PDA

View Full Version : Jadakiss News

relentless
04-18-2006, 03:19 AM
17/4/06

Yet another MC from New York is telling his city not to worry. He's getting ready to put the Apple on his back. "It's called 'Black Boots and Champion Hoodies,' " Jadakiss said of his new street single. "It's just for New York, for everybody that is so nervous that the game is elsewhere. It's to let them know that once D-Block and I get involved, once we start putting these heat-seekers out, we're pretty sure [the game] is gonna come back in this direction." Kiss said his Kiss My Ass album is still on course for the fourth quarter (unless he and his partners decide to put out a LOX double LP instead). "It's a slow, slow production," he said of Kiss. "After all that beef with 50 and all of that, I'm in negotiations right now with Interscope and Ruff Ryders. I been doing some light work, but I'm keeping it underground. They gotta pay me or let me go get paid." Kiss just signed a deal to get some side money and is putting out a line of cigars called Bada Bing. Also, he and D-Block just finished shooting a DVD of performance footage and behind-the-scenes material. ...

Eimz_T
04-18-2006, 07:15 AM
cool, can't wait for his new album

Dermo
04-18-2006, 07:27 AM
good to see him getting money and hope his new album will be a good listen

J.M.C.
04-18-2006, 07:44 PM
major propz fo the news....but they betta drop time is money....and that song "it can get ugly" is crazzy!