PDA

View Full Version : Ashanti and the INC

murda4lyf_06
11-28-2006, 04:23 PM
i kno its too early to say.......and with all the speculation and rumours flying around but something seems to be up between the INC and ashanti.......if u remember.....irv and ja were nowhere to be seen at ashanti's party too....someone on a higher level i.e the inc need to clear this up

yommie
11-28-2006, 05:12 PM
i think this topic is already on two threads, why a third thread on same topic?

It's Murda
11-28-2006, 07:30 PM
ashanti Is With The Inc And Point...

kayitosway954
11-28-2006, 07:48 PM
Gotti confirmed shes still down, CLOSE

sniper
11-28-2006, 09:35 PM
http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/showthread.php?t=24994

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. So I am reading all the posts. 1st. Thanx for all the love my people. I'm gonna clear the air again. But please understand i can't keep coming on here to clear the air. some of you guys lil bull i'm just gonna have to let yall run with.
1. ASHANTI is still signed to The INC. period. end of story. hahahaha.
2. Caddillac Tah is still signed to The INC.
3. Blackchild is still signed to The INC.
4. Yes. I do have a reality show on VH1. The producers of the very successful Flavor of Love Show (Cris Abrego), contacted me and wanted to do a show based on my return to the Top of the Game! They also was intrigued by my Family Life. And it was kind of a misquote when they released there press release. I am not really married anymore. But me and debb are the best friends in the world. which was very interesting to them. So get ready to see me a whole lot more on TV. Hope you guys enjoy my crazy life. hahahahah. Runs House is like the Cosby Show. they are saying after my pilot. that my show is like The Sopranos. hahahaha. we'll see.

Just because I didn't mention them doesn't mean anything. I probably was just tired of typing. hahahaha. i see i have to watch everything i say around you guys. yall look into everything so deep. hahahah. when its not that serious. Hopefully i didn't forget anything. well back to my grind. will catch up with my fam soon tho. i love yall energy tho. it has me energized. Its Murda 4 Life! Believe In It! and for any of the doubters out there. it is really me. Irv "Gotti" Lorenzo. not a 12 year old kid. lol

close thread.

relentless
11-28-2006, 09:46 PM
....why is everyone getting so worried? im fine with all this, i actually think what shantis doing is a good thing. she doesnt have to have gottis input to make an album, shes done that 4 times now, she can do it by herself. its all about having more creative freedom, and a lot of the public will take this news very well. hate it or love it, theres a lot of people who dont like it that shantis still with the inc. irv just letting her do her own thing, it doesnt mean shes leaving. smh, yall people jump to too many conclusions too early.

kayitosway954
11-28-2006, 10:02 PM
even had she left, she'd still want INC fam on album

Flash
11-29-2006, 03:10 AM
ashanty wont leave!Ja and gotti created her!she cant leave, right in this moment shes left alone cuz theyre working on ja's greatest album!!

yommie
11-29-2006, 05:41 AM
isn't it boring to have only INC Producers on your album? All INC artists need to start working well with producers and artists they're feeling and that don't mean she ain't with The INC no more tho u can sense there's something going on

It's Murda
11-29-2006, 07:05 AM
i dont understand why always this shit !! she is like ja, it will never leave the inc.

JaRuleNL
11-29-2006, 07:17 AM
ahh close this shit, they all working hard on the albums, they dont have to be together always, dont think to much everytime, ashanti would never leave, if u asking somebody

What u think if i say: Ashanti

Answer: Murder Inc!

What u think if i say: Ja Rule

Answer: Murder Inc!

cause Ja and Ashanti will never leave, they made Murder Inc populair

PaC3Y
11-29-2006, 07:47 AM
ashanty wont leave!Ja and gotti created her!she cant leave, right in this moment shes left alone cuz theyre working on ja's greatest album!!

I'd like to think that too

Eimz_T
11-29-2006, 07:50 AM
ashanti said it herself on 106&park yesterday, she's still down!!

SANDR
11-29-2006, 08:33 AM
Irv Gotti said it self on this forum.. ASHANTI still is with The Inc! WTF is the problem man..

rodger p
11-29-2006, 08:46 AM
everythings cool wit ashanti n the inc

qwertyu
11-29-2006, 08:52 AM
ignorant....

Kheops971
11-29-2006, 10:02 AM
I Think that Ashanti want to be at an other level.
She's working with others producers to give her album new flavors.
She's still down with the Inc.
If You look her 3 albums she worked only with the Inc producers. But now she must show an other face and prove that she can have a level like MJB or Beyonce

yommie
11-29-2006, 11:03 AM
ashanti said it herself on 106&park yesterday, she's still down!!

i ain't sayin u're wrong but i didn't hear her say she's down. They asked if she's still with The INC and she went: everyone is on their own recording their albums, Me(shani), Ja, Lloyd. she wasn't clear about it.

I believe she's still down cos the fact that she ain't working with INC producers doesn't mean she ain't down. but u can tell there's something about it

G-Money
11-29-2006, 11:42 AM
here is a video of ashanti at trl, its new....
there she says again that she didn't work with irv on her new album
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuvncE86mMQ&NR

yommie
11-29-2006, 01:56 PM
thanks for d new link. she's happy to get outta her shell... I guess she just wanna work with different people at least for once! Good idea

It's Murda
11-29-2006, 07:07 PM
i dont know why I always to listen the same shit...she is with the inc, the inc is her family, and point...she work with more people for her new album, that is good.