PDA

View Full Version : KOCH Records Make Moves; Jadakiss Speaks On B.I.G

relentless
05-31-2006, 02:44 AM
http://blogs.sohh.com/nyc/archives/2006/05/koch_records_make_moves_jadaki_1.html

J.M.C.
05-31-2006, 07:21 PM
Aint That A Stupid Move For D-block Though.....koch Dont Promote Good Enuff Since Its Independent Or Im I Wrong???

But On Kiss Speakin On Big....i Saw That Shit On The Shop...that Shit Was Funny!

Baja_Ma_Dee
05-31-2006, 07:36 PM
I was gonna post it but it's kinda a laime artical

Koch ruined Against The Grain

we'd have 1 or 2 Ja tracks, tones of DPG-Unit dissed but Koch not only dicked us around but Death Row as well

anyone who signs with them are stupid

All it takes is one album & that will be their last on Koch

Now the only tracks we got dissing DPG is Eat A Dick Daz & it's not takeing shots at G-Unit

Kurupt dissed G-Unit hard according to Mark Sparks but Koch fucked them up & fucked them up

If DPG & G-Unit heard the disses & the album came out right then Kurupt would have never gone back to Snoop & Daz or work with G-Unit like a hoe ass bitch

Fuck Koch. They fucked us all up

It's them that made it so Kurupt could work with DPG-Unit again

kayitosway954
05-31-2006, 07:39 PM
im glad Kurupt & Daz & Snoop got back 2getha, but I do not like this fuckin DPG workin with G Unit move..............

Baja_Ma_Dee
05-31-2006, 07:51 PM
It's mostly Daz

But I liked Kurupt rideing on DPG-Unit

I mean Snoop snitches on Suge & Jayo Felony & Daz leaves his ghetto & disses the Hood every fucking chance he gets cause he doesn't get love

I hat Daz's voice & Kurupt dissing him was great to me

But I can see why Orlando likes the DPG together

I mean they are classic

But I just don't like half way snitches & Daz

J.M.C.
05-31-2006, 08:13 PM
It's mostly Daz

But I liked Kurupt rideing on DPG-Unit

I mean Snoop snitches on Suge & Jayo Felony & Daz leaves his ghetto & disses the Hood every fucking chance he gets cause he doesn't get love

I hat Daz's voice & Kurupt dissing him was great to me

But I can see why Orlando likes the DPG together

I mean they are classic

But I just don't like half way snitches & Daz

How is Snoop a Snitch?

kayitosway954
05-31-2006, 08:22 PM
i think he meant like talkin to the enemy(like how DJ Green Latern snitched to D BLOCK), that type of shyt, not 50 type snitchin

Baja_Ma_Dee
05-31-2006, 08:45 PM
No from what I heard he litterly got Suge locked up once as well as Jayo Felony

I Really like Snoop. He makes me laugh but their's allotta evidence that he tells on Suge everytime he gets out saying that Suge threating his life

I heard he stopped after the peace confrence but he shouldn't have to beging with

you know what I like about Orlando? we can disagree without eachover jumping down our throats

Peace out Orlando you da man

kayitosway954
05-31-2006, 08:55 PM
so truu, theres jus the things i go by and the shyt u go by... I believe Orlando Anderson killed Pac, you could probally think the gov't killed Pac, and I aint gonna fuckin call you an idiot. Fact is: we dont kno who killed Pac.... Only thing beef which you about is Pac bein alive....... Then your jus fuckin stupid.......

Baja_Ma_Dee
05-31-2006, 09:25 PM
you know what?

you absolutly right Orlando Anderson did kill Pac

Also I know Jayo is friends with Suge but I doubt he'd say Snoop was snitching all because Suge told him too

He's his own man who's never been signed to Death Row so If he says it it's prolly true

peace out dawg