Afrika Bambaataa
Eric B.
Grandmaster Flash
Scott La Rock
88 Keys

http://rap.about.com/od/toppicks/ss/Top50Producers_9.htm

kayitosway954
10-27-2006, 01:44 PM
how the fuck did Scott Storch made the list.........

Hood Rich GFX
10-27-2006, 03:37 PM
how the fuck did Scott Storch made the list.........

cause he got some fire beats

zemben
10-27-2006, 04:16 PM
cause he got some fire beats

Thank u. ppl ask the dumbest question

kayitosway954
10-27-2006, 04:38 PM
dumbest questions? fuck zemben, all beats fuckin sound the same with exceptions of Clap Back, Lean Back, and Lord Give Me A Time. He uses the same fuckin trumptet noise and the same drums. fuck stupid questions, fuck you kid

Flash
10-27-2006, 04:50 PM
this is fake man come on!!!!!!!!i dont beleve it!

kayitosway954
10-27-2006, 04:58 PM
nah man this list is just sumones opinion of the top 50

It's Murda
10-27-2006, 05:53 PM
irv 28? he must be above...and for me dr.dre is the best

Mike
10-27-2006, 06:43 PM
scott storch is one of the hottest producers in the game at the moment! no doubt about it!!! I also don't think that list is in order because dj premier isn't the best producer in the game :p (when JD, gotti and storch are around the 30 mark)

Bluck
10-28-2006, 12:35 AM
that is pretty much someone putting together a list of all the hip hop producers they thought of, its stupid, and Jazze Pha?? smh

kayitosway954
10-28-2006, 09:54 AM
i dont know what ya'll are smokin, DJ Premier is a fuckin beast, I can see him in the Top 10, and Jazzy Pha produced the best Death Row tracks!

sniper
10-28-2006, 10:32 AM
i dont know what ya'll are smokin, DJ Premier is a fuckin beast, I can see him in the Top 10, and Jazzy Pha produced the best Death Row tracks!

jazze pha is trash apart from that nasty girl production he did...........................

where fred wreck and jimmy kendrix at?

kayitosway954
10-28-2006, 10:44 AM
we all due to are opinions but Im a lil mixed on him now ever since he started do his stupid lil intros on songs

zemben
10-28-2006, 06:05 PM
dumbest questions? fuck zemben, all beats fuckin sound the same with exceptions of Clap Back, Lean Back, and Lord Give Me A Time. He uses the same fuckin trumptet noise and the same drums. fuck stupid questions, fuck you kid

Do u feel better after u've said all this?? U need to grow up a little

kayitosway954
10-28-2006, 06:21 PM
you called me fuckin stupid for not like baby face Storch, you need 2 grow

zemben
10-28-2006, 07:19 PM
you called me fuckin stupid for not like baby face Storch, you need 2 grow

Read twice before commenting, dude. i said ppl ask the dumbest questions, does that mean ur stupid? geez, dont try to be all e-gangsta on me right now

TheIncMpire
10-28-2006, 07:26 PM
Read twice before commenting, dude. i said ppl ask the dumbest questions, does that mean ur stupid? geez, dont try to be all e-gangsta on me right now

yeah for real... he's always negative about things and always acts tough.
now i wouldn't diss anybody just to get recgonition, i'm just saying Orlando bro you need to be easy, we are here just to have discussions, not to argue... Now you boys please stop it and move on.

zemben
10-28-2006, 07:31 PM
yeah for real... he's always negative about things and always acts tough.
now i wouldn't anybody to get recgonition, i'm just saying Orlando bro you need to be easy, we are here just to have discussions, not to argue... Now you boys please stop it and move on.

Dont worry, i wasnt trying to be hard or anythin, its just that he took it the wrong way and said "f me", which i just HATE!

kayitosway954
10-28-2006, 07:39 PM
its a dumb question that I hate this disco stu lookin motherfucker? I aint a net thug, Im sayin the truth, I fuckin got my opinion, and I believe Baby Face Storch shouldnt even be considered on a list for TOP 50 Producers. "Scott Storch is a good producer" whats next, DJ Clue wins the best DJ award while fucking my mom and pour sugar in my gas tank?

zemben
10-28-2006, 07:43 PM
Yup, ur entitled to your own opinion and ur right... Sorry!

kayitosway954
10-28-2006, 08:19 PM
aight my bad 4 blowin up like that Z

LIL-LATIN MC
10-28-2006, 10:55 PM

hey scoth my homie,just go to miami and tell him that mayne.

kayitosway954
10-29-2006, 05:53 AM
ive been to his house, I wasnt pleased

(there he is, above the cherokee indian and regular str8 dude, first person, 2nd row, wearin purple suit and purple shades)
http://www.eitoo.com/blog/uploads/200606/29_204308_the_producer_2.jpg

BlackStar
10-29-2006, 06:43 AM
what a fucking shit list!!!!!

Dr. Dre...too high (always sound the same...)
Hi Tek...too low
AFRIKA BAMBAATAA AND JEZZY JEFF...def too low!!!!!!

the list doesn't seperate DJs and Producers!

It's one thing to record real instruments and put them together on a computer and another to scratch on turn tables!!!!

I doubt that Lil Jon can play one instrument!
Timberland can!
Never saw Lil Jon on turn tables!
Premier can!

kayitosway954
10-29-2006, 06:47 AM
what a fucking shit list!!!!!

Dr. Dre...too high (always sound the same...)
Hi Tek...too low
AFRIKA BAMBAATAA AND JEZZY JEFF...def too low!!!!!!

the list doesn't seperate DJs and Producers!

It's one thing to record real instruments and put them together on a computer and another to scratch on turn tables!!!!

I doubt that Lil Jon can play one instrument!
Timberland can!
Never saw Lil Jon on turn tables!
Premier can!

werd bro, I agree, Hi Tek & Afrikka shoud be higher, matter fact, wheres DJ Kool Herc? but with Dre it should say the name of the producers hes stolen his beats from & then Hi Tek cuz of how he buys beats from him and then names them his. Jazzy Jeff was great for his time period, those beats he did for Smith were P-Funk shit(Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Parents Dont Understand, etc...)

It's Murda
10-29-2006, 07:59 AM
i dont know you, but i believe that dr.dre is the best producer of hip hop

BlackStar
10-29-2006, 08:46 AM
i dont know you, but i believe that dr.dre is the best producer of hip hop

never ever...cause Premier exists!

It's Murda
10-29-2006, 10:58 AM
never ever...cause Premier exists!

i dont know, for me dre is better, and for many

kayitosway954
10-29-2006, 02:54 PM
Dre is a bitch who steals and buys beats, proved FACT

It's Murda
10-29-2006, 06:45 PM
Dre is a bitch who steals and buys beats, proved FACT

ok, its you opinion...but 4 me dre is a legend of hip hop man

kayitosway954
10-30-2006, 04:24 PM
iight, but Im tellin you, the documents and alegations and court cases have proven dudes a swagger jacker for beats

TheIncMpire
10-30-2006, 04:41 PM
iight, but Im tellin you, the documents and alegations and court cases have proven dudes a swagger jacker for beats

That's cute... please enough with the negativity.

BlackStar
11-01-2006, 11:54 AM
Master P isn't on that list!!!!
He build up an imperium! Snoop and Mystikal were sign on No Limit records...you can't deny that he's one of the most succesful producers in the south!

kayitosway954
11-01-2006, 11:59 AM
Master P isn't on that list!!!!
He build up an imperium! Snoop and Mystikal were sign on No Limit records...you can't deny that he's one of the most succesful producers in the south!

Snoop's best work was with No Limt & Death Row... then he went shit..... Kurupt needs a new album....(talk about random haha). but yea P should be up there, but Black, it dont matter, this is just sum dudes opinion, who got on line and posted it, its not like its from AHH or a big hip hop site/mag, which even then, its still opinion.