PDA

View Full Version : Told YA JA RULE WAS COMIN HOT NIGGAS!

Lamontae
04-28-2006, 09:13 PM
Yall i told u niggas so dat Ja was comin out with new material, Told Ya! Didn't believe me! Now Just wait for LOKI!

prophecy
04-28-2006, 09:19 PM
We already knew he was coming out with new material, thats like me saying ja rule is going to make another album, and when he does i will come on here and say "I TOLD YOU! DIDNT I TELL YOU!? no offence but you sound like you dont know your shit, just my personal opinion. this has nothing to do with the 3 albums you told us about anyway, and im sure poeple got info on this new material through jas myspace.

Lamontae
04-28-2006, 09:52 PM
We already knew he was coming out with new material, thats like me saying ja rule is going to make another album, and when he does i will come on here and say "I TOLD YOU! DIDNT I TELL YOU!? no offence but you sound like you dont know your shit, just my personal opinion. this has nothing to do with the 3 albums you told us about anyway, and im sure poeple got info on this new material through jas myspace.

First the 3 albums was just a joke, i said dat b4,but people thought i was lyin fo some reason when i said he was releasin material for murder inc, ja rule & Loki! So dats what i meant, yes of course dis shit ain't got notin to do wit da 2 albums,but it's still new material,and which i said was comin pretty soon and niggas thought i was bullshittin.

k_kiss
04-28-2006, 10:06 PM
Moved

this isnt inc news

prophecy
04-28-2006, 10:06 PM
people thought you were bsing because of the 3 albums, and you had all this other stuff you were saying about him doubling up his material. plus you had no source. thats why we dont believe you. but we already knew he was releasing new material before you, so really you havnt told us anything.

Eimz_T
04-29-2006, 06:07 AM
pointless thread, closed