itsmurda
06-13-2006, 07:14 PM
had alot of shit goin on wiv xams n everythin
so thought id drop this 2 get my mind of fings

[INTRO - DIZZEE]
(talks)
Ohh...Oi it's real out here
Like no-one undastands sometimes
Like people can see whats really going on, like people just going mad infront of me u get me
Everyones growing up 2 fast
Friends don't undastand us, adults dont undastand us, no-one undastands us
We just live 4 what we do like it's real
Yo it's Raskit & Big J
Shout to all the man dem, Yo I'm reppin I'm tryin

[VERSE 1 - BIG J]
LISTEN You know that this message we bring you will stick around forever, when two of the UK's best MC's come together,
Sometimes I fall to my knees and wish I could sleep forever, seems like I'm put down whenever I attempt to endeavor,
Just wish whoever would help me whenever and wherever, however this help comes round never, so its my wrists which I try to sever
Sometimes I ask 'What happened to all them good days', wish I could go back to the good times and my old ways,
Now I'm just the 'Boy In Da Corner' and thru life's window I gaze, waitin on the time wen I'm gone get my pays,
Wish I could just turn on the radio n hear my record gettin looped plays, never gon happen just wanna go up to heaven on them light rays,
Sometimes I ask myself 'What happened to all them good years', when the memorioes of my friend's cheers are my most valuable souvenirs,
Now im graftin thru all the pain, blood, sweat n tears, but all I see are my worst fears, sheddin tears as I'm left buryin all my peers,
Wonderin what happened to all the great pioneers, all my hope in life just disappears, but i have sumthin to tell listen up lend me your ears,
Sometimes I fall to my knees and wish I could sleep for good, and if i had the power to end my life you better believe I would,
But I stand here and ask the questions like why are kids made to think their all no good, and why I feel I have to wear up my hood,
Ok here it is, is it possible that were all just misunderstood, got to get my message out so pass that pad I'll write it in my last drop of blood,
[PAUSE]
Everybody talks but nobody listens, I've got no-one to turn to and no-one to to talk to,
Couldn't let my thoughts and feelings out so they just grew, if I just walk out and leave now then who wudda knew,
Need to find someone who can help me to get my message through, but who can I trust and who can I turn to,
Nah not them guys they wouldn't even have a clue, I need to ensure my message gets out thats why I turn to you,

[HOOK x2]
LISTEN
Sleep tight everything will be alright,
By the end of the day will be the nite,
Just pray dat you see it, strong u got to be it,
If you wanna get through it,
Strecth your mind to the limit you can DO IT

[VERSE 2 - DIZZEE]
LISTEN Its getting boring always being missrable and sad, shit I would luv to be polite I really wish I could,
But lifes impressions always get me down, theres not alot to smile bout so I frown,
And I talk a big whole heap of badness, because my life is a big whole heap of madness,
I've seen alot maybe more than I can take, under pressure everyday trying not to break,
But I'll survive because it's wot I do best, I'm a challanger so put me to the test
[PAUSE]
Its almost like i got the weight of the world on my shoulders, sumtimes
I struggle, sumtimes u know I'm hitting petty crimes but we livin hard times,
No-one to turn and no-one to talk to, lifes like a doorway everybody walk trough,
Everybody talkin but nobodys listenin, everyday some new shit week-out and week-in,
All this negativity why you trying to get at me, all up in my life where did u get that energy,
I don't feel well but u still bother me, you giving me a headache man u mite aswell just clobber me,
But lately I've been lonely but u only phone me, when you want a favour then u wonder why I'm moany,
Don't really ask much so I don't owe much, dont recieve alot of luv so I dont show much,
But the little that I'll do I put it in a song for you, handle your business because I do,

[HOOK x2]
LISTEN
Sleep tight everything will be alright,
By the end of the day will be the nite,
Just pray dat you see it, strong u got to be it,
If you wanna get through it,
Strecth your mind to the limit you can DO IT

[OUTRO]
[BIG J]
Whats with these times were in, all this negativity and insensitivity,
We should be encouragin the kids to get into an activity, and use their creativity,
Yanoe we should be more concious of our human activity and tryin to re-build our social activity,
These days theres to much selectivity goin on, too much selectivity,
We should be workin on ours and our kids progressivity...
[DIZZEE]
(talks)
Shout to all the G KnQ, keep doin your thing
To all the youngins, I swear to u school, get wot u can outta school
It's real out here
Shout to everyone still hustlin, don't think I aint got you in mind, don't worry
Make it focus I swear to you, you can do anything
Its real...

And everyone you need to listen more

BlackStar
06-13-2006, 08:12 PM
dopest and deepest lyrics ever!!!

Big J, I like your multiz
Dizzee, you can express yourself very good!

Props for that!

itsmurda
06-14-2006, 07:53 AM
thnx nice1 for the feedbck on this blackstar
btw Dizzee is UK artist who has released 2 previous albums
show ur support wen he releases his new album in the near future

uppin for more feedbck

jinder
06-14-2006, 10:14 AM
lol at Dizzee thing
damn readin this again n it jus keeps gettin betta
u made erythin from Dizzee fit in well but im jus bein truthful, u done betta than him lol
so this
"Wish I could just turn on the radio n hear my record gettin looped plays, never gon happen just wanna go up to heaven on them light rays,"
is alot mo likely than u think it is lol
its a crazy drop
its so deep n personal n ery1 gonna read it n be able to relate to it
real gud use of multis n vocab, esp on outro
jus really amazin n i really like it
make sho u keep droppin shit round here ery so often

G K'N'Q u know how we do!

Summer_heat
06-14-2006, 01:10 PM
wot wot wot?!
GKnQ baby!!
that was well deep Sascha, u know u always got GKnQ to talk to tho! lol =P
lots n lots of gud mutlis in there, u did it gud, n im such a short time!
neways u n dizzee went well together, amazin, u got to do this ish more often
hope to see more loads more soon!

Eyebagz
06-14-2006, 04:35 PM
Now I'm just the 'Boy In Da Corner'

good wordplay lol i really enjoyed this drop keep dropping man

GUNS
06-14-2006, 04:43 PM
Nice Drop man , good to see ya back , now let's do this cuz

GKNQ ...ya know what we Do :eazy:

itsmurda
06-16-2006, 06:23 AM