PDA

View Full Version : Ras Kass Releases Response To Game's Diss, Game Changes Name & Album Cover

kayitosway954
10-20-2006, 06:34 PM
http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=6297

Game Has Changed his name to "Gayme" and his new album cover:
http://www.raskass-central.com/Gayme.jpg

kayitosway954
10-20-2006, 06:37 PM
You can listin to the track here:Ras Kass Myspace (http://myspace.com/raskass)

Haha, he gave a shout out to Ras in 2004! Another Change of Heart Moment!!!!!!!

Anyone listin to Cali Boys? He gives shout outs to people who dont even like his ass: C-Bo, Crooked I, Suge Knight, Jayo Felony..... shits ridiculous

TheIncMpire
10-20-2006, 07:38 PM
fuck rass kass...

D-block fan
10-20-2006, 08:23 PM
lol i like the cover.

kayitosway954
10-20-2006, 09:29 PM
lol i like the cover.

haha werd....

Gayme Over: points out that Game use to be a fan of him, that he rides Eazy E but beefs with his son, got the butterfly covered up with LA, thats classic callin him the black guy from Revenge of the Nerds, "this niggas life switched like the butterfly tattoo", "part one was a jab, part 2 only the next of my three part feature // I promise you son, number three ill bring ether", "jimmy cant help you when I shove my hand thru you like chris angel"

and the killa chorus:

Gaureented Ima Get At You
Ass Shaking Male Stripper For A Couple of Dollars
Murder Mics Man, Who You Think You Fuckin With
Even You Basically Know Your Career Is Over

and then the ending with the intro to Eazy Duz It with the little girl

PaC3Y
10-20-2006, 10:58 PM
did i hear right or was i dreaming, the day after the "fight" ras sed he wasn't going to retaliate?

zemben
10-20-2006, 11:18 PM
Ras is trying to have a career out of this, he's a flip flop

TheIncMpire
10-20-2006, 11:22 PM
Ras is trying to have a career out of this, he's a flip flop

thanks... fuck him..

Eimz_T
10-21-2006, 06:05 AM
oh so suddenly we love game?

It's Murda
10-21-2006, 06:15 AM
hahaha...funny cover...but fuck rass, game is much better than you man

Eimz_T
10-21-2006, 06:19 AM
no game is nowhere near better than rass......

$aba
10-21-2006, 08:30 AM
ras kass is just a bum rapper and smh at his chain that shit suck

fuck gayme and fuck kas kass

Melle
10-21-2006, 09:19 AM
i dont really know on witch side i am on but on swedish.. Kass means Wack :D

It's Murda
10-21-2006, 10:15 AM
no game is nowhere near better than rass......

yes girl...the game now is great, he revives to westcoast....the prodigy of compton, lol...rass is not nothing, for me

Eimz_T
10-21-2006, 10:26 AM
have you ever actually listened to rass? game is just a product of the industry, don't try and school me

JaRuleNL
10-21-2006, 12:11 PM
Worst Diss Ever Top 10:

nr 1. Ras Kass - Gayme Over.
nr 2. ...........
nr 3. ...........
nr.....

Lyrics 3/10
(Talk about things that other rappers already said about Game, so he is stealing lyrics)

Beat 4/10
(ZzZzzzZ lets sleep)

Title of the song 1/10
(Gayme Over, very orginal, other rappers already said "Game Over" and saying Gayme, so Ras takes Gayme Over, how boring)

No future for Ras Kass, he is boring as hell.
He is just mad at Game cause Game gots a future in the rap game, so Ras Kass is like 50 cent, a Jealous Bitch. hahahha

The Blackwallstreet + Mpire Records vs Ras Kass(1 hit down)

Game is just giving him some promotion

GUNS
10-21-2006, 01:15 PM
Rass Kass aint the best on da West , Crooked I kicks his ass all day

Fuck Rass Kass ....Crooked I , Spice 1 , G Malone all own his Ass

no label wants Rass ....lmao @ dude ....i feel sorry for his kids 9oh wait : he doesnt wanna suport his kids , gives them no money and never viset them ...what a great daddy)

It's Murda
10-21-2006, 07:19 PM
rass is shit guys...eimz_t, game is much better than rass girl

zemben
10-21-2006, 11:02 PM
if Ras was such the man u guys portray him to be, he'd have gone far, since he aint ,that means there is definitely something wront with him

relentless
10-22-2006, 04:41 AM
^well, what do u mean by gone far? if u mean commercial success then some artists arent willing to comprimise certain things, or they just dont fit the image. rass has achieved sucess, just not on the level of game, but they are two different mcs with two different objectives. in a similar vein, why hasnt canibus 'gone far'? he is still one of the GOAT lyricists and battle rappers ever.

PaC3Y
10-22-2006, 04:50 AM
http://C:\Documents and Settings\Pace Residence\My Documents\My Pictures\Andrew's\INC Gang i can't really judge who's better coz i don't listen to either of them

zemben
10-22-2006, 12:01 PM
^well, what do u mean by gone far? if u mean commercial success then some artists arent willing to comprimise certain things, or they just dont fit the image. rass has achieved sucess, just not on the level of game, but they are two different mcs with two different objectives. in a similar vein, why hasnt canibus 'gone far'? he is still one of the GOAT lyricists and battle rappers ever.

Im not talking about commercial success, im talking abut SUCCESS! if he was THAT good, he'd have been somewhere

relentless
10-22-2006, 08:52 PM
success as in what? cos if your talking about respect and skill then he is very successful, i cant think of any other success. only that youtube video was really gay lmao.

kayitosway954
10-22-2006, 10:18 PM
BWS + MPire vs Ras? WTF did that come from? Game and Ja aint butt buddies, that doesnt mean when Game got beef, Ja joins in

kayitosway954
10-22-2006, 11:04 PM
Rass Kass aint the best on da West , Crooked I kicks his ass all day

Fuck Rass Kass ....Crooked I , Spice 1 , G Malone all own his Ass

no label wants Rass ....lmao @ dude ....i feel sorry for his kids 9oh wait : he doesnt wanna suport his kids , gives them no money and never viset them ...what a great daddy)

Crooked I and him did "We Run The Streets".

Without Ras, who knows if we'd have The Pharcydes

---------the lyrics---------

Intro:Well atleast he was smart enough not to rap about him. You ain't got no tears ni***, You got butterflies you tried to coverup with L.A. tats.

I Chuck Lidell on tracks
When I spell it smell like crack
Hang you lil dicks upside down like bats
Who the face of L.A? Had to get ya butterfly covered up with L.A.
You the waste of L.A.
Get blast up in L.A.
Face down ass up in L.A.
You the crocodile hunter, I am the stingray,making my day
One blood? More like michael jackson gets rid of one glove
Like I threw a snail at him
Get hit with one slug
One six foot hole dug
One punch
Never happened Playa hush ya self and if it ended a career you must of punched yaself.
Ron Jeremy ass ni***,put ya dick in ya own mouth and suck yaself,bust yaself
So you can cum harder my oblongata is the firestarter
Don't make me none
Jayceon when I have beef I serve filet mignon
Don't make me do it to ya JT
Cause i'll overdo it
Push your head in my combinations than a fucking rubix
Toungue Ring Queen lived in the burbs
He that black homo dude from revenge of the nerds
Got signed to aftermath,Dre dropped you twice
Then only clown to sell three mill and get dropped again,Whoa
No doctors advocate, boy stranded on geffen and still ain't learned his lesson,Lying to the press and Internet thug.
Its all good in the end after you flop i'll still invite you to be my myspace friend.
That first song was a jab,this is part 2 of my trilogy feature.
I promise number three is ether.
His only defense, I ain't said nothing new,But just because you already exposed don't make it any less true.
This ni*** life story switch like the butterfly effect(get the picture)
Just answer Yes or No ni***,Are you a stripper?(yes)
Went from crip to blood,We call that transformer.
That man's a former deuce bigelow man whorea,Call him hurricane game cause he shake it like a saltshaker.
Drop it like its hot,Chippendale change of heart maker.
Plus ya shoes ain't sellin,You ain't no felon,Guaranteed bottle service when I break yo melon.
You ain't from no hood,Got bitch slapped by Suge.
NWA? You's a HWA, Ho with a attitude.
Confusing banging with ballet
Catch him outside the club take his car away like valet
Got Eazy-E tatted on ya arm bitch
His own son lil Eazy from compton even said you a varmit,Rat ass ni*** merk him on some calm shit.
Plus my swags funky like Serena Williams armpits
Ahh, Made it through the hellhole
Your hood is Glendale to Melrose, Look at this black tickle me elmo
Remember the time you rapped exactly like Shyne,Didn't even know this ni*** and he shouts me out in rhymes like.
[THEGAME] Yeah this killa Cali life is a mothafucker
[RAS KASS]ni*** you from Lancaster
[THEGAME]Niggaz hoppin off a lax's can't wait to see the sunshine
[RAS KASS]Shut up ni***
[THEGAME]Yall must think it's all chips and championships in L.A. I got niggaz from San Diego all the way to the bay
[RAS KASS] Who you got?
[THEGAME]E-40,DRE,TASH,RAS KASSSS
[RAS KASS] Who?
I get it you my stan gone bad miss me Dave Chapelle lost episode,This niggaz my pixie.
So i'mma stay on game like the referee
You lucky i'm on parole I been put steel in ya soul
Throw'em to the wolves let the street devide ya
American me that boy is prison vagina
And fuck if interscope created you
Big fase done made you
50cent Fileted you
Stupid,You played you and Jimmy can't save you
When I stick my whole arm through ya chest like Chris Angel
No love when I turn in ya clock and flavor flav you
No crip or blood when I gangbang you
I'm able to hop out GT's extra crisp
Spit green shit like posessed bitch in the exorcist
Ho's I fuck sware I got the extradick
My P.O. is healthy,My tec is extra sick
And since you tried to promote your record off me pal
Eat or Die the new album in stores now
Get real ni***
Pistol grip pump?
ni*** you's a high heel pump

GUNS
10-23-2006, 01:18 PM
well they aint friends , but ja & Rass aint friends either , and if Rass wants to go in war with Fat Joe or Ja Rule , then let him (Rass) get killed

jrule336
10-23-2006, 02:16 PM
man ras kass sucks and he's nowhere near as good a rapper as the game

zemben
10-23-2006, 02:57 PM
He might be the biggest lyricist ever, but , c'mon, i wouldnt respect any artists who say one thing and turn around do that, "i wouldnt try to make a career out of this", and then there is the mixtape GAYME, what the hell is that?

kayitosway954
10-23-2006, 03:50 PM
i dont get where ya'll coming from, Ras dont fuck with RULE, they aint freinds they aint enimies, I doubt they'll ever do a song together just like how they'll never beef with eachother. Im sayin ya'll act like since Ras and Game r beefin, Ja is gonna come in and back Game like they homeboiz for years or something. I bet you I can go back and find half of you guys sayin "FUCK Game, hes wack" back when he was dissin Ja and he was down with G Unit. Just like how Game was givin Ras props back in dat 04 song. Sure I fucked with 300 Bars when it came out, but thats bout it cuz the rest were same ol same ol when they came out. Nah, Ras aint gotta kill Game, just show that he soft, it was really Joey B & Yuk who shook Game's gay dancing ass off.

wanna talk bad disses? listin 2 ya boiz track "Pistol Grip Pump", thats cheesy shit, and then your man is scared, he tells Ras please leave me and my son alone and then he says he aint got beef with Fif but he disses Fif 25 minutes later, and then hes say fuckin Ja Rule, all he do is go gold, and then he friends with him 2 weeks later, and to wrap it all up, he says he got respect for Jay and he tells Jay to push the album back or else.... Or else what? Have Jay make a Taveover Part 2 and have a picture of u in a tootoo? Games a clown, hes missing red hair and a red rubber nose

$aba
10-23-2006, 04:01 PM
i hate gayme and rass
and rass need to shut tha fuck up he just givin game promtion
i think he cant get over that he got bash by a stripper

kayitosway954
10-23-2006, 04:38 PM
haha Im not dissing you Saba but on your music list, you got Game as your most played artist next to Craig David

Hussein Fatal
10-23-2006, 06:00 PM
Rass Kass is the wackest bitch. No offense. I hope it flops and that design he made was photoshopped.

$aba
10-23-2006, 09:40 PM
haha Im not dissing you Saba but on your music list, you got Game as your most played artist next to Craig David
i dont listin to him my bro do what eva get played on the comp shows on the list
but what wornge with craig david he good

kayitosway954
10-23-2006, 09:54 PM
Craig David fuckin sick, he one the best from the UK

Vinnie
10-23-2006, 11:15 PM
rass kass has no change against game.. game is lyricall way better.. plus rass is stupid as fuck, i mean look that "gay" youtube video and you know what i mean.. well.. i wont say anything about rass kass's rappin skills but hes just stupid. Game makes good music.. i liked him when he was on g-unit, the verse from how we do is hot!

Hussein Fatal
10-23-2006, 11:25 PM
rass kass has no change against game.. game is lyricall way better.. plus rass is stupid as fuck, i mean look that "gay" youtube video and you know what i mean.. well.. i wont say anything about rass kass's rappin skills but hes just stupid. Game makes good music.. i liked him when he was on g-unit, the verse from how we do is hot!

Speak the truth let em know. Rass Ass. Hahaha.

relentless
10-23-2006, 11:33 PM
rass kass has no change against game.. game is lyricaly way better.. plus rass is stupid as fuck, i mean look that "gay" youtube video and you know what i mean.. well.. i wont say anything about rass kass's rappin skills but hes just stupid. Game makes good music.. i liked him when he was on g-unit, the verse from how we do is hot!

all these people are talking as if they know rass kasses lyrical ability and his catalogue. i bet most of yall havnt heard one rass kass song except for the two average disses he put out.

Hood Rich GFX
10-23-2006, 11:45 PM
6 months ago it was "fuck game" and now its "games the best" cause hes doing tracks wit the inc? wow...

ras kass > game any time any day any where

relentless
10-23-2006, 11:50 PM
^word, dont think that the inc and game are riding together over some colloboration talks. the beef was squashed thats all, doesnt mean they good friends now. shit we havnt even heard anything from our side, only on games.

zemben
10-24-2006, 10:50 AM
Ras Kass doesnt need to compromise to get his records sold to tell the truth, u got rappers like Talib, among others, who still manage to sell gold without compromising, so that should tell there is somethin Ras is missing to make him available to some masses! i dont hate him, though, its just not the type of artist i'd listen to

$aba
10-24-2006, 12:17 PM
i dont care for Ras Kass he cant get over the game
let not forget Ras Kass also said he was not goin do any diss songs to the game cause that just givin him promiton

GUNS
10-24-2006, 01:27 PM
i got a few old rass kass shit on the computer and a friend of me is downloading a few albums ......not that i want a copy of that

most of the time i skipp rass kass for old snoop dogg , ja rule , jadakiss , crooked i songs

kayitosway954
10-24-2006, 02:36 PM
6 months ago it was "fuck game" and now its "games the best" cause hes doing tracks wit the inc? wow...

werd, welcome 2 da forum

It's Murda
10-24-2006, 06:07 PM

I never have said "fuck game", for me game has always been good, with g-unit or with BWS....game is of the best thing now of westside

relentless
10-24-2006, 11:24 PM
oh yeh zembem, rass kass has been locked up numerous times, and he is on parole at the moment, which is a big reason why his stuff never gets promoted properly.

Hood Rich GFX
10-25-2006, 12:32 AM
I never have said "fuck game", for me game has always been good, with g-unit or with BWS....game is of the best thing now of westside

your telling me..... game is better than crooked i?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

or even better than yukmouth???

$aba
10-25-2006, 04:02 AM
i havant even heard the documentry lol :( but i must admit i cop 50 cent get rich or die tryin on the 1st day it came out cause i liked tha song wanksta (i didant kno he diss ja)and i am not tryin sound like a hater i didant even like tha album only songs i liked on the album was wanksta and in da club

It's Murda
10-25-2006, 06:33 AM
your telling me..... game is better than crooked i?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

or even better than yukmouth???

no, but man, i say that game now is one of the best of westside...u know ?

Vinnie
10-25-2006, 06:48 AM
sorry offtopic but GUNS whats jay-z doing in your sig? is he hitting a woman or what? wheres that hole video??

Vinnie
10-25-2006, 06:52 AM

You guys are right, i havent heard many rass kass songs but thats just because i dont feel him, when i heard about game first time in song hate it or love it i was like "this dude has some skills", so i did some searhing and started to feel hes music, that didnt happen when i heard couple of rass kass songs.. so i like game much better.

now dont hate too much but i say even 50 is better than rass.. i definetly feel 50's music is better than rass kass songs.. :D Dont ban me because of this-- but i really like many songs of 50.. cant help it but 50's old materilial is cool, and new songs i like them.. 50 is of course fuckhead but i still like hes music in some state, if u can say like that.

(man, if i would learn to speak better english i bet you guys would know why game is better than rass :p )

relentless
10-25-2006, 07:55 AM
^game and 50 both make better music than kass. but they arent better mcs than kass. in terms of hip hop skill, kass is waayyy better. game and 50 have the production, plain and simple. the beats make u nod your head. give kass some dre beats and we'll see what happens.

$aba
10-25-2006, 09:46 AM
and 50 good at makin hooks^^

Vinnie
10-25-2006, 10:39 AM
^game and 50 both make better music than kass. but they arent better mcs than kass. in terms of hip hop skill, kass is waayyy better. game and 50 have the production, plain and simple. the beats make u nod your head. give kass some dre beats and we'll see what happens.

My point was that game is better in anyway. But i dont wanna argue this anymore cause its pointles, so im out.

GUNS
10-25-2006, 01:05 PM
50 is good enough to win the Idols show , for the wackest Rappers

and about Jay Z ....yeah he slapps a girl in that Pic

Vinnie
10-25-2006, 02:52 PM
and about Jay Z ....yeah he slapps a girl in that Pic

Do you know why? Is he stupid or what?? Where i can fins some info about that gif. ? I need to know cause my respect to jay-z went down as fuck when i saw that.. man, im angry :angry:

GUNS
10-25-2006, 02:53 PM
Do you know why? Is he stupid or what?? Where i can fins some info about that gif. ? I need to know cause my respect to jay-z went down as fuck when i saw that.. man, im angry :angry:

as far as i know the girl said something to Jay and he tripped off it , i think she said some disrespectfull things

Eimz_T
10-25-2006, 03:06 PM
Jay-Z responded to the charges though a Roc representative and categorically denied the accusations. The rep also clarified exactly where the scene came from.

“The person in the video is an executive at Roc-A-Fella and a friend of Jay-Z’s. What you see in the video is a scene from ‘Back Stage,’” he said. ‘Back Stage’ is the 2000 movie that chronicled the 1999 Hard Knock Life Tour, the roving show that featured Jay-Z, DMX, Method Man, Redman, The Roc and other popular rappers like Ja Rule. The female employee’s name is being withheld at the request of Roc-A-Fella.

“Specifically, the scene is derived from Chapter 14: ‘Two Months Too Long,’” the Roc-A-Fella rep disclosed. “The context of the play fighting is the tour has gone on too long and she is making fun of Jay-Z and if you listen you hear her teasing [like] “Gimme elbow room, gimme elbow room, I’m the Jigga man.”

Another source further detailed Jay’s relationship with the Roc executive.

“She and Jay grew up together and play like that which is why no one of people watching look fazed by it,” the source said. “She still works for and with Jay.”

“Once you know its [the executive] and you know her, it all makes sense, but for the average person, they are going to run with it.” In the scene, Jays-Z’s former mentor Jaz-O can be seen to the right with a semi-smile on his face as Jay-Z supposedly strikes the women. None of the others in the scene express dismay at the display either.

According to the representative, Jay-Z and other sources, the pair is described as “life long friends,” even though the exact length of their relationship was undetermined.

The Roc-A-Fella representative stated that the mainstream media has begun to call inquiring about the nature of the “video” hoping for some headlining news.

“If Jay was beating up a female, it certainly wouldn’t appear in a movie put out by Roc-A-Fella,” the rep concluded.

u fucking moron

GUNS
10-25-2006, 03:12 PM
ok...now we all know the deal

$aba
10-25-2006, 03:12 PM
as far as i know the girl said something to Jay and he tripped off it , i think she said some disrespectfull things

i also dont understan is you all sayin she a lil girl like 10 or 13 or somthing when she is sitin down and u can only see the back of her head:glare:

GUNS
10-25-2006, 03:16 PM
hey i never said she was like 13 , 14 years old ..wtf :roll:

kayitosway954
10-25-2006, 03:36 PM
hey i never said she was like 13 , 14 years old ..wtf :roll:

he meant how people were talkin that the girl was young in that jay z vs lil girl thread

Vinnie
10-25-2006, 04:16 PM
u fucking moron

well.. sorry, i didnt know that article did exist, i didnt find anything on google..

Cap
10-25-2006, 05:18 PM
You Fucktards Who Think Game>Kass Have No Hip Hop Knowlege Whatsoever.

Eimz_T
10-26-2006, 08:05 AM
well.. sorry, i didnt know that article did exist, i didnt find anything on google..

wasn't talkin to u

zemben
10-26-2006, 10:29 AM
You Fucktards Who Think Game>Kass Have No Hip Hop Knowlege Whatsoever.

i guess everybody is entitled to their own opinions, just cuz u think Kass is better than Game doesnt mean we should share that same opinion:glare:

--Tre $treet Piru--
10-26-2006, 11:40 PM
fuck game, nigga aint got no hood credability man, nigga used to bang santana crip now he claiming compton blood...rass kass and Yukmouth both burn his ass..

kayitosway954
10-26-2006, 11:58 PM
fuck game, nigga aint got no hood credability man, nigga used to bang santana crip now he claiming compton blood...rass kass and Yukmouth both burn his ass..

dont forget da NJ boi Joe Budden

--Tre $treet Piru--
10-27-2006, 12:18 AM
dont forget da NJ boi Joe Budden

my bad, so the only person he got beef with and aint gettin murked by is 50 and g unot?? figures :huh:

kayitosway954
10-27-2006, 12:41 AM
uhhh, pretty much...... lets not for Lil Eazy. he got at Game... the only two people I can say could fuck with game is the Young Gunz. I never was into the Bleek-Game beef, so I can call that one...