PDA

View Full Version : 09/29/06 Irv Gotti Label Launch Party

Dermo
09-29-2006, 07:33 AM
http://murderinc-online.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=73

GUNS
09-29-2006, 07:36 AM
Props on this Dermo

i was allready wonderin what Irv was doing , they had some media silence untill today

relentless
09-29-2006, 07:38 AM
good looks on the pics, good to see dame and swizz there

Nickz
09-29-2006, 07:47 AM
Thanks dermo..PROBS

WestBelfastIreland
09-29-2006, 08:47 AM
tight ass pics

jrule336
09-29-2006, 09:00 AM
it look like they gettin closer to taking the industry over again

Westside
09-29-2006, 09:02 AM
Tigh shit Propz

Dermo
09-29-2006, 09:23 AM
all images have been added to our gallery http://murderinc-online.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=73

Vinnie
09-29-2006, 09:30 AM
cool man.. murder inc is back!

murda mami
09-29-2006, 09:42 AM
wa got all da big ppl wit us

Melle
09-29-2006, 09:50 AM
can we expect a "we right here" type of song wit ja on his new album ?:D since i see swiss there, damn good all the new coming like a bomb

zemben
09-29-2006, 09:53 AM
im happy they finally got their deals!
It seems like Vanessa is part of the family... in all this, where is Ashanti?

It's Murda
09-29-2006, 10:25 AM
great pics man....the inc already has deal

true zemben...where is shany ? n lloyd ?

THE INC IS BACK

Flash
09-29-2006, 10:42 AM
we were waitng and finaly its back the inc is back!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Rolfsma
09-29-2006, 11:06 AM
Good shit, propz for the pics

Baja_Ma_Dee
09-29-2006, 11:54 AM
Look at pic 28

looks like Lance "Un" Rivera is giveing Gotti news on Preme?

Why else would he be their? He's not in the music biz anymore is he?

Besides that's the Legit party. The next party is a secrete. So I'm going fo sho.

I'll tell yall who I run into

dazza
09-29-2006, 11:56 AM
good stuff question now is when will we start dropping material and glad to harry-o heavily involved with the inc

zemben
09-29-2006, 12:16 PM
Look at pic 28

Besides that's the Legit party. The next party is a secrete. So I'm going fo sho.

Sure, dont forget to make a thread about it, PLEASE!

murderer
09-29-2006, 12:36 PM
good looks

Baja_Ma_Dee
09-29-2006, 12:37 PM
I'm just saying, he only goes places to give people Preme's money & his words. He's gone from Executive Producer of Lil' Kim, Biggie & all his side projects, Cam'Ron, Mase, CB & now he's an messanger for Preme

that's pittiful. I bet he doesn't even get paid much money, To think he used to be so big in the industry. This is the first time I've scene his picture in years.

Jay-Z paid Un to let him stab him to get some street credit.

After that I guess Jay-Z gave him allotta money, Cause Un was on his ass for years until recently. Now's he's Preme's earion boy & middle man.

Good job for him, but I miss his work, Him & Darrell "Digga" Branch were a good team.

I hope they get back together & put out some Supreme Team soldiers.

at least Chazz is still working.

Anyways I'm glad Things are going good for Gotti. I can't waite for him to scoope some Young G's up in Queens & give them jobs again

He's a good jobs maker. Gotti for Mayor. Preme For President, Gulianni as the their offical represenative

kayitosway954
09-29-2006, 12:37 PM
good shit, Im a lil down there wasnt no Nas or D Block there, but it all good, Dame was there good to see, dont like Swiss as a producer dat much but good to see him there

Eimz_T
09-29-2006, 12:40 PM
cool cool lets see what happens

kayitosway954
09-29-2006, 12:41 PM
Look at pic 28

i dont man, i think he still is, but it explains why no one from The Roc or Jay aint at the party :D

Baja_Ma_Dee
09-29-2006, 12:53 PM
The Roc fucks with Lance "Un" Rivera still

he still produces but they give Darrel Digga the credit so that Jay-Z's fake, publicist stabbing doesn't come out

but I think Jay-Z even admited to it?

Lance is a good dude & one of the first to put it down, not only with Biggie but then for Preme, Roc, Mase, Cam & others

It I remember right, Gotti had all of Untertainment on Demo deals

they all recorded demo's at the Crack House. Gotti listened to them, Told Cam he was slipping & to get his act together, signed Charli Balitmore & let the rest go

Gotti & Lance did some shit for Mase & Lil' Cease but it's unreleased & Mase ended up signing to G-Unit which was wack

everyone's afraid to fuck with Cease, Cause even though he pled the 5th, Kim still doesn't like him & decided to ruin his carrear by lieing about Cease snitching

He just said they were their & pled the 5th on every other question. So how's that snitching?

I like Maino, but he's fronting to much for Kim, She's not hood, He's lieing about robbing Cease, But it's all good cause we fucks with both & we'll get this lil' bullshit beef settled

cause most of Cease's people are Brooklyn Preme Team.

Anyone who gave away hints at the trial were kicked outta Jr Mafia regardless

but I bet Fatal & Maino are the reasion why Gotti & The INC don't fuck with Cease anymore?

__________________________________________________ ___________

anyways good to see Gotti put on a legit party to look humble to the feds.

I hope the next party goes down without cops watching?

Baja_Ma_Dee
09-29-2006, 12:55 PM
I don't mean to go off topic, but I really Hope Lance becomes a partner in the Ressurection of The INC, with Chazz, Kilo, Preme, Suge & J. Prince

we need all the help & Un has old cash, He's made, he didn't let the goverment or Epic take his street money.

But I miss Untertainment cause Cam was focused after S.D.E.

it's good Cam'Ron still fucks with The INC & holds no bad feelings

kayitosway954
09-29-2006, 01:02 PM
The Roc fucks with Lance "Un" Rivera still

he still produces but they give Darrel Digga the credit so that Jay-Z's fake, publicist stabbing doesn't come out

but I think Jay-Z even admited to it?

Lance is a good dude & one of the first to put it down, not only with Biggie but then for Preme, Roc, Mase, Cam & others

It I remember right, Gotti had all of Untertainment on Demo deals

they all recorded demo's at the Crack House. Gotti listened to them, Told Cam he was slipping & to get his act together, signed Charli Balitmore & let the rest go

Gotti & Lance did some shit for Mase & Lil' Cease but it's unreleased & Mase ended up signing to G-Unit which was wack

everyone's afraid to fuck with Cease, Cause even though he pled the 5th, Kim still doesn't like him & decided to ruin his carrear by lieing about Cease snitching

He just said they were their & pled the 5th on every other question. So how's that snitching?

I like Maino, but he's fronting to much for Kim, She's not hood, He's lieing about robbing Cease, But it's all good cause we fucks with both & we'll get this lil' bullshit beef settled

cause most of Cease's people are Brooklyn Preme Team.

Anyone who gave away hints at the trial were kicked outta Jr Mafia regardless

but I bet Fatal & Maino are the reasion why Gotti & The INC don't fuck with Cease anymore?

__________________________________________________ ___________

anyways good to see Gotti put on a legit party to look humble to the feds.

I hope the next party goes down without cops watching?

Its all good cuz Cease chased Jim Jones and Cam(especially Cam, that man shud be in the olympics) outta Rucker

TheIncMpire
09-29-2006, 01:43 PM
That's Good.. Now we know that the deal is done. Oh boy... that Vanessa Carleton chick is beautiful... Dame Dash is there showing love.. And Swizzie, so this might be a hint, that Swizz might be working with Rule on his next album.

It's Murda
09-29-2006, 02:25 PM
vanessa carlton has signed officially already ? I hope that no man...I don't like her, his style of pop shit...there is some people that it doesn't like lloyd or boxie man (I can understand it), but vanessa ? I have heard music of her, and fuck man, that is shit. One sing of pop in a company of hip hop ?, of artists like ja, black, caddi, harry-o, CMC, merc, mossburg, muszamil, shany, etc...SHE IS SHIT

TheIncMpire
09-29-2006, 02:32 PM
vanessa carlton has signed officially already ? I hope that no man...I don't like her, his style of pop shit...there is some people that it doesn't like lloyd or boxie man (I can understand it), but vanessa ? I have heard music of her, and fuck man, that is shit. One sing of pop in a company of hip hop ?, of artists like ja, black, caddi, harry-o, CMC, merc, mossburg, muszamil, shany, etc...SHE IS SHIT

Bro.. Vannessa is so fuckin' HOT!!!!!! she's beautiful.

kayitosway954
09-29-2006, 02:42 PM
Beautiful doesnt sell records.... Atlantic learned that after Trina(who only has an ass to offer) dropped 3 albums

It's Murda
09-29-2006, 02:59 PM
Beautiful doesnt sell records.... Atlantic learned that after Trina(who only has an ass to offer) dropped 3 albums

u like the music of vanessa, bro ?

J Biggz
09-29-2006, 02:59 PM
THE INC IS BACK nice pics propz

shamsdebout
09-29-2006, 03:04 PM
props on the pics, now all they need to do is give us some updates since they seem to have things started bubbling. I need release dates. Not too hyped about Vanessa, I sure as hell dont want to hear her on a Ja or Black track.

kayitosway954
09-29-2006, 03:08 PM
She really aint INC material, shes a good singet and I felt her song A 1000 Miles, but come on, the haters are gonna have a field day! Unless Irv gonna put her over Ashanti beats, I dont know, really dont. Id want Toni Braxton on the label. I could see her on a Caddy song for some odd reason.

liltezr13
09-29-2006, 03:13 PM
it's over baby

Blackdove
09-29-2006, 03:15 PM
nice pic..im a happy man today..props.

k_kiss
09-29-2006, 04:17 PM
good looking dermo..its fukin murda

k_kiss
09-29-2006, 04:22 PM
ya btw..where shanti at?...and Vanessa Carlton is HOTT..great talent,great singer,beautiful, gotti is gonna work magic with her...our new pop princess

It's Murda
09-29-2006, 04:58 PM
She really aint INC material, shes a good singet and I felt her song A 1000 Miles, but come on, the haters are gonna have a field day! Unless Irv gonna put her over Ashanti beats, I dont know, really dont. Id want Toni Braxton on the label. I could see her on a Caddy song for some odd reason.

I hope that she is not artist of the inc man...fuck his pop shit...I want shany, talent and diva of r&b, that is great music fuck....The INC is hip hop n r&b. NOT POP !!! this is a bad move irv !!!

kayitosway954
09-29-2006, 05:01 PM
idk he may turn her in to an R&B artist, but shes also does Jazz, so we'll wait N see

yommie
09-29-2006, 05:33 PM
it's better ya'all wait and see than just start callin her (Vanessa) shit. Let's hear one ot two tracks of her with d INC b4 talkin trash about her.

THanks to dermo for the pix + nice gallery for MIO

R U L E
09-29-2006, 05:35 PM
nice pics good shit

sniper
09-29-2006, 05:50 PM
damn, this is out of the blue, why didnt irv announce this man?! no press release no nothing wth man................id like'd to have seen ashanti, merc, lloyd, gift, hoodstock cats, boxie, and everyone else there.

It's Murda
09-29-2006, 06:26 PM
damn, this is out of the blue, why didnt irv announce this man?! no press release no nothing wth man................id like'd to have seen ashanti, merc, lloyd, gift, hoodstock cats, boxie, and everyone else there.

yup, was not shany, lloyd, gift, merc...I suppose that they could not go...I dont know

I dont understand why gotti sign to vanessa...ok, she will have talent, but in a company of pop...not of hip hop...the inc have shany, and must be only her, nobody more.

but the more important is that the inc is back...with new rappers like maszamil, ryda n mossburg...and with the next king of new york, Harry-O.

k_kiss
09-29-2006, 06:36 PM

keep in mind, you never kno, alotta hoodstock people, or other inc ppl could be there,but there was no pics of them....there was only 1 pic of H-O..

sniper
09-29-2006, 06:46 PM
keep in mind, you never kno, alotta hoodstock people, or other inc ppl could be there,but there was no pics of them....there was only 1 pic of H-O..

i know thats possible .......but u tellin me photographers wouldve missed out on gettin a snapshot of the whole click? or even of just ashanti?

It's Murda
09-29-2006, 07:10 PM
ashanti surely that has not gone...there is no photo of her, and is the most famous of there with ja

k_kiss
09-29-2006, 07:36 PM
i know thats possible .......but u tellin me photographers wouldve missed out on gettin a snapshot of the whole click? or even of just ashanti?

ashanti..not sure about that....but as for the rest of the click....im sure photographers would rather take pics of...swiss beats,dame dash,fat joe,vanessa carlton..etc...than..hoodstock....nahmean?..lol

Saba
09-29-2006, 07:44 PM
i notice ashanti not there

Shayd208
09-29-2006, 07:44 PM
who tha fucks Vanessa??

TheIncMpire
09-29-2006, 07:46 PM
who tha fucks Vanessa??

a beautiful looking singer.

Saba
09-29-2006, 08:23 PM
http://www.myspace.com/vanessacarlton

relentless
09-29-2006, 08:31 PM
ashanti was probably in mexico filming.

Saba
09-29-2006, 08:35 PM
that movie is allready done ^^ that was finshed 2 months ago

relentless
09-29-2006, 08:38 PM
then maybe she was sick, who knows. she could have been busy with one of her many other things shes involved in.

mfb
09-30-2006, 04:17 AM
major propz... i\m thrilled to see gotti taking over the industry again...

It's Murda
09-30-2006, 05:21 AM
then maybe she was sick, who knows. she could have been busy with one of her many other things shes involved in.

That hope...if she had gone, would be more photos of her, who of another person man...

In myspace of vanessa, is not with affiliates with the inc....good news, FOR ME

Saba
09-30-2006, 05:56 AM
her myspace dont mean anything ^^^^

qwertyu
09-30-2006, 06:02 AM
thanx for the pics, was expecting more faces

rodger p
09-30-2006, 08:45 AM
klass pics lol
the inc r back

kayitosway954
09-30-2006, 10:13 AM
Dont worry ppl, she either filmin Resident Evil 3: Another Crappy RE Movie That Will Ruin The Video Game Series, or she just didnt get a pictures taken. She still with The Inc.

It's Murda
09-30-2006, 10:29 AM
Dont worry ppl, she either filmin Resident Evil 3: Another Crappy RE Movie That Will Ruin The Video Game Series, or she just didnt get a pictures taken. She still with The Inc.

yup bro...I know that she is with the inc...she is loyal, like ja...would never leave the inc...she would be making other things, but this was very important for the future of the inc man

Summer_heat
09-30-2006, 10:29 AM
yea shame Ashanti werent there, but them pics were hott!

http://murderinc-online.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/10647979929200672904AM.jpg

very nice!!

Baja_Ma_Dee
09-30-2006, 10:56 AM
Who cares if Vannessa signs. Gotti could make a good album for her

but he needs to release O-1 or Jody Mack first, INC Gang or Supreme Team, Then Harry-O, Ashanti, Black Child, Gift, Young Life, Hassachi Ryda,

You know The OG members, a compilation, Harry-O the future, R&B, OG Artist & 3 newbees

kayitosway954
09-30-2006, 11:23 AM
all they need 2 do is record their tracks, and the albums can drop a few weeks apart, and shit will be fine for The Inc

zemben
09-30-2006, 12:03 PM
Orlando seems to be REALLY again The Inc signing V.... i think u should let them do their thing and see the results instead of judgin beforhand

It's Murda
09-30-2006, 12:56 PM
Who cares if Vannessa signs. Gotti could make a good album for her

but he needs to release O-1 or Jody Mack first, INC Gang or Supreme Team, Then Harry-O, Ashanti, Black Child, Gift, Young Life, Hassachi Ryda,

You know The OG members, a compilation, Harry-O the future, R&B, OG Artist & 3 newbees

yup bro...But i dont believe that 0-1 or jody send a album man...harry-o ,shany, black, gift yes.

First ja, and soon shany, compilation THE INC, harry-o, black n caddi together, V...

kayitosway954
10-01-2006, 09:48 PM
Orlando seems to be REALLY again The Inc signing V.... i think u should let them do their thing and see the results instead of judgin beforhand

im sorry man I didnt understand most of dat haha, are you agreein with me that Irv/INC should do there thing or are you sayin oppostie of what I said?

damurderous
10-06-2006, 04:28 AM
hey big propz on the pics

Baja_Ma_Dee
10-06-2006, 04:45 PM
I just hope every baller CEO from Lance "Un" Rivera, Chazz Williams, Kilo, Suge, J. Prince, JT The Bigga Figga & all the other baller CEO's & all of Supreme's Trusties like Kilo will all pitch in to bring The INC back

Now I know allotta hater ass people will get mad when I mention Preme's enterprise but they trully are the One & only people who were down from day one & kept Everyone on The INC & All the other Rappers on Preme Team fed for day one

IT's why only R&B singers leave The INC & crack heads (CB)