PDA

View Full Version : Chef Raekwon Officially Aftermath ?!

relentless
05-28-2006, 06:16 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/news/article.php?id=691

GUNS
05-28-2006, 07:41 AM
damn Dre is a smart ass for signing a Wu Tang Legend

Dermo
05-28-2006, 08:37 AM
so dude can expect to not see his album released then haha not a smart move.

GUNS
05-28-2006, 08:39 AM
hmm maby he jump off the ship like Rakim

kayitosway954
05-28-2006, 11:00 AM
haha i was about to say dat Gunss

Baja_Ma_Dee
05-28-2006, 02:51 PM
oh no every co-signed deal with Aftermath is released. It's solo Aftermath projects

Game was signed with G-Unit & Aftermath, Eminem was Web & Aftermath no Shady Records, 50 Cent was Shady/Aftermath now G-Unit, Shady, Aftermath

It's solo Aftermath deals like Hittman, OX aka Lotto from 8Mile & Rakim

Acctually Hittman was also signed with DJ Ben Baller's Big Yatee but Jimmy Lovine didn't like him so he fired him behind Dre's back

Dre didn't know for months

but him & Rakim will still be on Detox

LOC
05-29-2006, 07:12 PM
two wu tang legends on aftermath damn.

i dont kno weather its a good or a bad move time will tell...

WE NEED ANOTHER WU ALBUM IMO..a Dedication fo ODB

Baja_Ma_Dee
05-29-2006, 08:09 PM
You know ODB would be mad

cause ODB's Nigga Pleaze album & The Trials & Tribulations Of Russell Jones were funded by Preme

Preme got Gotti on Nigga Pleaze & Royal Flush on Tribulations Of Russell Jones

Him & Preme were boys

Cam'Ron submitted a Demo to Gotti that he worked on in the Crack House after Untertainment got bankrupt & Charli went to The INC

According to Dat Nigga Reb their is a song called Kedamean by Cam ODB & Ja & ODB is quoted as saying "I'm turning mean from cooking of Kedamean I look like a dope fiend"

I never heard the track but an Ex-MIO member also mentioned it

so ODB would be mad considering Dre dissed Ja & Gotti

I wish someone would up-load the ODB tracks that Gotti produced

relentless
05-30-2006, 03:06 AM
two wu tang legends on aftermath damn.

i dont kno weather its a good or a bad move time will tell...

WE NEED ANOTHER WU ALBUM IMO..a Dedication fo ODB

whos the other one?

kayitosway954
05-31-2006, 12:26 PM
Dre has no respect for veterans. Rakim & King Tee never dropped an album, Eve left and came back and has been on the backburner since, Busta's been on the label almost 3 years and still hasn't dropped an album. In that time span, 50 Cent, The Game and Eminem(signed after King Tee) have become successful artists. Dawn(of EnVouge) was dropped due to "creative difference". NWA reunion never happened because of Dre. Tupac criticized Dre for his lack of effort when it comes to producing. Dre produces an average of 4 songs per album. The only albums that he produces more than 90% are his own. Bottomline, Dre is an overated producer in my opinion. Quik & Primo are just as good or even better to me. I would like to see Raekwon succeed, but Aftermath's history is against him.

GUNS
05-31-2006, 01:14 PM
The Only Reason Aftermath is still making money is becuz of 50 Cent & Eminem , without them they will be broke