PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Interview Akwylah (of Jersey Mob)

Baja_Ma_Dee
03-25-2006, 03:09 PM
Sexy lexi: After receiving a few messages from Jersey Mobís own AKWYLAH I decided to interview him

Sexy Lexi: So introduce yourself.

AKWYLAH:AKWYLAH OUTLAW 2ND GENERATION OUTLAW

Sexy Lexi: So who all is in Jeresy Mob & are they still doing mixtapes?

AKWYLAH: MAN 2 MANY 2 NAME I DONT WANNA FORGET ANYONE AS FAR AS THE MIXTAPE I AM FOCUSING ON MY NEW ALBUM PLUG(DOGBALLZ & CANNOZ) I HAVE MY OWN MIXTAPE COMING RIGHT BEFORE THE ALBUM

Sexy Lexi: Did you know Pac or ever met him or just the Outlawz?

AKWYLAH: YES I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE BEEN IN GREATNESS PRESENCE I BEEN AROUND A MINUTE

Sexy Lexi: Whatís the name of your album & who do you already have on it?

AKWYLAH:DOGBALLZ & CANNOZ SO FAR FATAL HES THE ONLY ONE STILL IN JERZEY ALL THE TIME THATS MY NIGGZ OTHER OUTLAWZ SCHEDULING IS HECTIC SO I HAD TO PULL THIS ONE OFF BY MYSELF

Sexy Lexi: Anyone you want to be on it that isnít already?

AKWYLAH: I WOULD HAVE BEEN DOPE TO HAVE SOME OF THE OUTLAWZ ON THERE BUT THAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE RIGHT NOW I HAVE TO PROVE MYSELF SOLO THEN DO A 360

Sexy Lexi: Whatís a typical day like for AKWYLAH?

AKWYLAH: RECORDING , MYSPACE JUNKIE, (IT REACHES ALOT OF PEOPLE)
SETTING UP MY ALBUM IM INDIE SO THATS WORK REACHING OUT TO NEW FANS
Sexy Lexi - What was it like growing up?

AKWYLAH:IM FROM THE BRICKS MY STORY IS THE SAME AS ANY OTHER INNER CITY YOUTH DRUGS GUNS SEX ETC. I DONE SEEN ALOT DONE ALOT ITS TIME 2 GIVE BACK NKOW MY COMMUNITY IS SUFFERING AND THAT ERKS ME HOPEFULLY I CAN MAKE SOME TYPE OF CHANGE YOU KNOW FOR THE POOR HAVE NOTS

Sexy Lexi: So your from Jersey are you gonna work with James Gotti, 730 & Mob Life Records?

AKWYLAH:GOTTI IS MY DUDE WE GO WAY BACK WE HAVE DONE SONGS TOGETHER IN THE PAST DEFINETLY GONE TO WORK WITH THEM BUT RIGHT NOW ITS ABOUT DOGBALLZ & CANNOZ! AND THIS THUG LIFE MOVEMENT

Sexy Lexi: What do you think about Candyman 187 & Tha Havenotz movement?

AKWYLAH:THE HAVENOTZ & 187 ARE FAMILY I FUCKS WITH ALL MY OUTLAWZ MUSIC THATS ALL I REALLY LISTEN 2

Sexy Lexi: Who are you feeling on the Eastcoast? Who are you digging?

AKWYLAH: MYSELF DOGBALLZ & CANNOZ LOL RIGHT NOW PAPOOSE HE COMES WITH THAT THOUGHTFUL MUSIC

Sexy Lexi: What do you think of Ja Rule & do you have plans to work with him?

AKWYLAH:YEA TELL JA TO HOLLA AT ME NEWARK NIGGAZ GOT LOVE FOR RULE HE SHOWED LOVE TO FATAL SO WE GOT HIM ANY TIME HES IN TOWN ANYTIME WORKING WITH RULE WOULD BE A PLEASURE

Sexy Lexi: As far a Production who are you gonna get on your album? (I suggest 7 Aurelius, Jim Kendrix, Chink Santana &Arizona Slim (Inc Producers), Nan-Dog (Yukmouthís Producer) & Big D Harpor, Johnny J, Assassin, Mark Sparks (Death Row Producer), DJ Quick, Shock G, Hella Tight & Kurt ďKobianĒ Cuthon)

AKWYLAH: THE ALBUM IS ALMOST DONE AND IF I HAD CONTACTS ON THOSE DUDES IT WOULD BE A HONOR JOHNNY J 7 AURELIUS IM A FAN OF ALL THOSE DUDES PRODUCTION IF U HABE INFO ON THEM TELL THEM TO GET AT ME

Sexy Lexi: Who do you think is Caliís finest since Pac died (I think JT The Bigga Figga, Dru Down & Yukmouth)

AKWYLAH:PAC STILL WEARING THAT CROWN LOL FROM THE GRAVE BUT I FUCKS WIT YUK AND I REALLY FEELIN A COUPLE THEM BAY DUDES THEY COMEING HARD BODY

Sexy Lexi: Do you dig Tha Realest or do you think he sounds to much like Pac? (I heard he met Pac & Pac digged him)

AKWYLAH: I RESPECT HOMEBOY ART FORM AND HE DONT SOUND LIKE PAC 2 ME

Sexy Lexi: What do you think about Yukmouth, Gonzoe & Regime. (I think their like The new Outlawz before Pac died)

AKWYLAH:YEA THEY HOLDING IT

Sexy Lexi: What do you think about Mopreme?

AKWYLAH:MOPREME GET A NIGGA HIGH JUST LIKE A DOPEFIEND I LOVE HIM

Sexy Lexi: What do you think about Hussein Fatalís Harlem Outlaw New Child & do you have plans to work with him?

AKWYLAH:DEFINETLY WE HAVE SOMETHING IN THE PLANS ITS TOP SECRET THOUGH

Sexy Lexi: So your homies Muszamil & Hassachi Ryda are ill but theyíve had a hard time releasing their music & Hassachiís solo album is long over due & so is The Youth album. Do you have any Idea why itís tooken so long for them to release their albums?

AKWYLAH:THEY ALL ARE INDIE SO THE WORK BY THEMSELVES NO LABELS ALL HUSTLE FEEL ME MIL I LOVE HIM THATS MY BRO HASSACHI IS A FUCKIN PROBLEM I LISTEN TO THERE SHIT ON A REGULAR

Sexy Lexi: What do you feel about Hip Hop snitches like Stretch, E Money Baggs, 50 Cent, Gayo, Prodigy & Lilí Cease?

AKWYLAH: I DONT KNOW THE DETAILS BUT IF A NIGGA SNITCH THEN HE GOTTA GET WHATS COMEING TO HIM

Sexy Lexi: Anyone your thinking about dissing?

AKWYLAH:ANYONE AGAINST MY MOVEMENT OR ANY OF THE OUTLAWZ MOVEMENT

Sexy Lexi: What label will your debut album be released on?

AKWYLAH:IM INDIE MY LABEL IS CALLED THE KITCHINN IM ALWAYS COOKING FEEL ME

Sexy Lexi: Do you ever work with Thug Life? (Mopreme, Macadoshis, Raided R & Big Syke?

AKWYLAH: IN THE FUTURE YEA

Sexy Lexi: When Mobb Deepís illest CEO/manager Littles started blasting Mobb Deep. Did you ever start feeling Littles or do you not know him?

AKWYLAH:I WAS KIND OF TORN CAUSE THEY BEEN AROUND FOR SO LONG I THOUGHT IT WAS BULLSHIT STUNT BUT I GUEES ITS REAL LIFE SHIT AND I DONT KNOW HIM

Sexy Lexi: What do you think about Assassinís The Way He Wanted It? Did you like it? (I thought it was alright but it was missing allot Bay Area Legends & all the Outlaw Affiliates) I HAVE NOT HEARD IT YET SEND IT 2 ME ghettoworkz@hotmail.com

Sexy Lexi: Do you miss working with Napolean?

AKWYLAH:yes i MISS WORKING WITH ALL MY OUTLAW HOMIES

Sexy Lexi: Where do you see yourself in 3 years?

AKWYLAH: ALLAH WILLING ILL DO SOME NUMBERS BUT STILL LIVING THIS THUGS FUCKIN LIFE IT DONT STOP PAC BANGING FROM THE DEAD LOL TALKIN TO YOUTHS DRUG ADDICTS HOMELESS UPLIFTING MY CO ULTURE HIP HOP AND BANGING ON PHONYS

Sexy Lexi: Do you dig Mic Geronimo?

AKWYLAH:SINCE DAY ONE HE IS ILKY

Sexy Lexi: Are you gonna check out Harry-O? (cause heís the future, the new Kanya West)

AKWYLAH: WORD WHATS HIS MYSPACE ACCOUNT

Sexy Lexi: What do you think About Domination of SilverBack Guerrillaz?

AKWYLAH:HE IS A RYHDA HE STILL HOLDING HIS MAN DOWN LOYAL AS NIGGA AND I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKIN WITH HIM

Sexy Lexi: What do you think about Death Row Eastís Lake & Sugeís other protťgť Petey Pablo?

AKWYLAH: THEY ALL OVER THE NEWS I HOPE THEY LEAVE SUGE ALONE CAUSE I WANNA SEE HOW THEY PROJECTS ARE

Sexy Lexi: Anything ellse you wanna touch down on?

AKWYLAH: YEA DOGBALLZ & CANNOZ REAL SOON ITS INDIE SO THERE IS NO DATE SET JUST KEEP UP MY MYSPACE AND I WILL POST THE INFO THERE THANK U AKWYLAH OUTLAW THUG LIFE

Baja_Ma_Dee
03-25-2006, 03:31 PM
If someone can help AKWYLAH get in contact with The INC that would be cool

Westside
03-25-2006, 08:04 PM
Dope shit the Thug Life generation lives on!

Baja_Ma_Dee
03-25-2006, 08:29 PM
I wonder Why the moderators moved this from the INC section?

It mentions the INC

Did they even read the fucking interview

Now most people won't read it cause it's in general discussing

What a way to black ball a interview.

I mean fuck they didn't even read it to begin with

Eimz_T
03-26-2006, 02:15 PM
not everything which mentions the inc is inc related, she has no direct link to the inc so no it's not inc related

mfb
03-26-2006, 02:44 PM
major propz Baja...