PDA

View Full Version : Can u feel it?

Eimz_T
05-04-2006, 04:24 PM
it's like the calm before the storm..........something big is about to happen!

Streetballa36
05-04-2006, 04:31 PM
no im cool, i live 4 today
but mayb yea i feel sumthin, sumthing big gon happen, hope so

ImFromNY
05-04-2006, 04:43 PM
i just hope so... thats somethin big that will mean Ja selling like fuckin 5 million records.. that nigga busta stayed back for like 2 years nigga came back, dropped that touch it joint, that shit is hot niggas is feelin' i know that nigga is gonna sell well, i hope thats the same case with rule.

zemben
05-04-2006, 04:54 PM
:Yayo: Pointless thread:glare:

Streetballa36
05-04-2006, 05:07 PM
i think the thread is bout 2morrow, and the future, the inc comin back big

Vinnie
05-04-2006, 06:49 PM
Nooo this is good hype thread!!!

I can feel it.. and i also hope that ja will sell like muthafucka! :D

I wanna see what is reaction when those guys who hate ja and say that he cant sell anything anymore... ja will sell alot.. i hope so

damn.. soon.. soon...

i just keep saying to my self that soon ja will strike back and hole inc gang..

Mike
05-04-2006, 07:28 PM
sumthings happening, its been a little slow but i think some day very soon, you won't be able to get the INC of the radio!!! :D

mapimpental
05-04-2006, 10:13 PM
Wowowoowwoooooooooooo Ic An Feel It Wooo! Get Hyped!

relentless
05-05-2006, 02:06 AM
yeah ive been feeling it since r.u.l.e.

Shayd208
05-05-2006, 05:14 AM
Yea I Feel Sumthin!! But I Was Thinkin It Was COmin Out NEXT Week On Friday... But I Guess Its COmin Today!! (its 2:13am right now)

Eimz_T
05-05-2006, 12:00 PM
this is bigger than the mixtape......

Baja_Ma_Dee
05-05-2006, 09:09 PM
I can't waite

I want to be the first to own it

Vinnie
05-07-2006, 06:38 PM
When man?? When??

I know.. i should be patient. But when u guys guess ja and inc will strike back.. i have to go this shit on and on cause this is intresting.. this year is inc year right...right..:huh: ? :unsure:

Im feeling it.. Was mixtape that inc thing? I know that mtv isnt really the main point but im still waiting those ja rule hits with ashanti u know..

i am not disapointed yet.. cause i trust inc and i trust that inc will come back. And i know that ja will finnish 50 lyrically. And in all ways..

What do you think.. Is it all cool or should we panic about inc situation..

irv sayd that they got 50 milj.. hope they use it right.

Vinnie
05-17-2006, 04:32 PM
When man?? When??

I know.. i should be patient. But when u guys guess ja and inc will strike back.. i have to go this shit on and on cause this is intresting.. this year is inc year right...right..:huh: ? :unsure:

Im feeling it.. Was mixtape that inc thing? I know that mtv isnt really the main point but im still waiting those ja rule hits with ashanti u know..

i am not disapointed yet.. cause i trust inc and i trust that inc will come back. And i know that ja will finnish 50 lyrically. And in all ways..

What do you think.. Is it all cool or should we panic about inc situation..

irv sayd that they got 50 milj.. hope they use it right.

Yes.. im so unpatient :D

Are u guys waiting? I come here everyday and wait when i see topic like: OMG new ja rule album :p

Sry to say again this shit but when do u think ja will come out?

Is hes album ready already? what do u guess?

Melle
05-17-2006, 06:04 PM
You know what i think the inc is trying to sign the inc to universal and the inc gang to another ''record label'' like the Universal i mean.. and singning the mpire to somethin else and thjey will be spawwniing albums from every artist.. at least it a good thougt :)

SANDR
05-19-2006, 09:47 AM
I was hoping that with the track New York, Ja Rule was coming back and sell alot off records. It was fucked up that they don't show the New York video in the Netherlands.. :(:@

Vinnie
06-01-2006, 06:24 PM
Yea yea yea.. can u guys feel it.. :D

Whats going on in the inc now.. what do u guess? Is all albums ready now.. inc just looking for the deal? OR is ja still doing new material to hes new album.. tell some toughts!

Eimz_T
06-01-2006, 06:38 PM
i reckon the album is almost done, he's just waiting

W1NL1F3
06-01-2006, 11:58 PM
i hope the album is almost done