PDA

View Full Version : Win a chance to be on Hussein Fatal & The Hardtimerz Mixtape

Big-D
11-29-2006, 07:30 PM
We are giving the once in a lifetime opportunity for 2 lucky people to be on the 973-10-90 Official Mixtape with Hussein Fatal & The Hardtimerz!

The best beat - Fatal and the Hardtimerz will drop a track on your beat and this will be on the mixtape.

The Best Verse - Fatal and the Hardtimerz will drop on the same track as yours and this will be on the mixtape.

To enter you must purchase the Section 8 Mixtape dropping on December 1st and email us the beat/track with your order number.

The cut off point will be December 15th for ALL entries.

We will then pick what we feel to be the best 4 beats and best 4 verses and create an online voting poll.

You then have to get your name out there using Myspace and online to get all the votes you can. We will close the votes December 31st and the person with the most votes for beats wins and most votes for verse wins.

We will then be in touch and you will be on the 973-10-90 Official mixtape planned to drop Jan 2007.

*** Thugtertainment online store opens December 1st
*** Section 8 Mixtape drops December 1st

Get your creative hats on and good luck!!!!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p45/thugtertainment/973-competition.jpg

Keep checking www.myspace.com/officialhusseinfatal for more info.

kayitosway954
11-29-2006, 09:49 PM
thanks 4 the info Big D

LIL-LATIN MC
11-29-2006, 09:57 PM
i ganna enter that conctest ply.But maybe,when i get an pro mike first,is it who make the best beat,and best track,or seperate?

Big-D
11-30-2006, 06:08 AM
it 2 things seperate. best beat for producers. and best verse for rappers.