Eimz_T
10-30-2006, 10:00 AM
ya what a prick

mapimpental
10-30-2006, 10:47 AM
no wonder big pun wife sold his chain on e bay :lol lol good stuff

kayitosway954
10-30-2006, 04:18 PM
yea I wasnt to fond of him beatin his wife in the first place but First of all, it's hard for me to feel sorry for a woman that gets her ass whipped any more than, I don't know, 100 times in a row? Anytime a broad gets knocked around so hard that she can no longer see straight and she still doesn't leave, you know she's just in it for the money. Also, we have to look at the reason why she was getting beat in the first place. Now, I'm not offering any kind of excuse for that sort of behavior, but, at the same time, it's very seldom that somebody just gets beaten for no reason at all. For all we know, it could've been her bad behavior that was driving him to gradually eat himself to death. Now look, she sales his chains on EBay and releases DVD and interviews and probally gets profit from it. like I said, im not big on the beatings, but Im also not a fan of her cashin in his checks(which she dont recieve no longer)

--Tre $treet Piru--
10-30-2006, 08:40 PM
yea I wasnt to fond of him beatin his wife in the first place but First of all, it's hard for me to feel sorry for a woman that gets her ass whipped any more than, I don't know, 100 times in a row? Anytime a broad gets knocked around so hard that she can no longer see straight and she still doesn't leave, you know she's just in it for the money. Also, we have to look at the reason why she was getting beat in the first place. Now, I'm not offering any kind of excuse for that sort of behavior, but, at the same time, it's very seldom that somebody just gets beaten for no reason at all. For all we know, it could've been her bad behavior that was driving him to gradually eat himself to death. Now look, she sales his chains on EBay and releases DVD and interviews and probally gets profit from it. like I said, im not big on the beatings, but Im also not a fan of her cashin in his checks(which she dont recieve no longer)

couldnt of put it better...money hungry hoe..its funny that the fat fuck couldnt get up the stairs though...fuck big pun anyway nigga way overrated

Eimz_T
10-31-2006, 06:33 AM

:Yayo: that deserves a shut the fuck up!!!!

kayitosway954
10-31-2006, 12:02 PM
:Yayo: that deserves a shut the fuck up!!!!

its my opinion, u shud know dat

BlackStar
10-31-2006, 01:01 PM
why didn't she run away? It should be easy...:roll:

maybe...it was too hard...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24hWPOSIfgM

kayitosway954
10-31-2006, 01:22 PM
why didn't she run away? It should be easy...:roll:

maybe...it was too hard...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24hWPOSIfgM

yo Black, you cease to amaze me, great vid, neva saw it before, its iLL

Vinnie
10-31-2006, 01:31 PM

WHO BEATS WOMAN SHOULD GET FUCKING SHOT.. I HATE THOSE FUCKERS.. man if i meet some1 who beats womans, at least i would try to beat the shit out of that fucker.. of course im not that kinda of person who beats folks but beating a woman?? theres no reason to do that.. i havent fight in my life but this is something that makes me angry.

kayitosway954
11-01-2006, 10:11 AM
WHO BEATS WOMAN SHOULD GET FUCKING SHOT.. I HATE THOSE FUCKERS.. man if i meet some1 who beats womans, at least i would try to beat the shit out of that fucker.. of course im not that kinda of person who beats folks but beating a woman?? theres no reason to do that.. i havent fight in my life but this is something that makes me angry.

I wasnt agreein she should get her azz beat, but if your really gonna claim you were beatin 100 times, WHY NOT FUCKIN LEAVE?!??!?! Jesus.... I know girls who've gotten slapped, grabbed the dude by the nuts, and tossed their ass out a door(or window, if close to incident). I know dats not possible cuz Pun was like the fuckin fattest latino in all of NY, but damn, there was a shotty up stairs, load dat shit and shoot his ass out the window.. I still like Pun, dont agree with that beatin shit, maybe he deserved to goto jail/die earlier then he did, but he did make one of the hottest 50 Cent disses... "MY TURN"