PDA

View Full Version : I have another theory

relentless
04-30-2006, 03:39 AM
ive been wondering about our label situation and im starting to think a lot more is coming than we think. this is not factual but its just a theory. Irv gotti will sign to Universal and will have artists Ashanti, Blackchild and maybe lloyd as well as some other artists and Ja on his label. Loki will be on mpire under maybe atlantic, and other artists on this label will be boxie, destiny, fatal, young life and the CMC. ive been thinking that a CMC album/reunion was in the works for a while now and the emergence of a few 0-1 tracks and an actual CMC track have only given more credibility to that theory. Then there is inc gang which may be anywhere, we dont know, and will include caddy, merc, harry-o and hopefully newz. Throw hoodstock into the equation as well as chink santana and some other new artists that we dont know of, and we should be looking at a pretty big attack on the industry. just some of my thoughts...dont take it and run with it.

Eimz_T
04-30-2006, 05:50 AM
interesting but we'll just have to wait and see

Streetballa36
04-30-2006, 06:08 AM
i think its better when all The Inc. artists are on the same record label, is it Universal or Atlantic

k_kiss
04-30-2006, 09:08 AM
nnot sure about ja bein under atlantic tho....gotti is talkin about signin a 50 mill dollar deal..on the 21 gunz track..so Mpire..and Inc Gang..will most likely both under the inc..wich is under universal...it makes more sense that way

G-Money
04-30-2006, 09:12 AM
hmm maybe mpire is the main labe and murder inc and inc gang is signed to mpire???

Mike
04-30-2006, 10:43 AM
nah mpire will deffo be under the INC is some ways, but what relentless is saying is a good theory. Gottis not stupid, he's probably splitting the INC into 2 (inc records and mpire records) so that if the situation with universal happens again (or atlantic screw gotti) he can just sign all the artists over to the label with no troubles.
Also, he then has alliances with all universal artists and all atlantic artists, so many more collaborations can be done

Baja_Ma_Dee
04-30-2006, 11:53 AM
Yeah INC Gang, Loki, Black Child, Harry-O, Hood Stock, Young Life, Chink Santana, CMC, Ja Rule, maybe Newz & Hussein Fatal

hopefully Mic Geronimo gets signed on EPire or The INC

this looks big

Westside
04-30-2006, 06:05 PM
Yeah INC Gang, Loki, Black Child, Harry-O, Hood Stock, Young Life, Chink Santana, CMC, Ja Rule, maybe Newz & Hussein Fatal

hopefully Mic Geronimo gets signed on EPire or The INC

this looks big
Yeah i hope Hussein 2.
He's gonna do an interview with some of my people of streethop it's gonna be posted probally on www.hussein-fatal.com

k_kiss
04-30-2006, 06:13 PM
thankx for the heads up on the interview^^^^^^^^....hope he says hes officially with inc....let us kno when its up

Baja_Ma_Dee
04-30-2006, 06:54 PM
his official myspace account acording to his close friends is run by someone from so Inie label who says he's signed but I hope he leaves it

Him & Mic Geronimo would be a good addition to the INC