PDA

View Full Version : Bizzy Bone

GUNS
04-03-2006, 12:39 PM
Bizzy Bone aint signed to a major , he got beef with Bone Thugs N Harmony (Former Friends N Former Crew)

Bone Thugs are signed 2 Full Surface / Aftermath / Interscope

Bizzy Bone should Ride with Irv , i know , he's a better Mid-West / Southern cat then Lloyd

ImFromNY
04-03-2006, 12:58 PM
i love kraziye bone tho that nigga is hot, raps mad fast and shit, he be saying some gangsta shit

relentless
04-03-2006, 05:52 PM
isnt bone signed to swizz beats label?

Baja_Ma_Dee
04-03-2006, 09:17 PM
I heard a long time ago that Dre was gonna produce for the BTNH But I didn't know they were signed

I stopped paying attention to them after they lost Guru, Rakim & Hittman.

I heard years ago like in 2004-5 that Bizzy was interested in doing a song with Ashanti but That's it

I doubt they ever hooked up.

But yeah Irv signing Bizzy would be a smart move.

Personally I like Krayzie better.

Murda4Life
04-03-2006, 09:50 PM
no would be a bad move imo

he would never drop a cd and get put on the shelf like everyone else on the inc

bizzy is to great of a mc for that

:smokin:

GUNS
04-04-2006, 01:13 PM
Krayzie & Bizzy should re hook up , fuck ta beef

when Irv is gonna be Atlantic Records Board member , he needs to sign Bizzy & Krayzie as solo artist to 7 Signs (Bone Label) / Atlantic

Rolfsma
04-04-2006, 02:54 PM
If it's up to ya'll, Irv should sign everybody... getting tired of that shit, he should sign no one... Stop saying with every artist who got dropped from a label for example, that Irv should sign 'em. That's bullshit...

GUNS
04-04-2006, 02:57 PM
If it's up to ya'll, Irv should sign everybody... getting tired of that shit, he should sign no one... Stop saying with every artist who got dropped on the one label, that Irv should sign 'em. That's bullshit...

i feel you on that line , irv might gonna drop everyone except caddy , ja , ashanti & blackchild ......it would be smart ....cuz he aint dropping shit