PDA

View Full Version : 2nd pt. to "Down ass chick"...?? More Ja n' Inc Rumors

loki_rule_01
03-28-2006, 02:54 PM
I know that "Down 4 U" was the second part to "Down ass chick." However I remember seeing a song called "Down ass forever" Charli Baltimore feat. Ja Rule. Has anyone ever heard this before? Does this track in fact exist?

Oh yeah is Charli Baltimore and Jennifer Lopez tight? I remember that Charli went to the Premere of JLo's movie "Enough." Does this mean there tight..? They have a lot in common....both love fashion and are into fashion, both are associated with Ja Rule, and both might have slept with him...?

- Has anyone heard that Charli Baltimore is going to have a new mixtape..?

- Is the song Exosdus III really good? What would you rate that song?

- Was Ja Rule n' Murder Inc on the supreme team?

Dermo
03-28-2006, 03:01 PM
ok first off forget bout charli she is finished she wont get anything new released she just getting paid to suck games dick.

there is no 3rd part to down as chick

exodus III is a remix to exodus intro its just a new beat and its sped up a bit

and ur last question the supreme team dismantled in the 80's early 90;s so no, irv only hooked up wit preme when preme decided to come clean and get in the music business(baja will say different believe who u want)

Baja_Ma_Dee
03-28-2006, 11:08 PM
The track is called Down Forever & it features Ja Rule, Charli Baltimore & Ashanti

It's a deleted track from Venni Vetti Vecci part 2 which later became R.U.L.E.

Tha album featured Hussein Fatal (Twice), Nas, Fredro Starr, Eastwood, Ashanti (once), Charli Baltimore (once), (Kurupt, Shade Sheist & Nate Dogg) (the track might have been a deleted track from Against The Grain, I've heard it before) & others

relentless
03-29-2006, 01:34 AM
^thats down 4 u.

u know u could post these in the school me on the inc thread

schthi3
03-29-2006, 05:33 AM
There is an unreleased Remix for "Down Ass Bitch" that was supposed to be on the Charli Album but it never came out. I heard Charli sayin this in an Interview. But the song never hit the light. So if you heard the track it was probably "down 4 u"

Baja_Ma_Dee
03-29-2006, 07:54 PM
I'm just saying their was talk of a Down Forever with just Ashanti, Chuck & Ja. No Vita.

It could have been for Diary, it could have been for VVV2.

Who knows? Just telling you what I heard. I think that's what your talking about.

k_kiss
03-29-2006, 07:58 PM
the only remix of down ass bitch..was down 4 you...and it was released...did well on the charts aswell

Baja_Ma_Dee
03-29-2006, 08:05 PM
that's the only one released. Charli & 7 have confirmed the Remix without Vita

k_kiss
03-29-2006, 08:13 PM
that's the only one released. Charli & 7 have confirmed the Remix without Vita

never heard about that one