HAS 2 CDS OUT
THE FIRST - ILLEGITAMATI
THE SECOND - 21 GUN SALUTE

kayitosway954
12-03-2006, 08:39 PM
go search google/myspace, theres about another 50 Loki's :roll:

LIL-LATIN MC
12-03-2006, 08:39 PM
either way homie,this aint my buissness but you cant put the link in forum,especially when it aINT INC songs,but yeah that an ope track

he the real loki?
that his rap name?

D Nut
12-03-2006, 08:41 PM
Thats His Rap Name He Has Had Since 95', As Far As I Know
He's Been Featured On Hella Cd's And Has Some Of His Own

J.M.C.
12-03-2006, 08:56 PM
yoo DNut...u from sac town???

i heard about a dude named loki in sacramento too..

D Nut
12-03-2006, 09:04 PM
Im From Tha East Bay
Yeah Tha Loki From Sactown Is The Real One

Just Throwing Up A Track That Ja Needs To Hear

DeuceDeuce
12-03-2006, 09:22 PM
told yall earlier

relentless
12-03-2006, 09:25 PM
ja is ja, loki isnt his MC moniker, its just an alias. its not like he jacked his name.

J.M.C.
12-03-2006, 10:00 PM
Im From Tha East Bay
Yeah Tha Loki From Sactown Is The Real One

Just Throwing Up A Track That Ja Needs To Hear

o0o iight..iic...im from sac...soo yea dats wusup..

yoo..u kno any good sites where i can get da latest released bay slaps?

Carlito101
12-03-2006, 10:22 PM
^^^www.siccness.net - go to the BART forum.

The real Lokis is the truth! Not many can fuck with him!
Ja better stay away from that name, cause Loki would slaughter him...

http://www.myspace.com/blocstar

da_inc_05
12-03-2006, 10:31 PM
lol loki, is the angel of death, he's not tryin to b dis no name rapper, i heard him long time ago, and was neva impressed, listen to yaself been in da game since 95 and not a gold album yet or a top billboard track, doesnt count then... like dis nigga guru who try to say ja rule stole his name lol fuck shit

Carlito101
12-03-2006, 10:35 PM
^^^Well, not everybody likes to make love pop songs for little girls in order to sell records...

skynet
12-03-2006, 11:10 PM
I heard a couple of songs of this dude, he's a good rapper, but what's with the song "identify theft", is this a ja rule diss about a NAME he ain't even using?
If that's the case, he's just stupid, and whats with the "he has this name since 95"? ja rule rapping since 94 (as far as i know) maybe he called himself that before this dude, nobody can prove this.. so you're stupid too for acting on the internet about this.

^^^Well, not everybody likes to make love pop songs for little girls in order to sell records...

And if you've come just to hate, you can leave, plus this is a played out argument, wich isn't true, he sold 1million albums with his first album (NO love songs). And since when are "love songs" just for little girls?:roll:

You can't argue, so leave this community alone.

BYE Carlito101 (is the number for your IQ?)

PaC3Y
12-03-2006, 11:18 PM
ja is ja, loki isnt his MC moniker, its just an alias. its not like he jacked his name.

Exactly. thank u relent. u dont see any albums of ja's being released under the name of "loki" now do u? this no name rapper should shut his bitch ass up!!

PaC3Y
12-03-2006, 11:20 PM
H-O would kill this fucker as would caddy or black. Murder Inc should NOT be worried about him

relentless
12-04-2006, 12:37 AM

lol listen man, i dunno how many aliases you made on here to try and add strength to your 'argument', but no one here is havin none of that shit. like someone else said, since when are those type of records only for little girls :roll: ? u eva had a girl homie? u probably loki himself comin up here wth your broke ass. at the end of the day ja = successful, loki = prolly u on this forum right now trying to get at a man over a name he didnt even come up with in the first place. fuck outta here.

D Nut
12-04-2006, 12:40 AM
lyricaly, loki cant be touched
and just cause he underground dont mean he aint got no solid record
the only reason of my presence is because im showing yall who tha real loki is
alias or not
and as far as him having tha name loki since 95'
thats the first time i heard him rap on 'Set Rippin Bloccstyle'
learn tha shit and gets some history

Carlito101
12-04-2006, 12:55 AM
@ Skynet - I'm not sure if you know what hate means. is it hate when you don't like certain songs, or is it "different taste"!? I am also sure that there are a bunch of Ja-Rule fans, who been fans of him before he blew up big, who are not feelin alotta the newer songs.
And you comparin 101 to my IQ was pretty lame. At least when you want to diss me after gettin butthurt over a comment on an internet message board, you coulda come up with sumthin original.

@ Relentless - I dunno why your interested, but I'm married. Still that don't have to change my taste in music. Maybe you start listenin to your girls music after hookin up, not me. And when I really feel like listenin to a love song, then I put in some Marvin Gaye or Barry White...And no, I only signed up once, and I'm not Loki.

Baja_Ma_Dee
12-04-2006, 12:59 AM
Lyrical This, Lyrical that.

Ja is richer & he's not steeling shit. He's calling himself Loki yes but it's still Ja Rule.

SO give it up. Ja Represents The Supreme Team. An Army of Souljaz bigger then any Gang. The Biggest Black Mob.

Keep his name out your mouth & ya'll can keep it the same. This Loki is no one. You need police protection like 50 From the Supreme Team or you end up like E Money Baggs, Half-A-Mil & Stretch. Bang

Baja_Ma_Dee
12-04-2006, 01:00 AM
Berry White is The King

DeuceDeuce
12-04-2006, 01:15 AM
yall weak, ja aint shit, just another opinion, yall got some, i got some

ja may of tooken loki with out notice to the other, but ja is ah joke

skynet
12-04-2006, 02:55 AM
lyricaly, loki cant be touched
and just cause he underground dont mean he aint got no solid record
the only reason of my presence is because im showing yall who tha real loki is
alias or not
and as far as him having tha name loki since 95'
thats the first time i heard him rap on 'Set Rippin Bloccstyle'
learn tha shit and gets some history

I didn't said that he hasn't solid records,
and I'm really sorry for not knowing the lyrically, untouchable, underground hardcore rapper Loki :roll:! If you (and your friends) wouldn't have created 10 topics about the same, and being offending, it would've been all good.

@ Skynet - I'm not sure if you know what hate means. is it hate when you don't like certain songs, or is it "different taste"!? I am also sure that there are a bunch of Ja-Rule fans, who been fans of him before he blew up big, who are not feelin alotta the newer songs.
And you comparin 101 to my IQ was pretty lame. At least when you want to diss me after gettin butthurt over a comment on an internet message board, you coulda come up with sumthin original.

I'm pretty sure I know what hate is. No it isn't hate if you don't like certain songs, or a "different taste", but if you come here, and say some shit like "he's making love pop songs for little girls" that means you didn't even deal with Ja Rule's music, you heard maybe one or two songs, and say automatically it's the same (in your opinion shit), that I think is hate. That with the IQ wasn't a joke, look at yourself, you're 26 (IF your profile is real), married and registering (with your other friends:eazy:) on a community who supports the INC, and claiming that Ja Rule stole from some noname his synonym. NOW TELL ME THAT AIN'T RIDICOLOUS! It's obvious that you and your friends just trying to get him noticed. And in the end, nobody give's a fuck about your Loki, so it was a waste of time, but I guess that what your life is like.

relentless
12-04-2006, 03:31 AM
@ Relentless - I dunno why your interested, but I'm married. Still that don't have to change my taste in music. Maybe you start listenin to your girls music after hookin up, not me. And when I really feel like listenin to a love song, then I put in some Marvin Gaye or Barry White...And no, I only signed up once, and I'm not Loki.

do u listen to music or do u just skim through it?

It's Murda
12-04-2006, 04:15 AM
and what means this post ?

Mike
12-04-2006, 12:41 PM
loki looks like k-fed :p and probably raps just as bad as him

Dermo
12-04-2006, 01:23 PM
@ Relentless - I dunno why your interested, but I'm married.

if ur married then spend your quality time with ur wife and ur family if u have one instead of arguing with people over a dude's name. btw thanks for signing up to my forum and taking time out to post on it every post helps my site and each generic hit helps my stats:D

DeuceDeuce
12-04-2006, 02:08 PM
yall clownin on us, when yall bumpin that fag ja, the inc? come on now... yall must be real thugs huh?

kayitosway954
12-04-2006, 04:43 PM
Im not one to care bout sells or popularity, its all bout weather your real and make good music. But I wanan be realistic, Mike and Deuce, ya'll really think Ja look the net to find Loki and steal his name? And instead of being a bitch, he couldnt just contact Ja and talk to him like a man, but pull a 50 and diss him for something that could be handled so easily? And ya boy Loki even gives props to Ja on going hard at 50...... Im not hating on your boy Loki, he got talent, I dont know if he real, but he got talent, but seriously, I always say Peace before War, and if Peace fails, take the Israel approch and let them make like Lebanon.

One more thing, its not like RULE releasing albums under Loki, Loki is just gonna be an alias.... Eminem has Shady, Canibus got Rip The Jacker, etc.... One last thing, Ja hasnt got Loki tatted on him...

Vinnie
12-04-2006, 05:42 PM
this guy feels prolly same as we feel when 50 sings nowdays like ja did in his hits, so i have symphaty for him.. but still ja aint chansing his name to loki so nothing to worry about.. its just alter ego.

PaC3Y
12-04-2006, 06:17 PM
Ja hasnt got Loki tatted on him...[/quote]

That's what I thought!!, the only thing that even comes close to that being tatted on him, is the "angel of death" on his stomach

kayitosway954
12-04-2006, 06:29 PM
That's what I thought!!, the only thing that even comes close to that being tatted on him, is the "angel of death" on his stomach

true, but even that he's had since Blood In My Eye, and the LOKI alter ego came from around mid 05....

this guy feels prolly same as we feel when 50 sings nowdays like ja did in his hits, so i have symphaty for him..

I can agree with that

LIL-LATIN MC
12-04-2006, 07:26 PM
yall clownin on us, when yall bumpin that fag ja, the inc? come on now... yall must be real thugs huh?

laughing at these cat behnd the internet,who do you think you are for calling all of the murder inc fan wannabe thug.
1.you dont no one in this forum who just visit this forum for support,but you dont know what these people do,that is in other location from where your at.

2.Who ever say jarule make songs for little girls,are either stupid or faggot period.couse since Ja make hit like that,i seen alot of girls shake that,dance,and im talking about fine girls dancing to JA songs,so fuck what you think mayne,no one respect your opinion couse is an inmature opinion which is hate Period.

.WE dont care what ya type,we still ganna buy them murder inc cd,so mind your own buissness,and i have respect for LOKI.He rap is tight,but lke the homies say before,LOKI should have met,or talk to JA before that rap.

Ya dont know who ya messing with,most are From UK,but there also real fans as baja ma dee,LOx,Me,other murder inc fan who know the story behind with the supreme team,so respect that,and learn your fact homies period.

I dont think Ja is gay,since i allways seen fine girls with him.

learn it,get used to it,and live your life.Murder

kayitosway954
12-04-2006, 07:30 PM
also, X was always the one to talk bout RULE and his gay stylist having sex, and how he recorded it, well its been fuckin 9 years and tape aint surface, and I know RULE and X are somewhat cool now, X coulda dropped the tape, but he didnt, which makes it a bad attempt at X to ruin RULE

LIL-LATIN MC
12-04-2006, 07:34 PM
what tape your talking about?

kayitosway954
12-04-2006, 07:41 PM
what tape your talking about?

back in the beginning of the X-RULE beef, X came out and said Ja was on E and fucked his stylist, who was a man, and he said he recorded it.....

LIL-LATIN MC
12-04-2006, 07:45 PM
that just messed up,i hope it aint true thought.Which it aint.

kayitosway954
12-04-2006, 07:49 PM
X and Ja began to beef in 99, its been 8 fuckin years, if the tape existed, it woulda been released, and on that note, if it was real and X was talkin bout it publicy, homies woulda broke into X's homes and fuckin search for that tape, like some Pamela, R Kelly shit....

Dermo
12-05-2006, 05:40 AM
yall must be real thugs huh?

oh yea big time im a massive thug you should see the ghetto i live in, nothing can compare to it i kill atleast 3 people evry day c'mon dude fuck out of here what that crap:Yayo:

Eimz_T
12-05-2006, 06:04 AM
question is...............does anybody really care about loki, like i said before - blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Mike
12-05-2006, 10:14 AM
back in the beginning of the X-RULE beef, X came out and said Ja was on E and fucked his stylist, who was a man, and he said he recorded it.....

X really has overdone it with the crack :p
also if he recorded it then wouldn't X be gay as well for watching 2 other men have sex??