PDA

View Full Version : Ll Cool J To Diss Jay-z?

Moist Murderer
11-30-2006, 02:58 PM
Here we are talking two of the greatest battle rappers ever. LL Cool J has taken out all comers, from Canibus to Kool Moe Dee.... Then there is Jay-Z, who dueled with Nas and dropped of more MC's than Aftermath. Rumor has it LL is going to take it to Jay-Z in a rap battle. LL told MTV, "How am I gonna re-sign with competition? I'm not an idiot. I can't depend on that man to promote my record while he's somewhere writing rhymes. I'm LL Cool J. I ain't doing that, B." As you know, 50 Cent and LL have become very good buds. Now, there is a fake Jay-Z diss from 50 Cent that had me confused. But there is a new 50 Cent album in the 07 plan and I heard there are coarse words for Jay-Z coming from LL.

Source: allhiphop rumours

What ur thoughts on dat battle?

Flash
11-30-2006, 03:03 PM
ll is in this game far more than others!so realy i dont know whos gonna win!

zemben
11-30-2006, 03:11 PM
Jay will kill LL, LL kinda lost his touch

Mike
11-30-2006, 05:09 PM
ll's hardly been tested by a 'good' rapper though, hes washed away the young bucks and yayos of their day! still jay aint really impressed me in his beef with dipset!

lilsam
11-30-2006, 05:57 PM
I dont care who wins
prefer if Jay did
Cos LL rides on Gay Unit

It's Murda
11-30-2006, 06:43 PM
Jay will kill LL, LL kinda lost his touch

yea, but i dont believe this shit...

kayitosway954
11-30-2006, 07:54 PM
the fuck??? Can-I-Bus and Kool Moe Dee merced that faggot, Illseed been crazy since them Kramer comments, the fuck is he on??? LL is[was] nice, dont get me wrong, but hes a fuckin Old School Nelly. Even Shan handed it to him.

relentless
11-30-2006, 09:33 PM
LL lost every battle he was in.

kayitosway954
11-30-2006, 09:51 PM
LL lost every battle he was in.

Kool Moe Dee raped that man on "How Ya Like Me Now" that had a Bart Simpson rap feel to it, cept with nice flow and rhymes

relentless
11-30-2006, 10:05 PM
yup, moe dee and canibus gave him the biggest raping ever lol. but i gotta admit, can-i-bus was pretty hot.

D-block fan
11-30-2006, 10:08 PM
he's just mad that jay-z didn't have any promotion and sold records. and he didn't have promotion he FLOPPED. people need to relize that u don't sell even with 50 by ur side. banks had 50 on three singles and each single he put out he was like 'this is my first offical single" then he puts out another says the same thing. and now buck trys to do something with Jazzy pha and he doesn't have a realease date. lol at him saying "im not dropping my album til banks album sells" BUCK NONE OF UR FANS ARE CHECKING FOR U ENOUGH TO GET BANKS OUT FROM UNDER THE BUS.

kayitosway954
11-30-2006, 10:14 PM
he's just mad that jay-z didn't have any promotion and sold records. and he didn't have promotion he FLOPPED. people need to relize that u don't sell even with 50 by ur side. banks had 50 on three singles and each single he put out he was like 'this is my first offical single" then he puts out another says the same thing. and now buck trys to do something with Jazzy pha and he doesn't have a realease date. lol at him saying "im not dropping my album til banks album sells" BUCK NONE OF UR FANS ARE CHECKING FOR U ENOUGH TO GET BANKS OUT FROM UNDER THE BUS.

actully did have promotion, he was on 106, Rap City, performing/talking at sport events, there was promotion on the big Hip Hop sites(AHH, SOHH, Hip Hop DX, etc...) and there were flyers and posters round my way

kayitosway954
11-30-2006, 10:15 PM
yup, moe dee and canibus gave him the biggest raping ever lol. but i gotta admit, can-i-bus was pretty hot.

no need to admit, Can-I-Bus is hot, LL & Em are his bitches

It's Murda
12-01-2006, 06:35 AM
jay-z and eminem are the rappers that more publicity do...

rodger p
12-01-2006, 07:30 AM
i gotta go jay z on dis 1

zemben
12-01-2006, 09:40 AM

Jay had one of the best promotion, remember 106 and Jay/? tell me they didnt pay big bucks for it

Moist Murderer
12-01-2006, 12:30 PM
Mama said knock u out was hot though

kayitosway954
12-01-2006, 01:08 PM
Mama said knock u out was hot though

werd, hes had his songs, but when it came to beef, he couldnt handle it.

pharai
12-01-2006, 03:08 PM
Fifty always need controvercy to promote his album. He is a jealous bitch. LL can't win with Gay unit

yommie
12-01-2006, 03:39 PM
LL and Mase are very dumb, they've been around for so long and it's 50's dick they wanna suck? very disapointin

kayitosway954
12-01-2006, 04:06 PM
Fuck Ma$e, they can have him, man hasnt put out anythin since Childen Of The Corn(Big L, Cam'Ron, Bloodshed, Ma$e) days, and Harlem World was an okay album, but it had alotta covers if you ask me, and seriously, what Hip Hop artist covers a hip hop song? I mean, Diddy & Ma$e karoking to Furious Five?