PDA

View Full Version : who brought 50 cent get rich or die trying album

$aba
03-13-2006, 11:12 PM
ok who brought his get rich or die trying album (tell the truth)

i brought it the 1st week

only songs i liked on it was wish death on you or what eva it called
in da club and wanksta

u say u gangsta but u never pop nothin damn homie in high school you was the man homie:Yayo:

Streetballa36
03-14-2006, 01:09 AM
uh hu i bought this shit 2, 50 was bangin
i still got this album sum where here oh and i got the massacre and gunits beg for mercy
get rich or die tryin has alot Ja disses
also beg for mercy theres a track called " i smell pussy" ft tony gayhoe
wateva

k_kiss
03-14-2006, 01:14 AM
honestly..i never bought any g unit releases....and i admit..only reason being..is kuz im a die hard murder inc fan..

relentless
03-14-2006, 03:02 AM
neva bought it, but i have all their material (downloaded :D ). i was definately bangin GRODT for a while nearly every song, but thats when i really got interested in ja cos 50 was dissing him. from that point on its been murder.

LOC
03-14-2006, 04:53 AM
Had It Downloaded...Sum Songs Were Alright But It Didnt Take Me Long 2 Realize 50cent was garbage lol

Jdogg
03-14-2006, 05:19 AM
downloaded it 2 see if any good songs on it

Rolfsma
03-14-2006, 06:04 AM
honestly..i never bought any g unit releases....and i admit..only reason being..is kuz im a die hard murder inc fan..

The same here.

I do actually like some songs but I never had the feeling I had to buy a CD from any Gunit artist. I did download The Massacre and give it a few listens but that album just sucked in comparison with what I heard from GRODT. So I deleted that shit quite fast...

Dermo
03-14-2006, 06:34 AM
i bought it as i didnt have the option of downlaoding it and i wanted to know who this dude was that was constantly dissing ja most tracks on it are terriblw tough

Westside
03-14-2006, 07:34 AM
Never bought never gonna DL it ether fuck fiddy i got to much luv 4 JA.

jd-dyslexic
03-14-2006, 08:02 AM
i returned all my ja records for co[ies of it. i think fifty is better cause he uses more gunshot sound effects.

GGGGGGGGGG GUNit

Cheddar
03-14-2006, 08:18 AM
I neva had gunit shit even on my computer, also none of Shadyrecords garbage etc. Actually gave away all my eminems, d12 and Gay Dre's Chronic 2001. and proud of it!

Newbold
03-14-2006, 10:34 AM
i got get rich or die tryin then i heard dat he dissin ja nd murder nd i seen da way he acts so i h8 him plus i heard da masscre nd i think dat album is pure shit

Baja_Ma_Dee
03-14-2006, 11:09 AM
Honestly I've known about 50 Cent since at least 92. Before he went to bootcamp & snitched on Jody Mack

He had a decent album called NO Fear NO Mercey with Bang'Em Smurf, Marvelus AKA Yayo & Wax-A-Million (That Detroit nigga from BET's Uncut, You Remember I Ain't Got No Panties ON?)

Everytime I thought G-Unit had CMC, CMC would put out a mixtape & it would be all over from, their.

50 Cent had a decent Debut album called Power Of A Dollar.

But when he got shot he lost his flow.

Fastforward to 2000 he's on stairoids & everytime my friends would walk up & clown on him. We would have seen him all night sitting on a curb like he always done & then we'd ask him ((So Big Pimpin' What did you do last night?))

Then he'd make-up some alaberate story that's you know total bullshit like that Book A Million Peices that Oprah suported.

Then we'd throw our liquer out of or flask at him & he'd do nothin

So when I saw the commercial to 8-Mile & it said feat. 50 Cent I knew Eminem had just had his ghetto pass revoked.

So I never botherd buying it but allotta subarb people who I sold Weed, Crack & Mixtapes to all bought it but hardly anyone liked it.

I remember allotta people throwing it in the distance after hearing his shitty voice.

Everyone in Queens was outraged that Bang'Em wasn't on it.

So Honnestly no I never blinked on it. But that's only cause I'm from New York!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baja_Ma_Dee
03-14-2006, 11:18 AM
Honnestly though Shady & Aftermath weren't always so crappy

Aftermath had Rakim, Hittman, Gangstarr, Shariff, Nowl, Mel-Man, Last Emperor, King T, Baby S & a few others but when thay lost Rakim,Guru & Hittman I was like fuck Dre

Eminem had Royce Da 5'9", Scam, 8-Off, Mad Kap, Lil' Keke & few other but he lost all of them

& Obie Trice used to be to lazy to record. He wouldn't put any money down in Detroit to record & he never EVER Battled until Eminem signed him then all of the sudden he's a rapper?

So Aftermath fell off in the early 2003 before 50 Cent ever even came out

Dre has a policy NO Hustleing to get by

Since everyone on The Aftermath starves whenver someone is rummered to be hustling Dre would edit them off the next Project like Last Emperor was edited off The Chronic 2001 cause he hustled a lil'

So DRE is a Bitch but Jimmy is hoe.

It's Jimmy's fault that allot of them couldn't put out music.

Plus Dre doesn't believe in Giveing his artists mixtape appearences cause got forbid someone accutallly gained a buz like Hittman

So all of them can eat a dick

sniper
03-14-2006, 12:02 PM
The same here.

I do actually like some songs but I never had the feeling I had to buy a CD from any Gunit artist. I did download The Massacre and give it a few listens but that album just sucked in comparison with what I heard from GRODT. So I deleted that shit quite fast...
ive downloaded all of their music but never really felt the big deal about?

5-6 joints off each cd theyve dropped are decent rest is avrg.

Baja_Ma_Dee
03-14-2006, 12:32 PM
I got to say 50 Cent does get allotta good throw-away (pre-Used) beats from Dre but he doesn't rock them right.

When The Massicare came out I was impressed by that Disco Inferno beat but 50 Cent rocks it like ass

Then Reb played me a Ja Rule freestyle to the song & he rocked it way better.

Eimz_T
03-14-2006, 12:49 PM
no i've never bought any g-unit release

Blackdove
03-14-2006, 01:35 PM
i bought GRODT in the first week too...i was also feeling in da club, many and blood hound..never really liked fiddy tho..always been a ja's fan.

ImFromNY
03-14-2006, 06:01 PM
i got 2 copies of it lol..

Koala
03-14-2006, 10:03 PM
I downloaded it. Never bought it. I got all them other Gunit cds too. I never bought them. I gave all of them away except beg fo mercy, grodt and the soundtract. I really wanna get back the young buck cd. I did like 50's cd power of a dollar though.

LOC
03-14-2006, 10:14 PM
to tha dude who sed he threw away his dre chronic 2001 wat a moron..and wat a goupie lol.

50 cent nor gunit had nething 2 do wit dat project...and no1 from tha after math was even beefin wit Ja or tha inc back then haha.

Ttown MC
03-15-2006, 05:07 PM
yea man the chronic was a masterpiece dres best work in the booth or outta it but the only g-unit release ive ever bought was banks on g-unit member i can stand

kayitosway954
03-19-2006, 08:03 AM
i bought i but later in 03 i broke it.......... on purpose....... and keep it in the case..... chk it out on my myspace

http://myspace.com/orlandoh

GUNS
03-19-2006, 10:00 AM
i buyed it , trew it away within a week .....no kidding about the last part , i might use it to put my unborn baby to sleep :p ......shit i better plug in a ll cool j album for my baby :eazy: :wub: :cool: ....

kasizzle
03-20-2006, 05:54 PM
i never listen ta g unit except best friend by 50 cuz it his hypociritcal song, him bein a bitch like he made fun of ja 4

kyleknick88
03-20-2006, 10:52 PM
hell no.. i hate 50 snithcin ass