PDA

View Full Version : Ja should look 4 Insperation in Berry White

Baja_Ma_Dee
03-14-2006, 06:45 PM
After Listening to this bangin' ass Berry White album I wonder I Ja doesn't look for insperation in Berry White.

The whole Ultiment Collection album is bangin

The only track I don't really like was the insperation for one of Ja's best songs Extacy

Allotta people like DMX & 50 Cent are gelous that they didn't right it.

Anyways if Ja's gonna do a luv song then he should look for insperation in the king of Luv songs Berry White

After all Chef from South Park is entirelly based on Berry White.

I just think if Ja should make Love songs he should put a classic twist on it & what better way then with Berry White

Who You Think Ja should look 4 Insperation in????

I think the 4 Tops, Al Green & especially Berry White.

relentless
03-14-2006, 08:15 PM
its barry white

Baja_Ma_Dee
03-15-2006, 01:54 PM
still Ja should use him for insperation cause he's great

janar707
03-16-2006, 09:34 AM
still Ja should use him for insperation cause he's great
hell no...JA should do his own thing...ya know what i mean...

besides, i dont think Ja would do great with " g o s p e l "

zemben
03-16-2006, 11:32 AM
Barry White is dead for those who dont know

zemben
03-16-2006, 11:35 AM
And Hell To Tha No, Chief from South Park isnt based on Barry White, it's based on Isaac hayes

Baja_Ma_Dee
03-16-2006, 01:27 PM
Just cause his voice is Isaac Hayes don't mean he's based on him

Trey Parker said so himself

Also Barry White isn't Ghospel he makes that love making music R&B

I'm just saying everyone needs insperation.

Ectasy is based on a Barry White song. Not a very good Barry song but Ja's song is crazy

Imagine if he used a good Barry White song

Besides Isaac Hayes style is versible. Barry White only sings about Pussy

Every song Chef sings is usually based on a Barry White songs

If Chef was accutally based on Isaac Hayes then he'd be a skinny guy who sings about weather & shit.

Trey even said that he wanted Barry White to do the voice first but he couldn't get him so he used the next best thing. Isaac Hayes

Just cause someone agrees to do a voice don't make him the insperation.

Besides of course Barry's dead but his music lives on & if Ja sampled or re-did a few of his beats & added that Murda song he'd have another Planume album

I'm not telling Ja to gain weight & only sing about sex & Pussy I'm saying take some classic music & put his own twist on it.

Look at Ectasy that song was great.

Blackdove
03-16-2006, 06:20 PM
Baja you spaming u knw. all zem said Chief from South Park was based on Isaac hayes not barry white.

Baja_Ma_Dee
03-16-2006, 07:04 PM
Dat nigga is lieing

I'm a fan of South Park & the original insperation for Chef was Barry White

Isaac Hayes isn't over weight

Isaac Hayes doesn't just sing about sex

Isaac Hayes don't even look like Chef

They didn't base a charecter off of their voice actor.

They based him on the legandary Barry White

They said thatt they wanted Barry White for the role but If they couldn't get him then they have to get Isaac Hayes cause he's the next best thing

Their voice is simular but Barry speaks from his heart

Trey Parker has said it over & over again.

It wouldbe impossible for Barry to use his own voice to make an ass outta himself

That's what Isaac Hayes was for. He was willing to make an ass outta himself for money.

If Chef was accually based on Isaac Hayes then the man would be skinny & he'd talk about weather & shit.

Look at the facts.

zemben
03-16-2006, 08:12 PM
See now, just cuz Chief ain't skinny doesnt mean he wasnt based on Isaac...

Ok, if I think like you, on the episode where Christina Aguilera was a spider, thinking like u, I'd say she got a body like a spider , right???

It's satire, if u know what it is

Baja_Ma_Dee
03-16-2006, 08:20 PM
Trey said himself.

He didn't create the charecter especually for Isaac.

He created him for Barry but Barry wouldn't play the role cause he's bigger than that.

Read a Tray Parker interview.

mac123456
03-18-2006, 05:38 AM
baja u need to learn how to spell. y dont u use the time on house arrest to learn? berry = barry : that is sum funny shit!!!!

Baja_Ma_Dee
03-18-2006, 11:42 AM
DAMN what is you a spelling nazi

Who cares how I spell as long as I get the point acrossed

mac123456
03-18-2006, 12:33 PM
DAMN what is you a spelling nazi

Who cares how I spell as long as I get the point acrossed

you did it again, baja run a spell check son! it is not 'get the point acrossed', it is GET THE POINT ACROSS!!!

Baja_Ma_Dee
03-18-2006, 01:47 PM
You know I'm not even gonna fight with you. Keep correcting people's gramer & see how long you last here without being banned.

mac123456
03-18-2006, 03:38 PM
didnt mean to offend you, but im trying to help you out. dont you want to be able to spell, you wont learn if nobody corrects your mistakes. you should be thankful!

Baja_Ma_Dee
03-18-2006, 04:45 PM
I know I'm not mad I just hate when people at other forms flip out out the time cause I mispelled one word.

I'm not mad at you just people at Mob Life Records Form, Tha Realest Form, WWC form, Death Row form & all them

I apreaciate your help & concern but I'm from Queens & I was perminatly expelled from Any public Middle School for defending myself in fights.

Anyways thanks for you concern