PDA

View Full Version : Ja's New Album?

Young DON
09-03-2006, 10:40 PM
Wat Up everybody,im new to this site so I really don't know too muc about the Inc News. So i was wondering anybody know when Ja Rule new album comes out or a single, because i been waiting on his new album since 2004. And i just anxious to hear wat my nigga got to come with.

relentless
09-04-2006, 02:49 AM
a single should be dropping this month, so look out for that. the album will probably come out october, nov, or dec.

Gala
09-04-2006, 05:02 AM
hope the single will be fire man cuz thats wat we need right now.

TheIncMpire
09-04-2006, 06:19 AM
Yeah for sure.

It's Murda
09-04-2006, 06:46 AM
a single should be dropping this month, so look out for that. the album will probably come out october, nov, or dec.

yea relentless...That is hope. I can't wait for the new single. I hope that is produced by irv, or some producer of the inc. Sure that is cool.

Vinnie
09-04-2006, 07:55 AM
yea relentless...That is hope. I can't wait for the new single. I hope that is produced by irv, or some producer of the inc. Sure that is cool.

I really hope they promote that single good.. and i mean it.. they should do that cause without promotion no1 knows whos back..

they should use that 10 milj now its time to use that money!

GUNS
09-04-2006, 08:50 AM
let's hope the album drops early next year , would be a lot smarter to drop then

otherwise you would face other big rappers like ludacris , kanye west

Westside
09-04-2006, 09:15 AM
let's hope the album drops early next year , would be a lot smarter to drop then

Nah it should drop in the next few months.
You scared JA cant compete agaisnt those two.
I allready know JA gonna beat there sales.

GUNS
09-04-2006, 09:18 AM
I allready know JA gonna beat there sales.

well there Universal Motown deal isnt done , there is no website , no promotion for ja , yes they have a single , but that needs to get released

and they want to have that all done before December 2006 ??

k_kiss
09-04-2006, 10:12 AM
november...december release..

It's Murda
09-04-2006, 10:21 AM
they need promote single well and the album...now is very important, and if that delay the album, not is a problem, is better for the sales soon. They needs have well promote the next albums by universal. Although ,I hope that we don't have wait for much to first single of ja.

yommie
09-04-2006, 11:34 AM
sorry to go off-topic. who produced wonderful?

It's Murda
09-04-2006, 01:02 PM
sorry to go off-topic. who produced wonderful?

Jimmy Kendrix

Dermo
09-04-2006, 01:11 PM

yea drop it in the first quater the worst time to drop an album when sales are at their lowest

Blackdove
09-04-2006, 01:13 PM
I hope his next album will do well.

Westside
09-04-2006, 01:28 PM
yea drop it in the first quater the worst time to drop an album when sales are at their lowest

Yeah cause people dont spend much money in January cause everybody spend there money at Christmas.

November December will be the best.

Peralta
09-04-2006, 05:13 PM
he usually drop around november so why should this be different

yommie
09-04-2006, 05:19 PM
i tot there was a date for a single/new album when i saw this thread title. i can't wait for the INC to dominate the chats again

W1NL1F3
09-04-2006, 05:38 PM
they sure will dominate soon

zemben
09-04-2006, 06:49 PM
i think he'll drop next year, i'd be impressed with their work ethic if they drop this year

R.U.L.E.
09-04-2006, 11:02 PM

cuz he cant. Ja's my favorite rapper but lets be real: he couldnt sell more than 800k wit New York and thats one of his biggest singles ever. unless the blackballing shit irv was talkin bout is true, unless Ja can release a single bigger than New York, he wont even sell the same as R.U.L.E. u gotta keep in mind that music sales are down alot since 2 years ago.

k_kiss
09-05-2006, 07:51 AM
obviously the black balling stuff was tru...
its hard to have 2 top singles...and only sell 800k in the US...
same with ashanti...Only you never got the push it needed...and they didnt wana cough up money for a big 2nd single

relentless
09-05-2006, 07:54 AM
cuz he cant. Ja's my favorite rapper but lets be real: he couldnt sell more than 800k wit New York and thats one of his biggest singles ever. unless the blackballing shit irv was talkin bout is true, unless Ja can release a single bigger than New York, he wont even sell the same as R.U.L.E. u gotta keep in mind that music sales are down alot since 2 years ago.

the sales of RULE pretty much came off wonderful not new york. new york got a more play than wonderful but didnt move the units. wonderful the single went gold by itself. but i would take new york over wonderful cos it got him more respect, both were important. definately some blackballing happening there.

TheIncMpire
09-05-2006, 05:21 PM

No.. Dermo the 1st quarter is the best time to drop an album, the 4th quarter is like commiting suicide. Unless your not big enough, don't release your album in the 4th quarter, because of the holidays. The 1st quarter is the best time, i read it in the papers. It was an article discussing the internet and declining record sales, etc.

mapimpental
09-05-2006, 11:21 PM
ur retarded wouldnt ppl buy more cds especially w/ the hollidays like christmas and shit...how many ppl would buy cds right after christmas....not alot

Shayd208
09-06-2006, 12:13 AM
well somone shud at least drop this year.... we do need ta get out there

relentless
09-06-2006, 02:35 AM
ur retarded wouldnt ppl buy more cds especially w/ the hollidays like christmas and shit...how many ppl would buy cds right after christmas....not alot

no ones retarted homie, chill. different opinion, leave it at that.

BloodLineSoulja
09-06-2006, 06:12 AM
yeah but look what game pushed in the 1st quarter of 05 with documentary but ja isn't gonna get the buzz game got either now maybe if he went back to a venni vetti vecci style his shit just ain't reachin enough people anymore he needs to put more time into it and try not to be so r&b sounding

Dermo
09-06-2006, 07:20 AM
yeah but look what game pushed in the 1st quarter of 05 with documentary but ja isn't gonna get the buzz game got either now maybe if he went back to a venni vetti vecci style his shit just ain't reachin enough people anymore he needs to put more time into it and try not to be so r&b sounding

thats Game with 50 on the hook of two singles and dre on production aftermath was at its peak then thats why game sold. the first quater is the worst cause people have spent all their money over the holidays

k_kiss
09-06-2006, 07:41 AM
first quater is the worst time possible to come out

SANDR
09-06-2006, 10:19 AM

I must say it's a realistic way to look at it!! But what "relentless" says about the New York song.. That song was only 1 week on the top 40, but New York give him alot of Street respect. And the vinyl records from New York are Sold Out:smokin: So the track was a succes but not for the 12 a 15 years old children who want to here songs like "Wonderfull". And i think on that age that the most sales of singles get buy by children..

Tell me if im wrong:Yayo: :laugh: