PDA

View Full Version : 7's interview = good idea

yommie
12-02-2006, 07:43 PM
I'm thinkin it would be a good idea if a MIO member can help make an interview about 7's album and production + the INC's 2007 take-over.

I also think it will be nice to have a mixtape from him before his album drops.

Poeple's opinion are needed especially about the interview.

LIL-LATIN MC
12-02-2006, 07:46 PM
aight that sound like an good idea,il ask him when i can

1 question.. What is your real name?

PaC3Y
12-02-2006, 09:27 PM
also try and ask if he's collabing on ja's new album if not then who is?

Dermo
12-03-2006, 10:49 AM
lil latin do not ask 7 for an interview for mio if any1 is to consider asking 7 for an interview it will be a member of staff at mio as thats our job not some 15yr old kid who cant even speak proper english. thanks for the suggestion 7 was good enuf to take time out to leave us a comment on myspace but i highly doubt he has time to sit down and do an interview with us but we will consider it.

Baja_Ma_Dee
12-03-2006, 12:08 PM
My homegirl can do one? If you want that is.

She's very thero in her questions. She always has ones that you know you would've forgot to ask yourself.

yommie
12-03-2006, 01:09 PM
lil latin do not ask 7 for an interview for mio if any1 is to consider asking 7 for an interview it will be a member of staff at mio as thats our job not some 15yr old kid who cant even speak proper english. thanks for the suggestion 7 was good enuf to take time out to leave us a comment on myspace but i highly doubt he has time to sit down and do an interview with us but we will consider it.

i made this thread just to suggest it cos i know it won't be proper for random people to be askin him questions. I was actually hopin u or one of the mods will do the interview not just a member

Dermo
12-03-2006, 01:20 PM
i made this thread just to suggest it cos i know it won't be proper for random people to be askin him questions. I was actually hopin u or one of the mods will do the interview not just a member

yes i understand that my post was mainly aimed at lil latin not u, i will see what i can do but i dont think the guy has that much spare time on his hands i could be wrong tough as i dont personally know him lol

k_kiss
12-03-2006, 03:39 PM
great idea...would be great for the site...MIO always comes with exclusives..so dont be suprised if we pull somethin out our hat

mac123456
12-03-2006, 06:18 PM
some new stuff on 7 would be great, to be honest some new stuff on all the inc artists would be great. wat is happening with the stars on poker mixtape? how many days left?

relentless
12-03-2006, 09:20 PM
some new 7 will be coming soon....

yommie
12-03-2006, 09:25 PM
i believe in relent for that, always out 4 d xclusivs. keep it up!