PDA

View Full Version : Battle

bsquared
08-14-2006, 02:46 PM
Once the King of MIO, I have decided to come out of retirement from battle raps. I been writin songs and workin in the studio but i feel its about that time to regain my fame. With that in mind, its about that time to reintroduce "Talent" into battle raps. Anybody wanna battle for fun: here's the rules

3 rounds
20 lines
no biting
no recycling
first to 5 votes
each opponent must respond within 2 days of the other's verse or they forfeit.

No hate votes. The raps will be judged on lyrical structure, rhythm, creativeness, punch lines and fluency. anybody up for that?

Ttown MC
08-14-2006, 03:46 PM
Talent... oh no, yeah homie i sign up for this you were my first battle well see if the outcomes hte same this time lol

LIL-LATIN MC
08-14-2006, 05:02 PM
so where ya ganna battle at?

LOC
08-14-2006, 10:07 PM
WAT UP BSQUARED!!!! Watz crackn wit chu!...unfortunatly dawg i am retired from battlin' so i cant take u up on dat offer lol, mayb in tha future.

Im doin wat u jus finished doin, studio, n writin songz mayne. Give me a pm sumtime if u got nethin i can listen 2 dawg. we'll do a audio callabo sumtime.

HOLLA

bsquared
08-15-2006, 05:29 PM
yeh wus good loc. i'll get at u a lil later on that man. im probably jus gon do a few more battle raps just to get back good on this site, then i'll retire again from battle raps.

aight t-town. i guess its me and you. the official rematch. i wanna see how much u improved man. im gon probably drop my verse tomorrow. peace