PDA

View Full Version : tracks where the guest did better

relentless
05-26-2006, 11:07 PM
jadakiss>>joe and ja (new york)
sheek louch >> ghostface and styles (metal lungies)
eminem>>jay-z (renegade)
quan>>nas (just a moment)
fabolous>>cassidy and lil wayne (6 minutes of death)

Streetballa36
05-27-2006, 03:37 AM
yea i agree with new york, fat joe and jada really did better, ja shudda make the hook like fat and jada did

Lil Infamous
05-27-2006, 10:41 AM
BG>>>>lil wayne & mannie fresh (drop it like its hot)
ZRo>>>lil flip (art of war)
Young Buck>>>young jeezy & Trick daddy (last of a dyin breed)

Baja_Ma_Dee
05-27-2006, 11:37 AM
People keep forgiting that Eminem's Renegade verses were Recorded for Royce Da 5'9" but Jimmy Lovine wouldn't let him use it so he passed Jay-Z Renegade & The Watcher 2

Jay-Z edited his vocals in & cut Dre's short & took Hittman out on Watcher 2

so if the guest appearance was shitty it wasn't cause Em "Killed It" it's cause Jay-Z's not as talented as we thought

he had a chance to be better then Em & he couldn't do it.

It's not like EM, Dre, Rakim & Jay-Z did those songs together. THey were throw away tracks that Jimmy gave to Jay-Z

Jay-Z even said that he's never met Rakim or Eminem

& the fact that he's willing to diss 50 Cent, but kiss his ass as soon as he turns famous proves he's a bitch

now I like Old skool Jay-Z but this new one who has no love for his mentor & friends Sauce Money & Jaz-O sucks

he's got one tallented Thug Murderer on his Click Peedie Crakk & he can't even release his album

J.M.C.
05-27-2006, 03:20 PM
sheek louch>>>jadakiss,styles p - The Essence

ImFromNY
05-27-2006, 03:43 PM
People keep forgiting that Eminem's Renegade verses were Recorded for Royce Da 5'9" but Jimmy Lovine wouldn't let him use it so he passed Jay-Z Renegade & The Watcher 2

Jay-Z edited his vocals in & cut Dre's short & took Hittman out on Watcher 2

so if the guest appearance was shitty it wasn't cause Em "Killed It" it's cause Jay-Z's not as talented as we thought

he had a chance to be better then Em & he couldn't do it.

It's not like EM, Dre, Rakim & Jay-Z did those songs together. THey were throw away tracks that Jimmy gave to Jay-Z

Jay-Z even said that he's never met Rakim or Eminem

& the fact that he's willing to diss 50 Cent, but kiss his ass as soon as he turns famous proves he's a bitch

now I like Old skool Jay-Z but this new one who has no love for his mentor & friends Sauce Money & Jaz-O sucks

he's got one tallented Thug Murderer on his Click Peedie Crakk & he can't even release his album

waht the fuck is you talking about???? HOMIE IT'S HOVA.... HE'S A RAP LEGEND...!

Bluck
05-27-2006, 07:18 PM
^^^i agree wtf baja Jigga is a legend, u need to stop hating on artists man, anyone who thinks that Jay-Z isnt talented obviously has no idea what there talking about

BlackStar
05-27-2006, 08:20 PM
for some persons say that 50 is a legend ,too (media). Do you believe in him? Do you think he has got talent?

ME NOT!!!!!!!

:roll:

no hating...

zemben
05-27-2006, 09:19 PM
Jay Z----->>> Hustlin RMX with Rick Ross & Jeezy

kayitosway954
05-27-2006, 09:29 PM
Even though I hate Cam'ron, he made Jay look like a clown on da swagger jacker shyt

relentless
05-27-2006, 11:38 PM
Jay Z----->>> Hustlin RMX with Rick Ross & Jeezy

thats obvious lol

and orlando what has that got to do with this??

kayitosway954
05-27-2006, 11:59 PM
^^^i agree wtf baja Jigga is a legend, u need to stop hating on artists man, anyone who thinks that Jay-Z isnt talented obviously has no idea what there talking about

i was responding to this...

relentless
05-28-2006, 12:17 AM
ahk, i see.