PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Irv

Eimz_T
11-02-2006, 04:45 PM
Hey MIO members as you know the boss has graced us with his presence on the board and we're all pretty excited about it. but please as we'd like him to stick around please try not to plague him with pms or crazy questions cuz he's a busy guy.........how'd u expect him to get them albums out if he's stuck on the computer answering your questions!? i'm definately not trying to lecture or attack ppl here but please try and show a bit of respect for irv while he's here!

ALEXE
11-02-2006, 04:48 PM
I definitely agree with the PM's
I bet his inbox is full already
about forum questions, well, he can read whatever he wants and he can answer whatever he wants, so it's ok, ppl can ask
like the lottery: what if he sees my question and cares to answer? :D

sniper
11-02-2006, 05:41 PM
yeah can there be like a monthly set of questions type thing we can compile so that irv/inc artists know what to answer and they wont have to stick around too long? that way we could still get responses and they could just answer it all in one go without having to keep checking/responding. iuno just an idea.

ps totally agree on the pms thing eimz.

It's Murda
11-02-2006, 07:13 PM
true eimz_t, but who attacked irv with pm's ?

TheIncMpire
11-02-2006, 07:15 PM
i haven't sent him 1pm.

Dermo
11-02-2006, 07:40 PM
good post but we cant quarentee irv will be around all the time remember that also but yea go easy on the demands/questions especially baja and gang.

JaRuleNL
11-02-2006, 08:20 PM
just turn the PM thing OFF of his account, if he will answer questions he dont gonna reply 10000 message, he will just make a post and answer some question (so MORE people can read it, not only 1 person).

k_kiss
11-02-2006, 08:57 PM
if all he does is read bullshit rumors...answer pms...etc etc...wen things start movin even more...he will make less of an effort to drop by...
so ya great thread eimz....
everyone keep cool!

Blackdove
11-03-2006, 07:06 AM
real talk eimz

rodger p
11-03-2006, 07:15 AM
yup i agree wit tht eimz
but woulnt it b great if gotti could update us 1nce a month
mayb dermo could sort tht

Eimz_T
11-03-2006, 04:01 PM
i never said that any1 was attacking him i just no that when somebody like irv comes to a fansite he'll be overwhelmed with pms which can be quite annoying for him. and we all know who the offenders in the threads are

Baja_Ma_Dee
11-03-2006, 08:38 PM
good post but we cant quarentee irv will be around all the time remember that also but yea go easy on the demands/questions especially baja and gang.

But I haven't asked him one fucking question what so ever.

I never even told him to do shit

I just decided to take all the years of networking with so many artists & felt Gotti should be-able to take advantage by knowing what I know.

But fuck it. All you haters who don't really wanna help Gotti out what so ever & just talk about Media 247 instead of something Real Like Potential Collaboraters then Fuck All Ya'll.

I'm overly Nice to most of you internet pricks.

But I guess their a crime against Being an active fan & acctually going out of a way & doing shit to try to get any Info or rummers or gossip on The INC to the site.

Even the Ghosip page is run like a fucking POW Camp.

Anyone trys to be helpful & they're shuned by fans that do nothing but chat on Myspace.

I don't even use Myspace & I get word someone wants to work with Gotti & I try to bring it to Gotti's attention without posting in other threads or PM'ing him which i haven't

& yet bitch as Mods with sticks up their ass all the fucking time. Sucking on Media, Internet website dick have to hate & hate & hate & do anything possible to make sure Gotti will never know if anyone wants to work with him.

I guess you all expect Gotti to be everywhere in one place, talking to everyone on-line about collaborateing. Posting on-line & in magazines about Anyone he wants to work with

Well some people aren't Dre & not everyone flat out announces who they wanna work with.

So Keep going on hateing all day & when An INC LP comes out & no new speacial guest spots are on it then don't go crying to Gotti cause you guys got your wish

He has no idea who's worked with him in the past that wants to work with him & no one in the future that wants to work with him.

Congradualations to Idiot ass Eimz who have been more then nice to for shutting down the one Thread where Anyone who's ever heard of an artist wanting to work with Gotti could possible Tell Gotti.

I wouldn't be suprised if his PM's where over Filled.

But don't blaime me cause I made it easy & perstering free to try to get all Artists who are fans of The INC to get the chance to know that They wanna work with Gotti.

So when The INC only collaborates with Whoever they do & you say Why Nore, Why Muszamil, Why Whoever (Personally I like all the moves they make) & you think why not Such & Such, well don't blaime me.

& I know damn well if Anyone else exept Vincente posted my Thread then It would be all thanks & good idea

But because all ya'll got a stick up your asses cause your jelious or just have so much hate in your system for a few Networkers who use the Internet, Then I guess Most every other Networker & INC Or Preme Affilate will prolly not come on-Line & post regualarly on MurderINC-Onile.

& you wonder why they hardly already don't.

So good luck. I know none of you are really helping out The INC with your internet war Posts & Post & Thread Deletes.

SO it is what is. Have Fun being absolutly no help what so ever to Gotti.

Baja_Ma_Dee
11-03-2006, 08:42 PM
Since Most of you would rather believe I'm a lieing Internet Nerd simply cause you all are but say nothing & want to eraise anything I say Unless it's a compliment then go ahead.

But if people bug Gotti it's your fault cause you won't let no-one speak on this forum

But If I wanted to talk to Gotti then I'd get his number from friends.

So Good luck MurderINC-Online. But unless you remove the sticks up your ass then Gotti, Big D, Amazen Grace & Kayoz will be the last people who vist the site

& you wonder why No-one hardly ever hollars on the site Like Hood Stock even though I recall Dermo saying they would

We'll Dermo should look at the way he talks about Kayoz behind his back & in his face

Good Luck

ALEXE
11-03-2006, 10:45 PM
I gotta agree with Baja on some points
well said, Baja, but u wastin ur energy with this :laugh: ain't worth it, man, just do what u do no matter what

relentless
11-03-2006, 11:54 PM

I just decided to take all the years of networking with so many artists & felt Gotti should be-able to take advantage by knowing what I know.

But fuck it. All you haters who don't really wanna help Gotti out what so ever & just talk about Media 247 instead of something Real Like Potential Collaboraters then Fuck All Ya'll.

But I guess their a crime against Being an active fan & acctually going out of a way & doing shit to try to get any Info or rummers or gossip on The INC to the site.

Anyone trys to be helpful & they're shuned by fans that do nothing but chat on Myspace.

I don't even use Myspace & I get word someone wants to work with Gotti & I try to bring it to Gotti's attention without posting in other threads or PM'ing him which i haven't

& yet bitch as Mods with sticks up their ass all the fucking time. Sucking on Media, Internet website dick have to hate & hate & hate & do anything possible to make sure Gotti will never know if anyone wants to work with him.

I guess you all expect Gotti to be everywhere in one place, talking to everyone on-line about collaborateing. Posting on-line & in magazines about Anyone he wants to work with

Well some people aren't Dre & not everyone flat out announces who they wanna work with.

So Keep going on hateing all day & when An INC LP comes out & no new speacial guest spots are on it then don't go crying to Gotti cause you guys got your wish

He has no idea who's worked with him in the past that wants to work with him & no one in the future that wants to work with him.

Congradualations to Idiot ass Eimz who have been more then nice to for shutting down the one Thread where Anyone who's ever heard of an artist wanting to work with Gotti could possible Tell Gotti.

But don't blaime me cause I made it easy & perstering free to try to get all Artists who are fans of The INC to get the chance to know that They wanna work with Gotti.

So when The INC only collaborates with Whoever they do & you say Why Nore, Why Muszamil, Why Whoever (Personally I like all the moves they make) & you think why not Such & Such, well don't blaime me.

& I know damn well if Anyone else exept Vincente posted my Thread then It would be all thanks & good idea

But because all ya'll got a stick up your asses cause your jelious or just have so much hate in your system for a few Networkers who use the Internet, Then I guess Most every other Networker & INC Or Preme Affilate will prolly not come on-Line & post regualarly on MurderINC-Onile.

So good luck. I know none of you are really helping out The INC with your internet war Posts & Post & Thread Deletes.

dermo just doesnt want a big ass essay like this. remove all the unecessary gaps between ur lines, and say what u have to say without recapping all this stuff. thats all dermos saying.

Baja_Ma_Dee
11-04-2006, 12:05 AM
Yeah I gotta work on that. I notice it's anoying, I just find it easy to read if you gap stuff

Anyways I'm sorry I freaked out. I got a lil waisted.

I just know when Someone wants inform Big D on who wants to work with Fatal at Hak-Mob or Kadafilegacy want to know about what rare Kadafi work will be released.

They take everything into consideration & tell you the truth

Since none of you admins work for The INC unlike Hakmob.net & Blocwise & others then it doesn't make scene how everything can only be a compliment to the Media

I think Irv deserved to know who wants work with him

Sorry to Emiz & Dermo & anyone else

Eimz_T
11-04-2006, 07:52 AM

ya know baja i was gonna delete this but then i decided to leave it up so that anybody with half a brain could see what a mentally challenged idiot you really are

TheIncMpire
11-04-2006, 05:06 PM

i know baja is gonna be all over Irv's dick.

Mike
11-04-2006, 06:26 PM
why do so many threads turn into a every1 versus baja thread?

mya
11-06-2006, 12:45 PM
yh i argree ppl

Vinnie
11-07-2006, 04:11 AM
i did send him pm :(

Im sorry, tough i didnt send anything that he would have to answer u know, just random fan shit that he have to listen anyday, but come on man its freaking irv gotti!!! I had to do that lol.. but im sorry, no more pm messages.

PaC3Y
11-07-2006, 04:47 AM
i did send him pm :(

Im sorry, tough i didnt send anything that he would have to answer u know, just random fan shit that he have to listen anyday, but come on man its freaking irv gotti!!! I had to do that lol.. but im sorry, no more pm messages.

hahaha, it's irv gotti he's like a god to us i don't blame everyone on here to pm him!!, that being sed i did NOT pm him