PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Back Hit - Meaningless Hatred...

Chopz
05-19-2006, 05:52 PM
Let us see if I can get some feedback on here aswell...

Damn I haven't been on here in a while lol, anwya, here you go my first real freestyle for a long time hope that you enjoy it...

Fuck it I am about to switch things up… People think Hatred is a recent thing…… Hell no, it has been around for centuries…… so we should show these people how it has come to be in the past and the present…… Where’s the Mic at, I’m ready to go into overdrive…… Put in double what I normally do…… 200% …… Double the bars as well…… Ready to prove I’m better than the nicest… Ya’ll underrating the Kid way to much…… You think “Oh Chopz He Aiiiight”…… No fool your girlfriends Sex Is Aiight, You’re Skills On The Mic is Aiight…… Chopz is a motherfucking Genius…… And I’m about to Prove it…… Where’s that Mic at again…… Let me get on this…

Before Tech’s and Nines, Anger still Thrived, On the Insides, Humans always show Two Sides…
On one Hand we’re Peaceful, trying to Coincide with the other life forces, any force that is Life…
But then we also Show Hate, Which was firstly shown by the Sumerian Tribe, an Inevitable Time…
Soldiers Embellishing Signs of their chosen Side, Two Thousand Seven Hundred Years before Christ…
The First War, The Sumerians attacked the Elam’s, No Weapons but Fist to Fist, Argumentative Rifts…
Believing they were Fighting for Bliss, the Love of a God, maybe the heart of Their chosen Courtship…
The Elam tribe fought back, but used Knowledge as Power, and for this they were purified and Showered…
By the God’s with Affection, Natural Selection saw them become powerful, but Power creates Cowards…
It wasn’t until the Akkadians attacked that peace was Restored, but Of Course, this only lasted a Short Time…
All of the other Wars, leading up to the Death of the Earth, Neglecting and Disrespecting the Purest of Shrines…
But moving into the future, we saw Pope Nicholas the fifth authorize Slavery, it was endless and Crazy…
Chains on Mothers and Babies, working for anybody who would pay Him, so they were forced into Work…
Nobody cared for their Life’s Worth, to the White Men are Ancestors were Dirt, Even when their Anatomy Hurt…
They we’re forced into action, You see the different Colours saw us Segregated, A small reason for Hatred…
And when the Slave Ships sunk, nobody cared about the dead, Just the fabricated item that has always been Sacred…
Retrieving their Money so they can spend it Again, I have Always hated the Way That You Say…
That my Life is a Waste… Well Chopz is going to Live anyway, Fuck Dieing another Day… I’m a vampire… Blood is what I Crave…
I’m ready to Believe you can hate me, but the Repercussions will be Immense, Am I making Sense…
My Similes fly all ways, Like Luftwaffe Aeroplanes, trying to Get Away, from the Decay, of Bodies left Today…
I fire off 20 points each Round, like Ali is his prime, I side step you cat’s, and use the Hook, to tell you I’m in your Face…
And even today Hatred is Known, to be because of Colours and Slaves Owned, this Earth will never be Home…
To a person like me, half white half coloured, I hope Heaven is Prone, to see me as Alone, I Suppose…
I should just be banished to Hell, because of my Colour and That, in the streets Relentlessly Attacked…
Baseball Bats, Switchblades and Black Mac’s, plus more Gats, you can get your neck slit for calling this Swag…
See I will teach you a lot, but the Subject is Hating Me, you’re lyrics aren’t even close to slightly Phasing Me…
Like Christians believing God is all of the Father, Son and Head, You’re views are Ridiculous and Crazy…
And I know I seem Anti War, but I don’t like to be shown Hatred, so I’ll slit your neck Silently…
A Provenance that is Fine With Me, Living here surrounded by a Crimeless Spree, would leave me Speachless…
It’s time for Recess, still prone with that Slit in your Neck, Pull your fingernails off Leaving you Carpel Impaired…
So you scream, And the blood exits Through the Ugly and Immense Gash, Leaving You’re body “Banged Up” like “Mash”…
Fall to the floor, our Meeting was very Rash, You were Attacked, Leaving your body Blue like a Crip but Green with Envy Like Hash…
[Blue = De-oxeygenated or no blood in the body]

Ya'll might think its long-winded, boring, whatever, but if you don't understand what I am trying to preach in my words you may either be dumb or just somebody who has only eyes for "Street" wisdom and teachings because that is all you grew up on... I hope you appreciate the time I put into this and talk about whatever...

Peace...

jinder
05-23-2006, 09:32 AM
it was long but think its gud, its very diff to otha stuff seen from u
liked tha vocab n tha topic was deep
u got so much knowledge n info into
real gud, keep it up

Chopz
05-23-2006, 03:14 PM
Thanks for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated.