If You Lie To Yourself Enough You Actually Believe It
If you think your a g a for long enough you believe ya shit
[lilsam]
If you lie to yourself, you think its true what ya type
Think you really have a gun, start to believe ya own hype

lilsam: "tell em about what happened wit ya homie man"
Eyebagz: "Here we go"

[eyebagz]
the air was timid floating around when all of a sudden blat blat it was a gunfire attack
My friend got hit two hundred times in the back as he got blatted he shouted twat
as he was dieing i whispered and cryed on his ear that id get whoever did this to him
so were should i begin first i went to the local maccy ds but the atmosphere was grim
Everyone 'ad heard what had transpired how the gunman had fired said a hitman needed to be hired
This note made me inspired i knew what i required was to find a gun i knew were one could be aquired
Only cost me two sticks of gum i now had a gun with the fragile mortality of life i was gonna have fun
I went back to maccy ds to find some one that knew who had did it but there was none
I had been then when he had got shot trying to dive in my mind felt like at that moment i was blind
needed anything that could remind so i went back to the spot he had died then it clicked it all combined
The bullets that had hit him were all red it was the bloods that bunch of misguided thugs
I was enraged my blood rising like soap suds that bunch of mugs just cause they never got hugs
So i walked into capilery town ready to kill every blood clown and wear the mercilous crown
Drinking liquor proving to my dead homie i was always down but i never shot someone they wernt red they were brown
So i went back to maccy ds and ordered myself a supersize whoppper with all the extras like cheese
Then some cunt burst in shouting freeze in my anxiousness to shoot i shot myself in one of my knees

lilsam: "fuck rip man"
eyebagz: "thanks man"

[eyebagz]
[lilsam]

[lilsam
Hi, just comin back to say I made a mistake, I acted like a fake
The internet made me feel tough, my 'G' rep was at stake!
I know I not liked no more, “No Guns, damn thats an obvious flaw”
Ya rhymes on real life are a bore, talk about ya 1 billion whores
''You cant do multis now, ya metas wack, man where da talk on crack?''
''You wack, I want da 'G' back, you can join my crew if u claim to have a Mac''
So sorry to all, I have no crack stall and from Gunshots I didn't fall
I dont kill peepz tall or small, wait damn, why you deserted me y'all?
[eyebagz]
Now all that was a lie i aint had a homie shot, and in my life only had two real runnings with the cops
And this is the first time ive lied in one of my drops cause why the fuck for lies should we get props
Hip hops dieing cause of all these bullshit rappers talking all that falicious gun play chitter chatter
Need to get back to real lyricism not bit batter snippa snapper come near me and ill fucking clap ya
People glorifying violence like murdering someone is an achievment fuck theire familys grievement
and I resent what mosta these rappers represent there causing hip hops descent an wit this i aint content
i hope that hip hop does dies if people keep spitting all these fucking lies cause these cunts i despise
need to realise that hip hop needs a reprise cause theres no reason for violence and drugs to be sensationalized

[eyebagz]
[lilsam]

BlackStar
10-28-2006, 11:44 AM
LMFAO!!!

very good song! I love the irony in it! You spitted some true shit...I hate this fake acting too.

props!

Duke
10-28-2006, 12:19 PM
Lol....

It was a dope trak.....

On both parts...

stay up

Cloak
10-28-2006, 12:41 PM
wtf..?

eyebagz your bars are STRECHED OUT make them smaller you can do this by elimanting unecessary words in a line

that not only throws off your flow but mutli's meta's etc

you need to correct this to become better keep a constant pace not necessarily short bars but bars that have the correct wording without excess that still get the point across(too many words kills the point) eyebags espically your bars are TOOO STRECHED

this was an ok track nothin special...IMo if you think this track is "dope" you guys ahven't seen real emcee's

6.5/10

BlackStar
10-28-2006, 12:54 PM
wtf..?

eyebagz your bars are STRECHED OUT make them smaller you can do this by elimanting unecessary words in a line

that not only throws off your flow but mutli's meta's etc

you need to correct this to become better keep a constant pace not necessarily short bars but bars that have the correct wording without excess that still get the point across(too many words kills the point) eyebags espically your bars are TOOO STRECHED

this was an ok track nothin special...IMo if you think this track is "dope" you guys ahven't seen real emcee's

6.5/10

the idea and creativity makes the song good and maybe "dope"...but to say that Eyebagz lines are too long is unnecessary. You should give quotes and say what would you make better! I reconized that you said that he doesn't need short lines but he should beware of using unnecessary words...but examples would be better here. Your statement is inexact. Chopz,Koncret and Odin (sometimes) have got long lines and they are "dope"(you can't deny it).
And, how can the length be bad for multiz and metas???????? you need more words to describe a wordplay or similes...you can fill a hole line just with multiz...how can they be throw off themselves? I agree a little bit with metas...but nothing more! Everybody has got his own style! This is text writting and not spitting! Explain it better please.

Leon Fluxx
10-28-2006, 12:58 PM
some subliminalz eh?? lol.. yea dat shit aint obvious.. didnt see nothing at me.. but i kno who u tryin to AIM at in CBM
here dat convo u niggaz were tryin to play my nigga

lilsam
10-28-2006, 01:06 PM
it aint aimed at nobody
Just a joke as we are the complete opposite of people in the hood
As I am a skinny white boy from Blackburn
Its just funny and ironic

Cloak
10-28-2006, 01:25 PM
the idea and creativity makes the song good and maybe "dope"...but to say that Eyebagz lines are too long is unnecessary. You should give quotes and say what would you make better! I reconized that you said that he doesn't need short lines but he should beware of using unnecessary words...but examples would be better here. Your statement is inexact. Chopz,Koncret and Odin (sometimes) have got long lines and they are "dope"(you can't deny it).
And, how can the length be bad for multiz and metas???????? you need more words to describe a wordplay or similes...you can fill a hole line just with multiz...how can they be throw off themselves? I agree a little bit with metas...but nothing more! Everybody has got his own style! This is text writting and not spitting! Explain it better please.

No you don't need alot of words to explain a metaphor wordplay or smilie...it's that easy

example
my words touch minds like professor X

^^perfect wording

My words can touch minds like i'm professor x

^^bad wording and throws off the flow

little things like that can make a emcee that much better

another example

I'm Branching out either Join us or leaf(leave)

^^good

My lyrics are branching out, so either us join or leaf our presence

^^bad

wording can kill an emcee's punchline or bar just because there dope doesn't mean there perfect emcee's can become even better when they get to the point faster it's really that simple

and multi's yes them too

i haven't seen 1 emcee here who's pefected the 10 word multi style

and using Brown and then crown in same line is NOT a multi

a multi is

Killing-the-flow, has me getting Ceilings-of-dough

there's BIG DIFFERENCES this kid doesn't have multi's and if he wants HELP he should of asked but he through shots at me...and this isn't biased i'm rating your pieces turthfully just like we did on rapn4fx

BlackStar
10-28-2006, 01:36 PM
ok! thank you man! That's what I wanted to see! Now I know what you mean.

and multi's yes them too

i haven't seen 1 emcee here who's pefected the 10 word multi style

and using Brown and then crown in same line is NOT a multi

a multi is

Killing-the-flow, has me getting Ceilings-of-dough

mhhh...I half agree with you. It's double rhyming and it's more difficult than mono-rhyming! But "Killing and Ceiling" is a rhyme and "flow and dough" too...same like "brown and crown"...it's a question of definition! Do you know what I mean? When you seperate these rhymes..they're mono-rhymings...
but yea, the double rhyming is more professional.

You're talking a lot...your poem was very good but I haven't seen a song by you. I was just a short time on RAPN4X...so I can't remember you...show me some drops please!

Cloak
10-28-2006, 01:38 PM
i don't show old drops i do new ones. and yeah i agree with you i was just showing an example there's a whole thread my friend made to make a emcee better

lilsam
10-29-2006, 11:15 AM
uppin........

Flash
10-29-2006, 11:29 AM
nice thats all im going to tell!

koncret
10-29-2006, 03:47 PM
ok wasnt really feelin this track the two styles conflicted a lil to much for me and for bagz sometimes the topical style just isnt right for a track for sam step ya vocab up step ya wordplay up step ya delivery up gotta work at it look at some other poeples stuff and make some changes

lilsam
10-29-2006, 03:52 PM
it was a joke track

w/e

#i aint changin 4 ya

koncret
10-29-2006, 03:54 PM
just some constructive critizim for ya take it or not

lilsam
10-29-2006, 03:58 PM
i cant jus change

it aint possible

a bit harsh tho

it werent that sort of track

basically takin da piss

koncret
10-29-2006, 04:01 PM
well im talkin bout it in genral on all ya track you show the basic buildin block to been a very decent writer but you just need to work on ya wording and puttin in some metaz and wordplay you focus to much on multis it would be different if ya had somecomplexity to ya rhyme but you ow wit the most basic thing im just sayin look at other poeples work and see how they word things and notice the use of vocab and try to incorrperate it to ya stuff

Leon Fluxx
10-29-2006, 04:05 PM
it was pretty good track though.. I like the vision sam flipped it off wit.. good flow in it by tha way.. then bagz came around n did his usual nice tight clean flowz.. I like this track.. wasnt my favorite but def a nice read.. kinda got a westcoast style too it.. wit thuglife or not as the name of it..

Eyebagz
10-29-2006, 04:06 PM
props fluxx and thanks koncret wernt meana be a lyrical piece just making a point kinda thing

Summer_heat
10-30-2006, 05:07 PM
i got yall wit the point n erything. i fully got yall.
u guys were jus takin the piss wit what can happen n how textceein has some ppl livin a fake life kinda ish. right?
well thats what i picked up n i thought, disregardin ur rap skills the actual piece was great. on ur rap skills? i dont think u emphasised em as much here, i will say it was still decent, cos its hard to interact wit ppl wen u jus talkin obut it over net n doin collabos, n u guys had a lot of he said, n then he said goin on, which means it gets complicated, n i get why it looked dodgy at times.
anyways, i might not be makin sense there, but i know what i mean!
it was a good drop topic wise, i was feelin it.
if u talkin textemceein wise, not the best shit yall done. sall gud tho.