PDA

View Full Version : Master P Sues Sony

elcuppan
05-11-2006, 08:37 AM
Hip-hop veteran PERCY 'MASTER P' MILLER is suing Sony Music for $500 million (GBP278 million) after the industry giant allegedly refused to play his son LIL' ROMEO's new tune on the radio.

http://images.contactmusic.com/images/artist/masterpap.jpg

U CAN'T SHINE LIKE ME is thought to be a response to a track, FRESH AZIMIZ, by Romeo's much publicised rival BOW WOW, in which the aspiring rapper used a stream of vitriolic lyrics to poke fun at his competition.

But despite enjoying huge internet success, Romeo's answer is only being aired on rotation on three US radio stations.
Miller insists the track is being boycotted by Sony and claims the firm has been secretly negotiating no-play deals with American broadcasters. He tells AllHipHop.com, "How can Sony Music executives call radio stations and tell them not to play the Romeo record U Can't Shine Like Me? "Los Angeles was the first city to play it. Usually, if you get played in Hollywood, the world will follow.

"Every station that played the Bow Wow song should have at least tested the record once or twice or played it on their 'Hit or Dis' show by now. "I had a distribution deal on the table with Jive Records that fell through the crack. I wonder why.

Jive is a Sony BMG label. Sony BMG is the parent label for Bow Wow's label, Columbia Records. "There is no beef with us and Bow. We got love for the little dude. He just doesn't know when to shut his mouth. His arrogance and cockiness are turning fans and their parents off."

Nickz
05-11-2006, 08:40 AM
Hehehehehe

BlackStar
05-11-2006, 09:06 AM
"There is no beef with us and Bow. We got love for the little dude. He just doesn't know when to shut his mouth. His arrogance and cockiness are turning fans and their parents off."

lol

Hip-hop veteran PERCY 'MASTER P' MILLER is suing Sony Music for $500 million (GBP278 million) after the industry giant allegedly refused to play his son LIL' ROMEO's new tune on the radio.

lol

I've got the same problem! Sony won't to play my songs so I sues them for $100000000000000000000000million cause I've got no money anymore!
Funny Master P...maybe he want to buy some new Uzis :laugh:
I remember the old times of No Limit, with Snoop, Fiend, Mia and Mystikal...

FREE MYSTIKAL!

Baja_Ma_Dee
05-11-2006, 02:50 PM
fuck master P

he lost his best artist Tre-8 years ago

now he's produceing for Hood Stock

Tre-8 was their Kanya West

as for P he lies to much. He's a crack head from LA who moved to New Orleans cause LA thought he was gay

based his first album off of Yukmouth & Dru Down's Ice Cream Man song

all his albums are trash, His most successful artist is his son

he claims Pac worked with him on Homies & Thugz when it's odvous that it wasn't

not even the same beat & he says he knew Pac

now he wants to buy his music

fuck Master P