PDA

View Full Version : more stuff what ja said on lil kim countdown

$aba
03-13-2006, 06:24 PM
03/13/06
11:07:16, Categories: Music News
Lil Kim Gets Help From Her Friends
Rapper Lil' Kim's famous friends are using a new documentary to slam those who helped jail the rapper for perjury and conspiracy.

Ja Rule and Freddy Foxx are among those offering their support to the incarcerated rap star in new reality TV special Lil' Kim: Countdown To Lockdown, which premiered on America's BET cable channel on Thursday.

And they're using the TV documentary, which counts down the days before Kim, real name Kimberly Jones, entered jail in Pennsylvania last September (05), to lash out at the rapper's former friends, who agreed to help authorities put her behind bars.

Ja Rule singles out former Lil' Kim associate Suif Jackson for his wrath after he was forced to appear as a witness under a government subpoena.

His testimony about a shooting incident in 2001 led to the rapper's incarceration - as it proved Kim had lied to a grand jury about the details of the incident.

In the film, Ja Rule blasts, "If you get a chance to watch this, I've still got love for you but you know what you did was f**ked up and I don't wanna hear about they subpoenaed you. Trust me, I go through it."
Fellow rapper Freddy Foxx adds, "They (Kim's former associates) blatantly told on her... They blatantly violated her."

Dermo
03-13-2006, 07:00 PM
ja is wasting his time getting involved in this tfp though

Baja_Ma_Dee
03-13-2006, 07:15 PM
Freddie Foxx?

That's my Nigga, That's Preme's nigga too which means he's prolly cool with The INC too

Good news

Props

Jdogg
03-14-2006, 05:47 AM
good newz, props

Jdogg
03-14-2006, 05:48 AM
least he down wit da inc

mfb
03-14-2006, 11:07 AM
good looking...

liltezr13