apperciate the feed my niggaz.. good lookin

koncret
12-11-2006, 01:35 AM
multis every where but i wasnt really feelin the content from yall prolly cus i seen so much better from yall

Nickolai
12-11-2006, 10:00 AM
imma hook u up wit sum bar by bar feed shizzle a lil later

POC Was Here
12-11-2006, 11:03 AM
also.. I wanna think all my hustlas,Gangstas,Emcee's n all my niggaz showin some luv wit da feedback.. I kno its alil slow now.. Just how records sales r in da real industry.. hopefully both of em will bounce back.. figga deal?..
Just sayin i apperciate the feed my niggaz.. good lookin

I'll Get You A Bar For Bar Breakdown As Soon As I Can, My Internet At Home Is Fucked Up At The Moment, Which Is Annoying Cause I've Got Something To Drop.

But As Soon As I Can, I'll Drop Bar For Bar Feedback.

Nickolai
12-11-2006, 12:42 PM
HOOK WAS AIGHT, LIKE THE OG VERSION, NICE WAY TO START IT OUT BUT HERES THE BREAK DOWN

NICE OPENER TO SET IT OUT, GREAT FLOW AND MULTI SYLLABLE RHYMING

LAST LINE WAS DOPE MAN, 1 ST LINE WAS NICE ASWELL. STILL AT A HIGH RATE SO FAR

ABIT OF A WEIRD BAR FOR ME, FLOW WAS A LIL OFF.BUT STILL AIGHT

SICK BAR MAN

LAST LINE WAS NICE, THE MULTI SYLLABLE RHYMING STAYIN DOPE

HAHA SICK BAR MAN, REAL RAW STREET SHIT

NICE FIRST LINE, PRETTY GOOD BAR, NICE SIMILIE

DOPE BAR FLUXX, LOVED THE MUTLIZ, GREAT FLOW AND SICK IMAGERY

GREAT CLOSER TO A TIGHT VERSE, MUTLIZ DERE AGAIN

GIVE THIS VERSE A 9/10

NICE OPENER, GOOD FLOW AND THE 1ST LINE WAS PRETTY TIGHT

HA, SICK BAR, NICE FLOW AND MULTIZ. AND THE META AND SIMILE

NICE IMAGERY IN THIS BAR

HA DOPE BAR SPARX SPECIALLY THE LAST LINE, KL

LIKED THE FIRST LINE VERY NICE, SUM GOOD STORY TELLING

OH SHIT! LAST LINE WAS HELLA SICK LOL, 1ST LINE FLOWED WEIRD BUT SALL GOOD

NICE BAR, GREAT ADJECTIVES ETC

GREAT CLOSER, FLOW WAS A LIL OFF BUT THE FIRST LINE WAS REAL NICE
I GIVE THIS VERSE A 8.8/10

OVERALL FLUXX CAME MORE STREET AND RAW DEN SPARX BUT SPARX STILL HAD IT AND GREAT IMAGERY FOR ME
GOOD STORYTELLING

OVERALL OUTTA 10 GIVE IT A 8.9/10
DOPE TRACK

Leon Fluxx
12-11-2006, 11:10 PM
goodlooks playa.. thanks fo da feed... Yea it aint nothing out da ordinary.. niggaz no im a self-proclaimed Hardcore spitter.. I always spit hardgore lines and mutlis.. Look how i listen too

Redman,Big L,GraveDiggaz,D.I.T.C, big daddy kane, and few othaz..

alll got sick multis,wordplay,goreplay, and imagination.. i like keepin it gutta raw.. And its not like shit i iant seen.. usually what i write ive seen..

Niggaz got inspired by Da Jersey King Pin in In Too Deep.. LL cool J was raw in dat.. And da nigga stuck a broom up another niggaz ass fo fucking his wife.. soo a lot of NIggaz in jersey started doin dat.. movie took place in Cinninaite.. but its a Jersey King Pin who moves there and starts up da faction..

I've seen Coke heads on Mescolin.. eating a old lady.. Most disturbing thing i seen.. didnt go on long.. Cop was 20 feet away.. dumbass fuck ups...

i've seen and read about bodies coming up in Harlem under da staircases in the basement where some washin machines are or just concret rooms...

Most da shit i've honestly read seen or heard in da Tri-State.. its peacefull here during the day.. msot of da time.. but at night... shittt..we aint got no bloods in crips on every block like cali.. but we do have em.. and we just have stick up kids and hustlas... a lot of sick ass people.. soo thats where i found my gorey style.. cuz once u see some of that shit.. it sticks in ya mind for life..

JaTahChild01
12-12-2006, 12:35 AM
Leon Fluxx:
^nice real sounding bar i could hear redman or big l saying that

^not feeling this bit as much, the gay line kinda brought it down for me, maybe didnt flow right or something

^hot line...u killing niggaz for biting over a cpu though fluxx?lol

^hot line, like the first part

^just sounds like a fluxx thing to say. i could really see my niggaz backhanding these industry hoes lol

^hottest line i read so far. Shit was nice hardcore touch

^alright line, alittle bit filler in comparison to some other lines

^decent line, above average but i aint saying damn. Decent wordplay in there

^typical fluxx style mutlis and good play on the Get rich when u remixing a 50 cent song

^def a hot line here, thats some shit i could hear papoose saying idk why. That line was killer

^ok line, kinda hypocritical if im reading into it right

^kinda hardcore content in this one, i feel u had the right idea but just missed making this line really hot. Woulda been hotter if u focused on there writing hands and ripping something outta them like arteries or veins or something idk

^hot line, nice meta

^nice mutlis but alittle bit filler

^flow and line was just sick, best flowing line so far, again a hardcore sorta image

^line cncept, flow was off alittle due to the staircase part but i liked the direction of it still hot

^abit filler but u still keeping the same multi theme going with the chase-face- type rhyme so thats def impressive

^decent way to end, still on the same mutli, flowed a big weird because i think u forget to make something plural or words needed to be switched around

Over fluxx: 8.4/10 some crazy lines in there but some mutlis were just a bit filler. Nice hardcore imagery and great flow throughout

Stickout lines:

^good flow i like the imagery of like the pimp essence but the blow torch still kept it hood

^a bit filler maybe following the same mutli abit to far.

^second part was hot but the "blunt of doom" lol that sounded a bit corny but u finished nice

^I like the referring to fluxx by adonis cuz its unusal most would say fluxx, it was a good touch and the meta was hot i love horror movie meats ect

^flowed tight, good loyalty shown

^good imagery and getting into some story telling now which fluxx didnt do so much of, flow alittle bit off but still good

^wasnt feeling this except for the bullseye line, squirt and spurt sound to laid back and ameteur for a track about this topic.

^great flow, still carrying on the story which im liking

he started walkin at a frantic pace, seemed like he was lookin in his purse for his mase,
^dude has a purse lol?
followed him to his place,
^44 45's? how many arms yall niggaz got? You musta still been high as the moon nigga lol. Like the planet of the apes part though

^fly-cry abit ameteur for u sparx, and life kinda ruined the flow with cry and fly

^nice line, good flow liked it

^nice meta and flow

^shit was the perfect way to go out lol such a pimp line

Sparx overal: 8/10

Your shit had its high points and i like how u made this track topical in a way by making it a story but some points seemed abit ameteur for your style/vocab. Great flow however and good story telling

stick out lines:

Overal track: 8.2/10

Fluxx and sparx had different style which can be good or bad depending on how u look at it, its good to have variation and all but it also makes it look disorganized and stuff. Great flow and multis from both. Sparx had the story telling fluxx had teh hardcore shit on lock. Some fillers from both here and there. Not a fan of this original song but yall pulled it off alright. Stay up fam' both yall be good

Leon Fluxx
12-12-2006, 02:01 AM
thanks fo da break down my nigga.. Fillers?? all tracks have fillers.. Unless its a battle.. thats the only time i take off fo fillers.. Its just rhyming.. in my battles u'll find 1 or 2 fillers thats it.. but when its a track.. why not?? Thanks for ya view on it.. kinda low from ya stand point 8?? i gotta pick up my G alil cant be fallen off.. havnt yet.. wont star tnow lol.. Yoo O drop dat Bleed in bleed out.. Can twait to see it.. If niggaz aint done wit it fuck it.. they retarded lol.. its only 5 bars.. dat takes what.. 6 minutes.. c;mon my niggaz hurrrr uppp

Leon Fluxx
12-12-2006, 02:07 AM
thanks fo da break down my nigga.. Fillers?? all tracks have fillers.. Unless its a battle.. thats the only time i take off fo fillers.. Its just rhyming.. in my battles u'll find 1 or 2 fillers thats it.. but when its a track.. why not?? Thanks for ya view on it.. kinda low from ya stand point 8?? i gotta pick up my G alil cant be fallen off.. havnt yet.. wont star tnow lol.. Yoo O drop dat Bleed in bleed out.. Can twait to see it.. If niggaz aint done wit it fuck it.. they retarded lol.. its only 5 bars.. dat takes what.. 6 minutes.. c;mon my

JaTahChild01
12-12-2006, 07:31 AM
I dont be rating shit as high as other people. Like I said before if u gettin a 9 or above from me then you did something really good. My 8's are other peoples 9's and 10's.
You right bout the fillers, all tracks do have it, but if im doing a line by line breakdown im gunna point out parts of every line lol.

Bleed In Bleed out is near completion. Im basically waiting on Chopz, Nick, Focus, Killa. Dont wanna have to drop it without them 4 u feel me? Im giving everyone til sunday, its getting dropped Sunday like it or not, verses or not.

POC Was Here
12-16-2006, 03:07 PM

[Intro]
Yeah
I'ma catch you sumthin

[Chorus]
Sparx:
nigga that watch is nice
them Diamonds is nice
that Coke is nice

Fluxx:
Make money
Make money, money, money
nigga if you ask me
It's the only way
Take money
Take money, money, money

Leon Fluxx:
Decent Opener...... Multies Were On Point
Again Decent..... Flow Was On Point With The Multies
Lol Shit Was Graphic...... Again Killling It With The Multies
Aw Dude...... That Sodomy Shit Was Unecessary Lol.... Multies Were Crazy
Lol Multies Were Killer Again..... The Second Line Was Especially Nice
Lol Multies AGAIN...... Nice Little Twist In The 2nd Line About The Empty Clip
All I Can Say Is....... Multies Lol
The First Line Was Dope As Shit...... Second Line Held It Together
Multies Were On Point..... Graphic Imagery Was Dope
Dope Ass Ending To A Dope Ass Verse...... Good Job Fluxx

[Chorus]
Sparx:
nigga that watch is nice
them Diamonds is nice
that Coke is nice

Fluxx:
Make money
Make money, money, money
nigga if you ask me
It's the only way
Take money
Take money, money, money

Sparx:
First Line Was Dope..... Flow Was On Point
Walkin On The Moon Shit Had Me Laughing..... Nice Comparison To Freddy As Well Lol
Dope Flow..... Nice Dialog In The Second Line
Dopeness....... Progresses The Story Quite Well
Flow Was Well Done And Both Lines Aided The Story
Dude Owns A Purse? And How Many Guns Are You Dudes Carrying? Lol
Good Ending To The Robbery..... Flow Was Maintained Throughout
The Last 3 Bars Seemed To Lose The Flow A Little...... But A Good Ending To Your Verse

[Chorus]
Sparx:
nigga that watch is nice
them Diamonds is nice
that Coke is nice

Fluxx:
Make money
Make money, money, money
nigga if you ask me
It's the only way
Take money
Take money, money, money

Overall I Give This A 9/10

Both Verses Were Full Of Multies... It Was Insane.

Dope Shit Both Of You

Ayo Fluxx..... I Told You That You'd Get Bar For Bar Lol

Leon Fluxx
12-16-2006, 03:54 PM
u ddint have to.. but i really apperciate it.. I gotta start line breakin down most of the new tracks i see.. Its cold outside.. but a lot of niggaz been hittin me up.. Sooo Im going to "work" lol.. then prob hit a bar up fo shooo... If i aint back by tomarrow.. I'm in jail wit a distribution offense.. lol naw.. i hope not lol.. see ya niggaz later..

Good looks my niggaz..