PDA

View Full Version : :::Locz Last Battle Appearnce::: LOC Vs Chopz

LOC
12-04-2006, 07:27 PM
Sup errybody, loc in this bitch fo da end 06 this'll be an epic battle so vote on it. This'll be my last battle on tha net and my 1st ina long time so i ask you vote fair for me and chopz if i lose so be it, it's all love.

- 8Bars Min
- 12 Bars Max
- No Feedin
- No Bitin

And Good Luck Chopz, Chopz will be droppin 1st then me str8 after that.

Flash
12-05-2006, 01:33 PM
why the last loc why???????????????:boxing: :D

LOC
12-05-2006, 03:55 PM
coz i hate it homie lol, ive been battlin since i was 14 on deathrow and here lol, had at least 100 battles lol.

Havent battled like in 8 months, and i dont want to im jus bored. lol. i record now dawg no time fo dis stuff nemo.

lilsam
12-05-2006, 04:22 PM
Should Be A Great BAttle, Not Ever Seen LOC In Action, So It Should Be Real Good, As Chopz IS Amazing!

Nickolai
12-05-2006, 04:24 PM
Its THE Vet Vs THE Young Gun
Diff Styles, Great Battlerz
I Woldnt Wanna Call It Lol

LOC
12-05-2006, 04:49 PM
no more cloggin in this thread til we both drop.

Thanks bruvaz:smokin:

Chopz
12-05-2006, 04:50 PM
Yo I'm up now.. I am trying to write a verse now.. Not really in the mood lol but I'll hit this up with my verse soon.

Thanks for being patient just writing now.

LOC
12-05-2006, 04:51 PM
all good bruvaz...i'll check in a lil later

Chopz
12-05-2006, 06:28 PM
Fathoming thoughts of a battle, one with people decapitated and mandibles being shattered,
Clothes left tattered, as the LOC was opened and the earth was thrown into Shadows,
It was a medieval time, meaning that it was partially angry, people attacking with weapons,
I was “Next to be evicted” but I attacked with “Rubber Bullets” and left your brain in segments
--
I entertain the peasants, I have LOC watching the verse like it was going to burst into flame any second,
He was in a craze, only playing if he went second, I put the wood to his dame’s mouth like it was a cane in a lesson,
LOC’s battle scars are nothing to this; I am the most organized person on this site, try and tell me that I ain’t Strikt?
Aim straight for this simpleton, even after he quit. Hello No you aren’t “Illa Enuf” you are just a kid who’s faking sick,
--
I will leave your clavicle crushed, and let the darkness of the underworld seep into your blood,
Knife sticking into your torso as deep as old love, Love the taste of ribs so I dig into your Lungs,
Force open your chest - by using that heat; I pull the tissue off your bone - so you could call me a thief,
Hit Loc with my topical belt – so he can say he got beat; pay no attention to him – his Life is obsolete
--
We’re on Murder-Inc where people claim murder for Life; Change Commissions Cock with the Glock, bringing that statement to light,
Suffocate Strikt, Sending this Simpleton into Strife; A battle against Nascency, means a bloddy mess as a result of a simple fight,
His rhymes are all but hard, they make me “Chuckle” like the Clown; Plus his spits are Isometric - as they don’t move the Crowd,
L.O.C, L.S.D, E’s, none of these substances are Cool; Not even LOCs girl would swallow Strikt – so he went and swallowed dude,
LOC’s reply wouldn’t be dark, even if his Skin-Tone was Black; Somebody please give me a rubber for this mic
-As I have just fucked LOC on the track-

I don't know what this is like I haven't read it yet but I hope it is good enough to be in with a chance... Like I said.. I am not expecting an easy win and I think I might have been trying to hard... Oh well here it is... Upping for the reply. Oh.. and good luck.

BTW.. Nascency.. It is like my new rap-name for when I am actually doing it.. I didn't choose it somebody else did and could think of nothing better lol.

Cap
12-05-2006, 06:34 PM
Fathoming thoughts of a battle, one with people decapitated and mandibles being shattered,
Clothes left tattered, as the LOC was opened and the earth was thrown into Shadows,
It was a medieval time, meaning that it was partially angry, people attacking with weapons,
I was “Next to be evicted” but I attacked with “Rubber Bullets” and left your brain in segments
--
I entertain the peasants, I have LOC watching the verse like it was going to burst into flame any second,
He was in a craze, only playing if he went second, I put the wood to his dame’s mouth like it was a cane in a lesson,
LOC’s battle scars are nothing to this; I am the most organized person on this site, try and tell me that I ain’t Strikt?
Aim straight for this simpleton, even after he quit. Hello No you aren’t “Illa Enuf” you are just a kid who’s faking sick,
--
I will leave your clavicle crushed, and let the darkness of the underworld seep into your blood,
Knife sticking into your torso as deep as old love, Love the taste of ribs so I dig into your Lungs,
Force open your chest - by using that heat; I pull the tissue off your bone - so you could call me a thief,
Hit Loc with my topical belt – so he can say he got beat; pay no attention to him – his Life is obsolete
--
We’re on Murder-Inc where people claim murder for Life; Change Commissions Cock with the Glock, bringing that statement to light,
Suffocate Strikt, Sending this Simpleton into Strife; A battle against Nascency, means a bloddy mess as a result of a simple fight,
His rhymes are all but hard, they make me “Chuckle” like the Clown; Plus his spits are Isometric - as they don’t move the Crowd,
L.O.C, L.S.D, E’s, none of these substances are Cool; Not even LOCs girl would swallow Strikt – so he went and swallowed dude,
LOC’s reply wouldn’t be dark, even if his Skin-Tone was Black; Somebody please give me a rubber for this mic
-As I have just fucked LOC on the track-

I don't know what this is like I haven't read it yet but I hope it is good enough to be in with a chance... Like I said.. I am not expecting an easy win and I think I might have been trying to hard... Oh well here it is... Upping for the reply. Oh.. and good luck.

BTW.. Nascency.. It is like my new rap-name for when I am actually doing it.. I didn't choose it somebody else did and could think of nothing better lol.
. .:Wow:. .

LOC
12-05-2006, 06:43 PM
not bad not bad, but i think i got dis, ur disses wernt hard enuf, concentrated on vocab and metaz too much, no real multis either, but over-rall sum nice lines in there (FUCKIN LONG LINES G!) lol but dats always been ur steez, ima drop ina lil bit aiight.

Good lookin out.

Chopz
12-05-2006, 06:45 PM
Lol.. I have to agree with u... I'm not good at disses... That is why I stick to Topicals.. But I thought I would try it...

LOC
12-05-2006, 08:00 PM
:::Bell Rings:::

School Is Now Is Session, Bout To Teach U a Dissin Lesson, See Ur Shit Was Cool But Ah, All 1 Sideded dawg, Show U How a Real Mc Kick Dat Shit From Every Angle.

I gets mo dirty than a sand box don’t get cho ass dropped
Ima wolf in da streets, so fuck beef! im out fo Lamb “CHOPZ”
I get mad propz coz ova da years ive done plenty work g, When enemies vs. me
I get’s ‘raw’ like Eddie Murphy, U ‘delirious’ if u think ur ass can serve me
Coz on tha reala fool my spits too hard, Hittin u wit multiple limbs like Vishnu tha Hindu God
Big Jack Frost, Rips Tracks N Spit Mad Bars & Wen I Nut Ur Bitch Dyin From My Strikt9 Balls
So ur funky ass betta be showin respect, try “Smokin” Dis Vet
Like a Cigarette, I’ll Still Get Dat Ass In Tha End
Ur Lyrics so ‘Shit’ Boi, I Can’t Tell Ur Ass From ur Chin (haha)
On Da Real Doe Kid, Dats Why I Doubt Ur Raps
You And Ur Whole Town Fake Like Tha House Of Wax
So keep letting dat mouth flap, n I’ll Jus Rip Ya Lips Off Ya
Ur remains won’t be found like da body of Jimmy Hoffa
Snitchin To Police Officers, So Fuck a peace offer bitch!
I’ll break u offa piece of dis propa spit n bring about an apocalypse
Who u kno rock like this? Drop spits off tha top of my boilin hot knot
Str8 Off Tha Head Like a Bald Spot, foilin plots high up from my royal spot
I neva spoil or rott, locz fo eva like a coral rock, standin tha test of time
I chopz witta knife to test ur mind wit rhymes dat separate ur spine
Devast8 ur kind, genocide Hitler/Ripper, u a Bitch/stripper
And I think im fallin in luv wit cha, Make u Taste, ‘T-Pain’ wen eva I fuckz wit cha
Think U So Bad, U Got No Flow But Nice Vocab, but bro Dats Like a Dick Wit No Ball Sack
U cant produce, Homo Fall Back, ur ass will lose, Wen I Walk On Tracks I Leave Trails Of Fire
Wen I Made My Battle Cry U Shulda Stayed Quiet, Like Jay Shulda Stayed Retired!!

Good lookin on tha battle dawg, good luck in da votin my lil speech at tha begginin was jus me hypin myself to get fired feel me nuffin personal i think u got sum talent

(P.S With Tha Hitler/Ripper when ur rappin it to urself say Slash lol)

Cap
12-05-2006, 08:07 PM
:::Bell Rings:::

School Is Now Is Session, Bout To Teach U a Dissin Lesson, See Ur Shit Was Cool But Ah, All 1 Sideded dawg, Show U How a Real Mc Kick Dat Shit From Every Angle.

FONT="Arial Narrow"]I gets mo dirty than a sand box don’t get cho ass dropped
Ima wolf in da streets, so fuck beef! im out fo Lamb “CHOPZ”
I get mad propz coz ova da years ive done plenty work g, When enemies vs. me
I get’s ‘raw’ like Eddie Murphy, U ‘delirious’ if u think ur ass can serve me
Coz on tha reala fool my spits too hard, Hittin u wit multiple limbs like Vishnu tha Hindu God
Big Jack Frost, Rips Tracks N Spit Mad Bars & Wen I Nut Ur Bitch Dyin From My Strikt9 Balls
So ur funky ass betta be showin respect, try “Smokin” Dis Vet
Like a Cigarette, I’ll Still Get Dat Ass In Tha End
Ur Lyrics so ‘Shit’ Boi, I Can’t Tell Ur Ass From ur Chin (haha)
On Da Real Doe Kid, Dats Why I Doubt Ur Raps
You And Ur Whole Town Fake Like Tha House Of Wax
So keep letting dat mouth flap, n I’ll Jus Rip Ya Lips Off Ya
Ur remains won’t be found like da body of Jimmy Hoffa
Snitchin To Police Officers, So Fuck a peace offer bitch!
I’ll break u offa piece of dis propa spit n bring about an apocalypse
Who u kno rock like this? Drop spits off tha top of my boilin hot knot
Str8 Off Tha Head Like a Bald Spot, foilin plots high up from my royal spot
I neva spoil or rott, locz fo eva like a coral rock, standin tha test of time
I chopz witta knife to test ur mind wit rhymes dat separate ur spine
Devast8 ur kind, genocide Hitler/Ripper, u a Bitch/stripper
And I think im fallin in luv wit cha, Make u Taste, ‘T-Pain’ wen eva I fuckz wit cha
Think U So Bad, U Got No Flow But Nice Vocab, but bro Dats Like a Dick Wit No Ball Sack
U cant produce, Homo Fall Back, ur ass will lose, Wen I Walk On Tracks I Leave Trails Of Fire
Wen I Made My Battle Cry U Shulda Stayed Quiet, Like Jay Shulda Stayed Retired[/FONT]

Good lookin on tha battle dawg, good luck in da votin my lil speech at tha begginin was jus me hypin myself to get fired feel me nuffin personal i think u got sum talent

(P.S With Tha Hitler/Ripper when ur rappin it to urself say Slash lol)

D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DAYUMN!

Ima Vote Later Though

LOC
12-05-2006, 08:09 PM
....yeah read it again b4 u do coz i was fuckin round wit tha font and size lol, so how it now, is how it stays

killa4hire
12-05-2006, 09:07 PM
Loc Last Time We Talked Ya Gurl Was Prego, U Had Ya Kid Yet Mayne!? I'm At Work Ri Now I'll Vote A Lil Later, I Thought U Was Done Man, U've Been Talking About Retirin' From The Text Game Since Last Year Man, What's Up?

LOC
12-05-2006, 09:39 PM
sup happennin wit cha dawg, i did retire this my 1st battle in a year i think, and my 1st time back online consistantly fo da last month, work slow so sed fuck it mite aswell have 1 last battle feel me lol.

Nah mayne we didnt have tha baby, and im not wit dat bitch no mo, long story. dont wana discuss it in tha open ya dig.

Wat u been up 2

JaTahChild01
12-05-2006, 09:51 PM
whats good witchu killa? hit m e up mayne

LOC
12-05-2006, 09:56 PM
aiight fellaz no more cloggin plz....if u aint gon vote dont post.

Ryder
12-06-2006, 12:23 PM
loc retired after he lost to me 5-3 back on old ROW forum.....He was never his old self again,and he never battled again

lilsam
12-06-2006, 05:00 PM
hes better than u now D-Ryder

LOC
12-06-2006, 05:21 PM
loc retired after he lost to me 5-3 back on old ROW forum.....He was never his old self again,and he never battled again

hahahahahaha ryder u still here talkin shit, everybody knos i slapped u like a bitch.

(you and ur dickryders) voted and didnt even break it down and every1 real kno wats up, so keep thinkin dat buddy, and fo ur information i battled 3 cats after u.:smokin:

but wat eva get u to sleep at nite, shit man i come back fo a lil bit and u find me, damn u jus waitin fo me aint chu

Ryder
12-06-2006, 08:09 PM
hahahahahaha ryder u still here talkin shit, everybody knos i slapped u like a bitch.

(you and ur dickryders) voted and didnt even break it down and every1 real kno wats up, so keep thinkin dat buddy, and fo ur information i battled 3 cats after u.:smokin:

but wat eva get u to sleep at nite, shit man i come back fo a lil bit and u find me, damn u jus waitin fo me aint chu

yeah yeah u all talk........how bout we battle again.......right quik....??? you`ll have a chance to prove your better,since i destroyed u last time

LOC
12-06-2006, 09:06 PM
no thanks, i cant be bothered diggin ur body up jus to slap you again.

i dont battle no more, but if u real keen, diss me on a track and put it up see wat happens to you

Ryder
12-06-2006, 09:37 PM
yo i aint got time for that shit........Im banned from G Unit forum for racism right now,but my ban is ova on 12th this month,Ima see maybe ima diss u then,but let it be known:I chalenged you to battle and you rejected.So its stayin 1-0

LOC
12-06-2006, 10:03 PM
wats tha difference between battlin and makin a quik freestyle diss dickhead.

Wat u banned from gunit, so u cant go bite lyrics til tha 12th lol..ur a stupid shit man, every1 who was there knos i won and ppl who wernt dat have seen me battle kno u cant fuck with me lol.

Give it up kid u gon gay forever. but if u try change now u mite get away with bein bi sexual

Ryder
12-06-2006, 10:08 PM
wats tha difference between battlin and makin a quik freestyle diss dickhead.

Wat u banned from gunit, so u cant go bite lyrics til tha 12th lol..ur a stupid shit man, every1 who was there knos i won and ppl who wernt dat have seen me battle kno u cant fuck with me lol.

Give it up kid u gon gay forever. but if u try change now u mite get away with bein bi sexual

lol bitch kangaroo fucker still mad cause I exxxxposed him for being white

Ryder
12-06-2006, 10:11 PM
battle me,bitch ass panda molester.........

LOC
12-06-2006, 10:15 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA still on dat same shit, how many times i gotta tell ya kid, Kiwis = NZ, Kangaroos = Australia.....and PANDAS LOL = ASIA dumb ass hahahaha, oh god, yeah u xposed me for bein white and my name is kyle and im from NEW ZEALAND

(Wen every knew dat already haha)....shot bruva, dont kno who u tryna fool, its still tha same cats on here that there was on tha row they all kno me fool, ur a dumb shit

LOC
12-06-2006, 10:17 PM
tell u wat...u got 10 mins to drop a verse in a thread u set up, then and only then i'll battle u, im not givin u a chance to bite or cheat like last time u retard.

So if u do dat i'll battle YOU< LET THA RECORD SHOW DAT I CHALLENEGED TO A ON THA SPOT FREESTYLE BATTLE (Now watch him decline it lol)

LOC
12-06-2006, 10:34 PM
haha see culdnt do it culd u ran away like a lil girl.

ur 10mins is up, ur all talk and no action and jus wen i was gon give u a real go, kick u wit da steal toe and make me a field goal haha. dumb bastard.

Ryder
12-07-2006, 09:56 AM
haha see culdnt do it culd u ran away like a lil girl.

ur 10mins is up, ur all talk and no action and jus wen i was gon give u a real go, kick u wit da steal toe and make me a field goal haha. dumb bastard.lol U R DILUSIONAL,u really are next Ja,you probably crackhead like him lol

off course I wont battle you here,hows gon be judges: TTP,Odin,Lil sam hahahahah????

get the fuck outta here,IF U REALLY WANNA BATTLE,YOU`LL DO IT ON THE BEST FORUM ON DA NET: THE GGG UNIT FORUM.......cause no one with a sane brain would ever battle on bitch made Murda Inc. forum.......goddamn punk ass hoe.......

If you wanna battle for real,wait till my racism ban is over,and then we`ll battle on the neutral ground,on the G Unit forum.....

and dont try to make it like u chalenged me.......cause I called u out.......

murda mami
12-07-2006, 10:54 AM
lol U R DILUSIONAL,u really are next Ja,you probably crackhead like him lol

off course I wont battle you here,hows gon be judges: TTP,Odin,Lil sam hahahahah????

get the fuck outta here,IF U REALLY WANNA BATTLE,YOU`LL DO IT ON THE BEST FORUM ON DA NET: THE GGG UNIT FORUM.......cause no one with a sane brain would ever battle on bitch made Murda Inc. forum.......goddamn punk ass hoe.......

If you wanna battle for real,wait till my racism ban is over,and then we`ll battle on the neutral ground,on the G Unit forum.....

let me correct u gggunot
get tha fuk outta here boi

Leon Fluxx
12-07-2006, 01:37 PM
battle me,bitch ass panda molester.........

He stomped u out.. U had no chance...U just pop the same shit ova n ova.. u havnt battled once in ya life in my opinion.. cuz u prob stole da whack ass lines u spit.. No one likes u or respects u on here nigga.. bounce!!!!!!!

Leon Fluxx
12-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Upppin Fo votes on this

BlackStar
12-07-2006, 02:01 PM
Upppin Fo votes on this

the battle is over fluxx, LOC made it! KO! check the other thread about it ;)

Ryder
12-07-2006, 02:52 PM
He stomped u out.. U had no chance...U just pop the same shit ova n ova.. u havnt battled once in ya life in my opinion.. cuz u prob stole da whack ass lines u spit.. No one likes u or respects u on here nigga.. bounce!!!!!!!

i beat ur ass to.......hahaha bunch of wack ass muthafuckas.....i ripped LOC.....I murked Fluxx.......I just lost to Odin 2-3,due to his wigga ass dickryder Smokii...........but Fluxx and LOC,you are bitch made niggas,I chalenged u,to a fair battle on a NEUTRAL GROUND on GGGGG UNIT forum as soon as my ban is ova

BlackStar
12-07-2006, 03:09 PM
why not battle Duke here? He isn't from MIO and you don't know each other...I think it's a fair battle and you can show your skillz which beat LOC and Fluxx...not Odin cause Smokii is a dickryder :D

since you don't know me and we never had beef or conflicts I can vote in it and some other dudes where do you think they are neutral. you can post it in the G Unit forum too...so we would have 2 results at the end.

It's just an idea...I don't know if Duke agrees with it but he asked for a short battle.

Leon Fluxx
12-07-2006, 03:40 PM
why not battle Duke here? He isn't from MIO and you don't know each other...I think it's a fair battle and you can show your skillz which beat LOC and Fluxx...not Odin cause Smokii is a dickryder :D

since you don't know me and we never had beef or conflicts I can vote in it and some other dudes where do you think they are neutral. you can post it in the G Unit forum too...so we would have 2 results at the end.

It's just an idea...I don't know if Duke agrees with it but he asked for a short battle.

First off.. he never beat me.. Secondly.. He never beat loc.. he's just poppin shit.. Third.. How is G-unit neutral when u been on there.. gottin banned.. and i never stepped foot on there...Answer that.. shit i'll battle u anywhere give me the link.. but if there dickriders imma laugh.. cuz u kno u could never beat me straight up.. datz whyi think ryder never had a straight up battle.. where only.. He picks da voters.. or His crew can only vote or.. some otha bullshit ... Honestly ryder.. u no where near on my level or anyone elses either.. soo just drop it.. If u wanna battle.. grow some balls and drop a verse.. Dont think dis is da only site dat think my rhymes are good.. soo dont even play yaself..

LOC
12-07-2006, 04:56 PM
word, im not singin up to a wack ass gunit forum to battle a fagive already smashed on him and his bitch ass "gang" DBG lol.....we can do it here and then u take it where eva u want lol. jus like b4 a i kno i won every1 real knos i won so i really dont care wat u talkin bout.

lilsam
12-07-2006, 06:25 PM
Ryder
Everyone Dissed Your Drop ON G-Unit Forum
Part from a few
The Vets All Said It was awful

Flash
12-08-2006, 06:05 AM
lol U R DILUSIONAL,u really are next Ja,you probably crackhead like him lol

wait a secound! ja is a crack head??????yo yo bitch fuck off i already told you we don't need that great talent as you are go at the clean g-unit!and wat are you doing here anyway they don't like you there???you feel alone?nobody likes you??fuck off bitch!

Ryder
12-08-2006, 02:32 PM
flash u lil faggot ass white boy,Ja admitted hes an adict himself:"Mix rum with a lil cane u got me".......he said it,so u know its true

Lilsam,cocksucin bitch,NO ONE DISSED DROPS,WHOLE ECP THINKZ THEY FIRE........AND ECP IS THE HOTTEST CREW ON G UNIT FORUM......AT LEAST IT WAS BEFORE THEY BANNED ME FOR FAKE ASS RACISM.......

and u know who C Money is,hes the hottest spitter on da board,look at our collabos,those are the hottest songz that EVA hit that forum :"Street Hustlas" "ECP4LIFE".......those are classic G Unit forum drops

LOC and Fluxx,if u down we can all drop here,but we have to put it up for voting on G UNIT forum.....

My crew ECP can vote,but we`ll set up a rule "no dickrydin" ,so they`ll vote fairly.....Off course,ex members of ECP cant vote and no one from this site can vote..........If u down with em basics,Ima battle u........

But its funny how u wanna battle me now,AFTER I GOT BANNED FOR THOSE FAKE ASS RACISM CLAIMS........u waited till I got banned from G Unit forum,since u knew theres no way u can win there..........cause G Unit have some of the best spitters on da net,so they would know ur rhymes are bullshit.........u can only pass as average spitters here,with crackas like Lilsam and flash..........u know u would have been ridiculed by any other forum.......G Unit before all,cause thats the hottest forum on the whole internet

Leon Fluxx
12-08-2006, 02:34 PM
ECP.. tell em 2 come see me.. Ryder banned for racism???? lol.. If they banned u.. what makes u think dey'll vote fo ya punk ass.. Best spitters.. U think da best spitters here are garabage.. sooo those G-Unit niggaz might be ass datz why u like em..
Send me da link...
Im goin under a different alias...
sooo send me da link ryder

Summer_heat
12-08-2006, 03:46 PM
who knows what the fuck this threads turned into, but i outta close it...

Flash
12-08-2006, 04:00 PM
flash u lil faggot ass white boy,Ja admitted hes an adict himself:"Mix rum with a lil cane u got me".......he said it,so u know its true

Lilsam,cocksucin bitch,NO ONE DISSED DROPS,WHOLE ECP THINKZ THEY FIRE........AND ECP IS THE HOTTEST CREW ON G UNIT FORUM......AT LEAST IT WAS BEFORE THEY BANNED ME FOR FAKE ASS RACISM.......

and u know who C Money is,hes the hottest spitter on da board,look at our collabos,those are the hottest songz that EVA hit that forum :"Street Hustlas" "ECP4LIFE".......those are classic G Unit forum drops

LOC and Fluxx,if u down we can all drop here,but we have to put it up for voting on G UNIT forum.....

My crew ECP can vote,but we`ll set up a rule "no dickrydin" ,so they`ll vote fairly.....Off course,ex members of ECP cant vote and no one from this site can vote..........If u down with em basics,Ima battle u........

But its funny how u wanna battle me now,AFTER I GOT BANNED FOR THOSE FAKE ASS RACISM CLAIMS........u waited till I got banned from G Unit forum,since u knew theres no way u can win there..........cause G Unit have some of the best spitters on da net,so they would know ur rhymes are bullshit.........u can only pass as average spitters here,with crackas like Lilsam and flash..........u know u would have been ridiculed by any other forum.......G Unit before all,cause thats the hottest forum on the whole internet

if you want some come get some!bitch!becearful agains who youre playing fool!Dick Ryder

Ryder
12-08-2006, 04:18 PM
if you want some come get some!bitch!becearful agains who youre playing fool!

Flash,shut up lil wigga....U know ur still a virgin,so I aint even talkin to ur cracker ass till u grow ome hair on ur balls and get some pussy....instead of hangin on bitch made Murda Inc site

Fluxx,Ima give u the link,they dont like me all,but ECP does,ECP runs that site(or at least it did when i was around,but I dont know whats poppin now,cause I`ve been banned and its up untill december 12th,then I can come back)

But those administrators banned me for "racism",but they are all bunch of stupid crackers,black man cant be racist,how da fuck is racist if I called em crackers,they white,its not even insulting,but they dumb as a muthafucka,they dont know shit about life,if they knew they would have known that black man cant be racist.........They are the real racist

But those are only administrators tho,but fuck em,ECP is runnin G Unit site,thats why we hated more then 50 cent,but fuck it,its jus jelous cause we got best spitters,C Money for example.....

So if u wanna battle me there Fluxx,it would be cool to agree on the rules. That means that ECP members can vote for whoeva they feel like if they brake it down in cats and that means that all ex ECP members and all niggaz that dissed me cant vote,also no one from this site cant vote

Sparx
12-09-2006, 01:53 AM

ok... only UR crew can vote... with a no dickryding rule...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

wtf r u on man? u already know how this shit is gonna go down... ur gonna get royally destroyed, and claim u still won, or find a way, like above^ to make urself win by cheating... come on ryder this shit is old man drop this childish shit

Leon Fluxx
12-09-2006, 04:30 PM
:"Mix rum with a lil cane u got me".......
SOrry ryder.. Cane is coke.. And Ja Called DMX a crackhead.. and exposed him for the first time.. SOo get ya shit straight.. I dont like Ja anymore but.. I know facts.. secondly.. IF ECP IS YA CREW.. why u kicked out.. and if they fucking wit u.. then they must be shit.. cuz i havnt seen any skill from u.. i aint seen u better then anyone on here..soo bring ya ecp crew through.. I'll take em out by myself one by one...

Leon Fluxx
12-09-2006, 04:34 PM
THERE IS NO BATTLE SITE ON DA G-UNIT BOARD... atleast not on da Official site..

RYDER
give me da fucking LINK
and STOP STALLIN....

Leon Fluxx
12-09-2006, 04:39 PM
So if u wanna battle me there Fluxx,it would be cool to agree on the rules. That means that ECP members can vote for whoeva they feel like if they brake it down in cats and that means that all ex ECP members and all niggaz that dissed me cant vote,also no one from this site cant vote

RYDER UR SUCH A FUCKING LIL PIECE OF SHIT.. EVERYTIME U WANNA BATTLE.. ONLY YA FUCKING CREW VOTES lol.. Well If they vote for u.. i kno G-Unit is bullshit.. Cuz i got more personalz punches metaphors wordplay mutlis then u ever seen in ya life..

Sooo only ya friends can vote???... lol Im going on nevea being there.. and x members cant vote.. IM NOT FALLIN FOR DAT SHIT.. NO ECP MEMBERS CAN VOTE.. Plain and simple.. or imma bring all the Commission/CBM on there to even it out... hows that??

Im tired of ya trickery.. its bullshit.. u are the fakest nigga on here.. u gotta plott this shit.. to beat me.. Beat me like a man.. cuz if u cant.. then u aint a muslim. .and allah aint shit.. cuz u have no faith in em.. no why i know that?? cuz u cant battle me like a man straight up.. sooo U showin that muslims are fake..

Im not gettin tricked into another

"only DBG vote" battle.. cuz i already see it now.. u sayin only ecp can vote.. and no exmembers... Guess what ryder?? Alot of niggaz dont like me.. but if i deserve to win.. they vote for me.. its not a conspiracy against u if u loss.. Fucking loser...
Fuck u nigga.. Im done wit u ryder.. imma go on that site and recruite

Cap
12-10-2006, 12:14 AM
Where The Fuck Are The Mod's?

Ryder
12-10-2006, 12:26 PM
RYDER UR SUCH A FUCKING LIL PIECE OF SHIT.. EVERYTIME U WANNA BATTLE.. ONLY YA FUCKING CREW VOTES lol.. Well If they vote for u.. i kno G-Unit is bullshit.. Cuz i got more personalz punches metaphors wordplay mutlis then u ever seen in ya life..

Sooo only ya friends can vote???... lol Im going on nevea being there.. and x members cant vote.. IM NOT FALLIN FOR DAT SHIT.. NO ECP MEMBERS CAN VOTE.. Plain and simple.. or imma bring all the Commission/CBM on there to even it out... hows that??

Im tired of ya trickery.. its bullshit.. u are the fakest nigga on here.. u gotta plott this shit.. to beat me.. Beat me like a man.. cuz if u cant.. then u aint a muslim. .and allah aint shit.. cuz u have no faith in em.. no why i know that?? cuz u cant battle me like a man straight up.. sooo U showin that muslims are fake..

Im not gettin tricked into another

"only DBG vote" battle.. cuz i already see it now.. u sayin only ecp can vote.. and no exmembers... Guess what ryder?? Alot of niggaz dont like me.. but if i deserve to win.. they vote for me.. its not a conspiracy against u if u loss.. Fucking loser...
Fuck u nigga.. Im done wit u ryder.. imma go on that site and recruite
lol ur a fake ass nigga

ok,im cool with whateva the conditions u want........EVERYONE CAN VOTE,HOWS THAT???

We`ll battle as soon as my racism ban is over,which is goin to be in 2 days....

I have one condition tho: if I win,u gotta put "ALLAHU AKBAR" in ur signature and carry it for a year.........SInce u so sure u gon win,u`ll have no problems with that condition,right??