PDA

View Full Version : 50 still has ja on his mind

laf13
03-31-2006, 04:39 PM
friday march 31
from sohh.com today
In this week's Pulse Report, the streets are buzzing about Busta Rhymes flipping on a gay fan, 50 Cent scoffing at everything moving, Papoose and DJ Kay Slay calling out Myspace.com, and Andre 3000 spitting rhymes again.

1. Busta flips on gay fan. Bus' nerves have apparently been shot since the death of his bodyguard Israel Ramirez. Word is Bus was in Miami, FL's 11th Street Diner, next door to gay club Twist, when a gay fan approached him. "The restaurant was packed with transvestites, gay men and drag queens, which obviously made Busta a little edgy," eyewitness Thomas Barker told New York's Daily News. "This became evident when a young gay fan came up behind Busta and tapped him on the shoulder to congratulate the rapper on his recent comeback. Before the guy could even mutter a word, Busta turned around and repeatedly screamed, 'Why the fuck you touchin' me, man? Get the fuck away from me' . . . his two huge bodyguards then caused an even larger scene by pushing the kid away . . . Busta quietly whispered to his bodyguards, 'I hate fucking faggots, man.'" Busta's spokeswoman didn't return calls.

Meanwhile, Dinco D, a member of Bus' former group Leaders of the New School, recently recorded a diss track aimed at the Dungeon Dragon. Posted on his myspace page, "Fuck Touch It" uses the "Touch It" instrumental to deliver scattered jabs. "For those that are too high, heads can't fit caps/ Busta Rhymes' size is ten times to size of an actual hat/but let's fit it and make it match the truth/lyrics is all scream, a bunch of hollering hooks/breakdown the science you need to listen/you sounding like leaders with three members missing."

so u think this means 50 still wants a peice of ja? bringin up his name again for the first time in awhile. i hope ja gets the better of him this time round
2. Fif denies Remy Ma rumors and snaps at Kanye, again. Fif took quite a few shots during an appearance on Hot 97's morning show earlier this week. First, Curtis "Interscope" Jackson denied that Remy Ma was to sign with G-Unit, followed by marketing advice. "I think they did big mistakes with Remy," Fif told Miss Jones and DJ Envy. "Remy should have been in the Lady of Rage lane... and been aggressive cause that's what she is. You got her up there like Lil' Kim sexied up. If Remy was to tell you she'll whoop yo ass I think you'll take to that a little more than her telling you, 'you want this.'"

With Miss Jones firmly hanging onto his balls, Fif proceeded to criticize the record industry for its shark practices. "Puff, the type of deals he made with them was like foul," 50 offered after mentioning he was in the process of freeing Mase from his Bad Boy contract. "With Mase and the Lox, all of them back then. You do that with somebody you have beef with. I do that with Ja." He then added that Puff was "running Big in the ground." Last but not least, Fif took another swing at Kanye West. "They like Kanye West cause he's a safe nigga," 50 offered. "It's better for your kid to wanna dress weird and just have a whole other vibe," Fiddy mocked before adding, "He said something in an interview one time that made me think about it. He said cause he was raised by his mother, he has feminine ways. That right there is who Kanye West is to me. That statement is stuck in my head. He said it like he meant it." Ouch.

Eimz_T
03-31-2006, 04:52 PM
what a fucking fag, about the whole kanye thing, i don't care what he says about ja anymore he's like a broken record, he comes across so uneducated

Baja_Ma_Dee
03-31-2006, 04:57 PM
50 will get killed saying that shit

If we have learned anything from Troy Outlaw, E Money Baggs & Stretch is that snitches die.

Dermo
03-31-2006, 06:38 PM
fuck 50 stop giving him the attention he wants hes jsut saying thsi cause hes releasing a new single off his album to try and get holivia a buzz

relentless
03-31-2006, 09:19 PM
yeh exactly ive refrained from posting any g-unit shit on this board and same wiht game and eminem. he says he doesnt believe in oversaturation, but really he hast changed his game plan since day one, meaning people are gonna get tired of u. man i cant wait, his time is coming...

Enemy
04-01-2006, 02:47 AM
ummm where did all my posts go?

Mike
04-01-2006, 06:58 AM
ya know why hes saying it, his shitty film comes out on DVD this week so what better way to market it than casue even more controversy! I can't take him seriously any more!

ImFromNY
04-02-2006, 04:18 PM
dont even worry about that, no one cares if they are true ja fans they will continue on liking ja you know.. i know mad 50 fans that also like ja it doesnt affect it nothing...

GUNS
04-03-2006, 12:42 PM
lol one step in Amsterdam or Brussels and i call in some ppl i know in either amsterdam or brussels who would like to kick 50's butts ...no problem fo me

i might post his beaten up pic's on mio ...az exclusive :D

elcuppan
04-03-2006, 01:52 PM
50 Gets more weird every day!The more i see his ass,the more i realize
how much of a fag he is & that he wants 2 be ja!

http://www.hiptop.com/hiplog/images/tmail.com/0b/fc/pryncez84/2003/12/11/114358/1_image002.jpg

babygurl079
04-05-2006, 04:40 PM
haha that piks jokes^^^^:eazy:
yepp i agreeeee he needs his life sortin ot finkin he all hard n shiii:angry: