PDA

View Full Version : HELp

LIL-LATIN MC
11-22-2006, 08:47 PM
1.question is what happend to the media thing,of when you click the size to put an youtube video in the forum.where the media html to put the video in this forum?

2.What were ganna do in the battle forum,that place almost dead.

3.How you put that vote pole thing,of when you vote for something there an chart to show.how you do that?

hope to get these question answer

CopOnDr.Monkley
11-22-2006, 09:12 PM
1.question is what happend to the media thing,of when you click the size to put an youtube video in the forum.where the media html to put the video in this forum?

3.How you put that vote pole thing,of when you vote for something there an chart to show.how you do that?

Ill answer these on behalf of Dermo "Dermo" Dermonson

1. PLease bathe any queries you have as deep in the English language as you can, thanlk you.

2. Like i Give a fuck

3. Brits Out

LIL-LATIN MC
11-22-2006, 09:18 PM
Ill answer these on behalf of Dermo "Dermo" Dermonson

1. PLease bathe any queries you have as deep in the English language as you can, thanlk you.

2. Like i Give a fuck

3. Brits Out

lol.another clown like superdermo,what an loser.190 dollar he ganna be an clown all the time like superdermo,he ganna type some stupid things watch.

mya
11-23-2006, 05:56 AM
kk i go to your myspace site

Flash
11-23-2006, 07:13 AM

what you just say the buttle corner is dead no no if you cant make it out there that doesent mean tthat no one is there the place is more alive than you biatch!!!!!!!!!!!

LIL-LATIN MC
11-23-2006, 02:14 PM
what you just say the buttle corner is dead no no if you cant make it out there that doesent mean tthat no one is there the place is more alive than you biatch!!!!!!!!!!!

your such an bitch.lol.....i aint say is dead fool,and im more alive than you.but seriously i need the question answer.

Flash
11-24-2006, 07:40 AM
i think this is what you say bitch!

LIL-LATIN MC
11-24-2006, 03:57 PM
i think this is what you say bitch!

make sense homey,dont call me an bitch,when you know your one,calling everyone bitch in the first place for no reason loser.