PDA

View Full Version : Dis about 4 years old but i just seen it - interesting

Moist Murderer
03-31-2006, 10:59 AM
"Ja Rule is the savior of a lot of people and their careers" -Mary J Blige

Mary J. Blige Says Ja Rule Is In The Business Of Saving Careers

Mary J. Blige has been blessed to work with several top notch artists--Aretha Franklin, Elton John, and Marc Anthony--and the queen of hip-hop soul now includes hip-hop artist and newly discovered R&B songwriter Ja Rule among the respected ranks. Ja Rule, who is featured on Blige's new single, "Rainy Dayz," also wrote the song, which hit Number 47 on Billboard's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks chart this week.

Blige recently spoke to LAUNCH about working with the artist, who co-wrote three songs in the top 10 on the R&B/Hip-Hop singles chart. "I worked with Ja Rule on this 'Rainy Dayz' video," she said. "He's like an angel. He's the savior of a lot of people. Whether he knows it or not. He's helping a lot of people. He wrote the song, you know what I mean? And he's just a positive little guy. He's good. Some people (are) just good and you just got to get to them. And he's a good person, and I'm glad I got to him. I'm glad I got a chance to share what he deals with."

In addition to co-penning remixes for Jennifer Lopez's "I'm Real" and "Ain't It Funny," Ja Rule also co-wrote "If We" for Mariah Carey's Glitter album.

Mike
03-31-2006, 11:37 AM
reckon any major artists are gonna do the same to Ja as he did to them and appear on his new album and help him get back to were he was?? or u think they gonna be too scared to show support in case they get dissed by the big toothed twat?

laf13
03-31-2006, 04:30 PM
reckon any major artists are gonna do the same to Ja as he did to them and appear on his new album and help him get back to were he was?? or u think they gonna be too scared to show support in case they get dissed by the big toothed twat?

LOL the big toothed twat... talkin bout snitchy cent right?

relentless
03-31-2006, 09:12 PM
good read, nice find. hes gone from the guardian angel to the angel of death. prepare urself for another side of ja. i mean if ja was saving careers, hes sure as hell gonna end em this time around. and yes i do believe people will come to his aid, because they abondonned him initially, now all thats left is for karma to come in settle everyhting and return the state of hiphop to what it was - quality.

Mike
04-01-2006, 06:55 AM
LOL the big toothed twat... talkin bout snitchy cent right?

of course :D

babygurl079
04-05-2006, 04:41 PM
LOL hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm