PDA

View Full Version : Suge Knight still in control of Death Row

Baja_Ma_Dee
07-17-2006, 10:31 PM
My homie had this to say

I spoke with the Death Row vice president on myspace.com/biglosdr and he says DO NOT LET THE MEDIA MISSLEAD YOU. Suge is still the CEO and 100% in control of Death Row. A trustee has only been assigned to Death Row to review the company's finanacial part and to figure out what Suge can afford to pay his creditors.

Basiclly Harry-O may have some old shit from artists that he will sell to people like G.P., Tha Realest, Crooked I, CJ Mack, Topp Dogg & others

but Suge still owns Death Row & has bogarted all the Petey Pablo, Lake, 2Pac appearances from Unreleased albums that weren't seased by Afeni, Ja Rule & others he's worked with recently

so It's all good

Cheddar
07-18-2006, 12:08 AM
sounds aight

zemben
07-18-2006, 11:58 AM
:bullshit:

Dermo
07-18-2006, 12:26 PM
^ i 2nd that suge may have some material at home but whatever material is in the DR's studio and offices he now has no control over and i honestly doubt he cares anymmore he still lives off the material from the good old days

Eimz_T
07-18-2006, 01:08 PM
good riddance....

Baja_Ma_Dee
07-18-2006, 02:45 PM
Look he's bogarted the shit he needs

He's still got shit.

kayitosway954
07-18-2006, 08:19 PM
why do I feel no one wants Suge/Death Row around?:unsure:

Lakey, Petey, and Warlord are fire, nuff said

$aba
07-18-2006, 08:50 PM
death row is been died when the day pac died

Baja_Ma_Dee
07-18-2006, 08:57 PM
Tha Row never died they just been black balled.

It's like saying Murder INC is dead.

Murder INC, Death Row & Rap-A-Lot are fam. Enough said

by the way J. Prince is hangin on to the important shit that Death row needs

$aba
07-18-2006, 09:35 PM
let face it when has death row drop a album from a artists(not includin pac)only other thing they drop was soundtracks and kurpurt album(but death row didant want to drop it korch did) so they havant been doin anything suge should of drop crooked i album when he had heaps of buzz or kurprurt album i wanted a album from eastwood or danny boy

Baja_Ma_Dee
07-18-2006, 10:16 PM
Suge wanted to release it with Jayo Felony, Yukmouth, Petey Pablo, Shade Sheist, Ja Rule, Nate Dogg & others & it was full of DPG-Unit disses

but Koch took all the disses out & replaced them with the old tracks, I'm Back, The M.O.P. track, The Spider Loc track

cause they don't like beef

Damizza & Mark Sparks told my homie that Ja & Kurupt recorded 2 tracks, One may have ended up on Against The Grain

One track was with called Ceritfied Gangstax with Shade Sheist, Ja Rule & Nate Dogg

but like I said all DPG-Unit disses were tooken off

so shortly after Kurupt decided to squash beef with 50 Cent & Daz

the OG album would have been hot

$aba
07-18-2006, 10:19 PM
he dissed ja 50 n shyt on that album

Baja_Ma_Dee
07-18-2006, 10:44 PM
he dissed the whole DPG-Unit & worked with Ja twice

only one track would have prolly made it but They were 50 Cent disses

At first Kurupt tired to break up Death Row & Murder INC cause when Kurupt dissed Ja, Ja sent a few disses in the mail to him

Kurupt got scared & mad even though they did Half Past Dead

then Suge made Kurupt squash beef with Ja & Murder INC & everything was cool

they prolly made more track & he prolly did one with Black Child too but I only know about 2 of them

I know Producers from being one so I hear allot of stuff that usually doesn't always make albums or gets released

like Dat Nigga Reb & Jimi Kendrix's right hand man Boogz

not to mention talking to 7 a few times includeing with Mike Dean at Rap-A-Lot (his old job) where they played me exclusive Pac tracks & Freestyles recorded at Rap-A-Lot which will be on Pac & Scarface's 2 Face album

Reb's played me allot of tracks that never got released.

Reb only makes Gangsta shit with The INC

I talked to Jimi once but that's it