PDA

View Full Version : What They Say Freestyle

GUNS
07-22-2006, 04:26 PM
they said gotti was done for good , they said i was locked in my own hood//
people was thinkin i was eating to much food , they think i was some robin hood//
some said guns wont say shit , everybody knows gotti will kill it//
some asked me who i was fucking with , i just pulled my gun and say get sick with it//
a few people said he wont be back online , thinkin i used drugs to get high//
i just tried to life my life offline , now people see me like a Pastor drinkin my shitty wine//
they all kno we waz thuggin it on da block , dem haterz looked like they just sucked someone's cock//
shadow living way of life on my rock , now people act like they have seen bush saying fuck//
now everyone knows i'm crippin all day , i've seen kids wearing pink rags ...that's so gay//
i just let my hood fall addicted to coke n rain , now every thug expects me to have cocain//
jinder n summer making more money then you , so why hating on the crew //
everybody wanna make money ...i guese you to , so get the paper and start walking ...i aint got time to do//
every body knows my name ends deadly like a tsunami , every kid calls me gotti salami//
like i care about cats who talk like they wanna be the owner of konami , i just dip my fish in your mom's kazami//
everybody handclap for me , cuz if you dont you will go down g//
i'm as big like the fucking sea , so dont bull your fingerz at me//

*i was bored a bit ...so i dropped some fast shit ..i will drop some new song this weekend*

Summer_heat
07-23-2006, 02:59 PM
nice
i really do hope u get bk onto doin drops, cos ur a loyal ass GKnQ member!
this drop was more hardcore than usually u must b missin dion this =)

Pap
07-23-2006, 03:20 PM
nice drop fair dope

jinder
07-24-2006, 10:26 AM
gud freestyle
u improved guns
thx fo tha shoutout lol
wud be kool to see mo of this ish
keep doin yo thing guns, reppin G K'N'Q