View Full Version : No Limit To It

LIL-LATIN MC
12-03-2006, 12:22 AM
Now it been a while,but il make it up without any make up
So il get an mike to take up,After i make love,hot blooded like im from jamaica
Who the best Youngest bRown MC,ME that who the fuck I be,Poison like IVY
Dont matter stupid if you dont even like me,Couse you cant even fight me
So i ignored loser even if they rap,A Nerd web Sucker like that fool called cap
Bust an cap,When it hit your ass,but wait im taking about my soda.
Shake it up,Break it up,smack that bubble like pepsi and coca cola
See i let them wannabe have it,lEt them type it,Then be mad at it,just the habit
This is an 6 minute project i made,So fuck all your rap You ever create
This shit is couse an bitch love to hate,typing im tryin to be thug in the page
Typing mine shit is just main poor,But atleast i Got An microphone and you on the low
Little punk no more lie couse everyone know,Who take in the ass just like an Hoe
you say HAHA,i say laugh now cry later,Tomorrow see me in an escalator,with 100000000000000 sucka hater.

Cap
12-03-2006, 03:29 AM
Now it been a while,but il make it up without any make up
So il get an mike to take up,After i make love,hot blooded like im from jamaica

Lol WHAT!? After You Make Love? With What? Your Left Hand? How Do You Make Up With No Make Up?

Who the best Youngest bRown MC,ME that who the fuck I be,Poison like IVY
Dont matter stupid if you dont even like me,Couse you cant even fight me

Who Said I Don't Like You? Lol - Learn To Speak And We Might even Become Buddies! - Gosh Goly!. Seriously, The Fuck I Care About You, And As For The Fight, I'll Thumblewack You (No Homo)

So i ignored loser even if they rap,A Nerd web Sucker like that fool called cap
Bust an cap,When it hit your ass,but wait im taking about my soda.
Shake it up,Break it up,smack that bubble like pepsi and coca cola

So......Your Not Gonna Shoot Me? Break It Up, Smack That Bubble? You Got A Crush on Me Or Some Shit? My Bubbles = Off Limits Homo.

See i let them wannabe have it,lEt them type it,Then be mad at it,just the habit
This is an 6 minute project i made,So fuck all your rap You ever create

Im Glad This Took You 6 Minutes, Cause Otherwise You Have No Other Excuse For The Atrocities (Grammer?) You've Committed To Rhyme.

This shit is couse an bitch love to hate,typing im tryin to be thug in the page
Typing mine shit is just main poor,But atleast i Got An microphone and you on the low
Little punk no more lie couse everyone know,Who take in the ass just like an Hoe

Typing Mine Shit Is Just Main Poor, Who Are You? Beemer From The Muppets?

you say HAHA,i say laugh now cry later,Tomorrow see me in an escalator,with 100000000000000 sucka hater.

Im Crying Because Your In An Escalator? Cmon, Be Serious You Got On The Wrong Side, I Hope Your Shoe-Strings Are Lose. Whats A 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000 Sucka Hater? I'd Like To Know

Overall, This Is One Of The Worst Rhymes Ive Ever Come Across. I Cant Even Say "Quit While Your Still Ahead" Because You Never Were Ahead, You Went BACK. So Yes, Sorry To Break It To You, But There IS A Limit To It, And A Very Small One In Your Case.

Rating - 1.6/10

yung Kanon
12-03-2006, 06:46 AM
man u said been rapping fo 3 years or sumthin if u've been rappin fo 3 years and can only produce that please give it up on this forum 2.1 outta 10

lilsam
12-03-2006, 06:59 AM
lol very harsh ^

yung Kanon
12-03-2006, 07:04 AM
it needed to be said i dont care if peoples think im disrespectful

Chopz
12-03-2006, 08:47 AM
If somebodys work is not that good you shouldn't tell them to quit, you should tell them to improve... Everybody is helped at somepoint in their writing. LilLatin the first thing you need to do is learn how use politically correct English, otherwise people will find it very hard to understand you and thus; end up disliking your work.

LIL-LATIN MC
12-03-2006, 04:51 PM
lol.yall think this an rap,i told yo this was an little warning,kid i probadly get an record deal before you,couse im one of the best mc where im at,and this nothing,so check the forum called-Proven SKILL#2
that all i got to type,and cap you been on my dick for no reason,dont lie,couse you type some trash before,and i would give this rap of mine 0,this just an 6 minute i have to write very fast,cant beilive yall all serious about this.

BlackStar
12-03-2006, 05:19 PM
lol.yall think this an rap,i told yo this was an little warning,kid i probadly get an record deal before you,couse im one of the best mc where im at,and this nothing,so check the forum called-Proven SKILL#2
that all i got to type,and cap you been on my dick for no reason,dont lie,couse you type some trash before,and i would give this rap of mine 0,this just an 6 minute i have to write very fast,cant beilive yall all serious about this.

you forget my lesson again!

Give respect and you'll get respect!

With your stupid hating you won't reach nothing! Chopz is universe better than you...I would listen to him!
Maybe you get a record deal in your area...but this is not your area! This is MIO!

Oh I forgot to say! Kweli signed me!!!! I'm a member of Blacksmith now...in my area! Jean is sucking my dick atm! damn, girl is good lol
you see Latin...everybody can talk shit like this...:cool:

LIL-LATIN MC
12-03-2006, 05:47 PM
lol.no one get respect by typing in the internet,but i give respect to everybody who respect me,if it dissrespect,i dissrespect back.No i aint trying to sound an big shot,im just am,but not ganna talk big here.But yeah i got your lesson,i respect all MC,except them who hate.

i aint even diss no one,you diss other people too,but i just say this lil rap was nothing.

yung Kanon
12-03-2006, 05:52 PM
latin your really really crap chopz is offering some advice hes a nice guy and knows what he talking about take the advice and try and improve instead of saying this shit was meant to be wack i mean its not very beliveable and you will never get a record deal unless theres HUGE improvements

LIL-LATIN MC
12-03-2006, 05:56 PM
i wasnt talking about him,it was targeted at cap,i say alot of time this rap was nothing.

i take all mc adivice as an treasure.i dont dissrespect or show off for anything.
allot of mc just think im am so they judge me like that.but ya dont know me,if you think im like that,il let you know when i get an deal in the future,and hope yall mc get an deal too.