PDA

View Full Version : Erving Geoffrey has Been Scamming Cusotmers Online

elcuppan
04-18-2006, 08:22 AM
This Is Old but I just Thought Id Put It Up.
(Im not trying to put down the inc in anyway)

G-Unit Clothing Nemisis, Erving Geoffrey, Which is Known for Being Worn by Ja Rule and Irv Gotti, has Been Scamming Cusotmers Online:(

G-Unit Arch Nemisis Murder Inc Records is once again under fire, but for fashion this time. Currently their website has been shut down after a line of complaints to credit card companies about the site scamming customers for money and not sending out the ordered products.

(PRWEB) April 24, 2005 -- Erving Geoffrey, a newly emerging clothing line known from its' appearance in Ja Rule and Murder Inc videos, is currently under fire from many online customers.

After Shopping at the Official, ErvinGeoffrey.com site, a group of 3 people, all of whom shared an interest in the clothing line's hand washed denim jeans, were scammed out of their money.

Placing orders on the 8th and 9th of March, they received charges to their credit cards within the next business day. Two of the customers submitted their order numbers of #20154 and #20155 as proof, which were deemed valid by ErvinGeoffrey's Show Room manager in their NYC office. However, after 2 weeks went by, there was no delivery to either of the 3 customers, even after multiple ErvinGeoffrey show room employees promised a delivery midway into the 2nd business week.

Rodrick Rainey, the customer who received the order #20154, not known to ErvinGeoffrey, is the founder of Urb1.com, the first Hip Hop Fashion focused site. Mr. Rainey placed an order to certify that the site was indeed legit, before telling others from Urb1.com's thousands of daily visitors, that's it's okay to shop on ErvinGeoffrey.com as he heard rumored complaints about their shopping system, but nothing was certified. On top of that, their was a suspicion of fowl play because ErvinGeoffrey.com offers no telephone numbers to contact for help, no email addresses for customer service, or any 'returns and exchanges' information.

After placing his order March 8th, and getting no clothing delivered over 2 weeks later, the founder of Urb1.com promptly did a Domain information search on ErvinGeoffrey.com through the easyWHOIS information check. Calling the administrative contact, Christina Lorenzo at 212.840.6595, Mr. Rainey found the site was indeed ran by ErvinGeoffrey and not a scam from some unaffiliated hoax. Instead, it was found that ErvinGeoffrey.com is just scamming customers themself, cheating them of hard earned money.

"I think it's terrible how ErvinGeoffrey is scamming customers for their money. You don't just take an order and not send customers anything. Secondly, you don't send that customer whatever is just laying around in the office instead of what was ordered. Karma is something else though, and I think ErvinGeoffrey is having to learn everything the hard way. Their founder, Ervin Lorenzo was arrested on other charges, and I think this clothing line is being ran by the same type of shady people. If they keep running business like this, I'm sure their clothing line's owner will be facing charges on illegal internet activities as well in the long run. A group action could probably be filed if enough customers united" said one of the three customers that never got their order.

The second customer, J.R. Madison, order #20155, made his purchase on March 8th and as of today, April 9th, has yet to receive anything. In his attempts of calling ErvinGeoffrey's show room, no one would assist him in getting his clothing, they would simply say "I don't deal with the internet sales. Talk to Mike though", each time. After an unspecified amount of calls to the number again, Mr. Madison reached Mike, who also said "I don't deal with the internet sales. Email the online staff, e-mail protected from spam bots", an email which is not responsive, passing out invalid tracking numbers, and not giving answers to questions asked in any of the emails.

A charge back to the 3rd customer's credit card made his situation a little happier, with him walking away saying "I will never shop with ErvinGeoffrey.com or buy their clothing ever again". After a very brief investigation, his credit card company found valid reason to make the charge back, as ErvinGeoffrey's credit card processor has obviously found these charge back actions to be common. The other 2 customers have gone to their credit card companies to also file claims on the fraudulent charges and currently await a final judgement.

After the trio made efforts to get refunds without the help of ErvinGeoffrey?s scandalous staff, ErvinGeoffrey.com has since been taken down. Probably a temporary shut down, all customers are left in the dark on their order if they don't have the phone number and information provided by Urb1.com and EasyWhoIs.

Since E.G.'s site is down and have obviously taken the iniative to scam Urban America, Urb1.com, the Original Urban and Hip Hop fashion focused site, has made it their business to assist ErvinGeoffrey customers in getting a refund. To get assistance, log into the Urb1.com Fashion Forums and make a post identifying your situation and be ready to provide a valid order number.

Dermo
04-18-2006, 09:20 AM
yea old its why the site shut down and then re-opened with out a store

frankiben123
08-05-2009, 01:57 AM
yeah.. i'm one of the victim..

carte de credit (www.carte-decredit.com)

elcuppan
08-05-2009, 09:07 AM
wtf...what an old ass thread lol

tortolian
08-05-2009, 12:36 PM
what it re-open as? and can u get any legit eg stuff? i saw gotti rockin it on gotti way so it gotta be out there somewhere?

tortolian
08-05-2009, 12:37 PM
eg anywhere?

SANDR
08-05-2009, 03:02 PM
www.urbanstreetpoint.com (http://www.urbanstreetpoint.com) .. although some people on this forum saying it's fake.. i own the clothing-site and i can say for a 100% it's real and original clothing imported from New York!!!

elcuppan
08-05-2009, 07:25 PM
^^ and overpriced as fuuccckk lol

brandondizzle
08-06-2009, 09:09 AM
^^lol, y yall be bashin that cat...