PDA

View Full Version : Is Ja Rule Truly Who He Says He IS?

Young DON
09-10-2006, 02:03 PM
Now im not gon lie bout my nigga Ja, he's one of my favorite rappers and in his music he talks about alot of drugs,guns,hustlin,and bitches. Well, I know that Ja Rule was raised in Hollis Projects,Queens New York around the guns,drugs,and poverty and shit, but has he really did any of it. I hate to this but 50 Cent not only raps about it but he live it. You can go to his hood and even though they may not like him now because he's a bitch, they still can say they witnessed him on the block slangin, and witness him strape. But far as Ja goes in his biography or him period he I really don't see or hear him in interviews talkin bout him being on a certain block hustlin or bustin his gun. I never even heard the niggas he hang around that I know for a fact are REAL street niggas say wat Ja did. Now im not sayin Ja is a fake, but who is his witness. So if anybody can tell me if Ja Rule is REALLY the real thing. Because I Look uP to Ja like i do my favorite rapper 2Pac. So if u can prove me wrong do so.

Nickz
09-10-2006, 02:21 PM
Man u dont gotta talk about "The hood" or how many times u been shot or what kind of drugs and shit to be popular...
Ja probably dont want to tell about his past and brag about it..

TheIncMpire
09-10-2006, 02:35 PM
Yeah.. he doesn't talk about it, because there is nothing to glorify.

kasizzle
09-10-2006, 03:07 PM
black child stabbed 50. black = real nigga. ja role fuck wit black. so i dunno he fuck wit gangstas, they wouldnt like him if he was fake

Young DON
09-10-2006, 03:11 PM
Well if it's nothing to glorify why does he rap about in his raps. And also 50 Cent told people that he got shot and he was an ex-drug dealer but he said he wasn't glorifying it he was just sharing his expiernces.

Mpire4Life
09-10-2006, 03:27 PM
ja rule is smart , its not cool to live like that and i would never want to, and maybe ja doesnt want to talk bout that cuz it mite bring bad memories and y would he want ot talk bout that cuz he wants his kids to grow up good like he said in his diary he doesnt want his kids to be growin up how he grew up

Mpire4Life
09-10-2006, 03:29 PM
Well if it's nothing to glorify why does he rap about in his raps. And also 50 Cent told people that he got shot and he was an ex-drug dealer but he said he wasn't glorifying it he was just sharing his expiernces.

50 is stupid cuz hes prolly a guy that think drug dealin and all that shit is cool and its a cool thing to do...its not!!!!

Melle
09-10-2006, 03:45 PM
yeah like kasizzle said.. black stabbed 50,.. chris black is an Ex-hustler.. they come from queens so i mean it gotta be hard.. his father left him .. his sister died.. some1 have tryed to shoot ja but missed.. and as i think, young merc had a very raw life and he hangs whit him .. and of course 50 might have done so many things like shooting selling drugs and shit but hes scared to go outside now.. ja goes outside and all that shit he aint scared.. he takes life as it comes

R U L E
09-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Ja Rule was rich or getting there by like age 21....50 was still broke and had nothing...Ja didnt have to hustle as much as 50 and try to survive like 50 had too....cuz at such a young age he was gettin to the top...50 didnt start makin money till age like 26 or w/e....plus all u hear bout 50, is his ass getting shot, or stabbed...you dont hear shit bout him doin anything back

sniper
09-10-2006, 04:19 PM
well for this topic imma say this much, everyone around ja has had their scrapes with the law, preme, chris black, black child, chris gotti, basically he raps around his surroundings, nas does it, mobb deep does it, cnn does it, snoop does it, jay z does it, jadakiss does it, t.i. does it, the list goes on.

lemme get one thing str8 tho........so because he didnt go out and sell poison to the ppl.........thats a bad thing?

Vinnie
09-10-2006, 04:23 PM
seriously.. i think that every rapper that sings things like bitches(man i hate that word), guns(i hate this too :D) and drugs(i fucking hate this word very very much :laugh: ) are bullshitting some of it.. some things is true what they say, but... i mean look at those lyrics.. :p

and ja makes no difference.. rap is just music, and the way im looking at it.. its like rappers talk a lot more they actually do.. u know...

but i love rap music to death.. especially murder inc rap..

(ok, ok... small part of me hopes that ja is real hood dude.. :laugh: )

Mpire4Life
09-10-2006, 04:24 PM
well for this topic imma say this much, everyone around ja has had their scrapes with the law, preme, chris black, black child, chris gotti, basically he raps around his surroundings, nas does it, mobb deep does it, cnn does it, snoop does it, jay z does it, jadakiss does it, t.i. does it, the list goes on.

lemme get one thing str8 tho........so because he didnt go out and sell poison to the ppl.........thats a bad thing?

my friend got a vid of his biography and he did drug deal...butttttt your rite if he didnt sell, why would that be a bad thing

LIL-LATIN MC
09-10-2006, 04:34 PM
well i know who a witness.just ask supreme.his people.his homie.dont letda magazine and t.v brainwash you,making you think you know this and that.

Westside
09-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Ja Rule is street but dont forget he was 18 when he had his first contract.

50 was mad and needed to deal more things so he started to "talkin" to.
50 is a lyin ass bastard his momma was a lesbian ho and worked for Supreme back in the day.

Melle
09-10-2006, 05:23 PM
Ja Rule is street but dont forget he was 18 when he had his first contract.

50 was mad and needed to deal more things so he started to "talkin" to.
50 is a lyin ass bastard his momma was a lesbian ho and worked for Supreme back in the day.

lol is it true that 50īs mom are a lesbian ? cus ja says so in 21 gunz salute too ..

Dermo
09-10-2006, 05:54 PM
im sick of all these 50 threads but onto the main topic. yea ja doesnt go around in evry single interview saying he was the #1 dealer on his block or shot up 5dudes with his eyes closed and shit like that, but that doesnt mean he didnt do the things that make you a "gangsta" but i will say this Ja did deal not big but he did not for long but when he needed to he did but ja was clever him and chris balck were clever they knew they didnt want to live their lives avoiding the law they wanted to live good lives so they decided to "rap" and the rest is history

D-block fan
09-10-2006, 11:05 PM
lol is it true that 50īs mom are a lesbian ? cus ja says so in 21 gunz salute too ..
yeah its true. 50 says so in Hate It Or Love.

relentless
09-11-2006, 02:28 AM
ja has previously stated in interviews that he used to deal. it wasnt anything major though, theres no way in hell ja can be fake and then keep the company of street people. hes just a real dude, he doesnt have to talk about shit. when he says it in his raps, like sniper said, its more from his surroundings. u really think NWA did all that gangbanging shit? you realy think 50 cent pulled triggers? its all for show man. but know this, a rapper doesnt have to talk from their own experiences, thats why they are artists, they should be able to talk bout anything. the problem i have with curtis is that he glorifies this bs and claims he did all of it.

yommie
09-11-2006, 01:08 PM
Ja is ja! 50 can keep shootin if he wants, that's his problem. i need some music from ja men... not stories of who he shot and who he snitched on like 5-0

Flash
09-11-2006, 03:42 PM
so you need to be shot to talk about guns or to be junky to talk about drugs i dont think so man!

Shadyzking
09-11-2006, 07:28 PM
Now im not gon lie bout my nigga Ja, he's one of my favorite rappers and in his music he talks about alot of drugs,guns,hustlin,and bitches. Well, I know that Ja Rule was raised in Hollis Projects,Queens New York around the guns,drugs,and poverty and shit, but has he really did any of it. I hate to this but 50 Cent not only raps about it but he live it. You can go to his hood and even though they may not like him now because he's a bitch, they still can say they witnessed him on the block slangin, and witness him strape. But far as Ja goes in his biography or him period he I really don't see or hear him in interviews talkin bout him being on a certain block hustlin or bustin his gun. I never even heard the niggas he hang around that I know for a fact are REAL street niggas say wat Ja did. Now im not sayin Ja is a fake, but who is his witness. So if anybody can tell me if Ja Rule is REALLY the real thing. Because I Look uP to Ja like i do my favorite rapper 2Pac. So if u can prove me wrong do so.

Hollis is not a project,it is a hood.....this is a difference from being from the ghetto and the hood....the ghetto is a poor class neighborhood where the drug and guns and niggas goin 2 prison is like a everyday basis....a hood is a middle class and not everday that guns and shit happen...maybe everyweek if anything any month...Ja Rule was frum da hood ...50 wuz frum da ghett0.....either way dey knew da street life....hes not a fake.....end of story.,..as far as me...im from da hood....Queens Village a.k.a Shadyville Queens

LIL-LATIN MC
09-11-2006, 08:48 PM
opa-locka,south side miami

LIL-LATIN MC
09-11-2006, 08:49 PM
hialeah,south

sniper
09-12-2006, 10:47 AM
Hollis is not a project,it is a hood.....this is a difference from being from the ghetto and the hood....the ghetto is a poor class neighborhood where the drug and guns and niggas goin 2 prison is like a everyday basis....a hood is a middle class and not everday that guns and shit happen...maybe everyweek if anything any month...Ja Rule was frum da hood ...50 wuz frum da ghett0.....either way dey knew da street life....hes not a fake.....end of story.,..as far as me...im from da hood....Queens Village a.k.a Shadyville Queens

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Melle
09-12-2006, 11:01 AM
ja is who he says he is and even if he wouldnt i would still love his music :D

Shadyzking
09-12-2006, 06:12 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

is there somethinf funny abotu dat??

kayitosway954
09-14-2006, 03:45 PM

couldnt of said it better

sniper
09-14-2006, 05:15 PM
is there somethinf funny abotu dat??

you need to read what i bolded.

hood is short for neighbourhood, everybody is from a hood.

ghetto is where most of the ppl are predominantly of an ethnic minority group ie black, latino, white in a non white country. and it is also a deprived area, ie not much good goin on, alot of criminal activity and other bad stuff.

also im curious to hear where u got ja being from a middle class area from.....:unsure: :huh:

LIL-LATIN MC
09-14-2006, 06:29 PM
you need to read what i bolded.

hood is short for neighbourhood, everybody is from a hood.

ghetto is where most of the ppl are predominantly of an ethnic minority group ie black, latino, white in a non white country. and it is also a deprived area, ie not much good goin on, alot of criminal activity and other bad stuff.

also im curious to hear where u got ja being from a middle class area from.....:unsure: :huh:

homey u dont know alot do u.hood also sand 4 people being hood.that what everyone mean when we say hood....who doesnt know hood dont mean neighborhood.....No not everyone is from da hood.if u a moutain rich gringro who neva even saw a lil fight.he aint from da hood.

4get it im wasting my time typing.
but da hood mean from the gutter.learn ya fact