PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Fact About Chink ( He Gangsta)

AddictiveKronik
01-27-2006, 06:03 PM
MY BRO SAYS THAT SINCE HE GOT A TEARDROP UNDER HIS EYE IT PROBLY MEANS HE KILLED SUM1

k_kiss
01-27-2006, 06:26 PM
lol...

relentless
01-27-2006, 08:29 PM
LMFAO :laugh: :laugh:

the tear drop symbolises a great loss. such as the loss of a loved one. u got it the wrong way round. :laugh:

O-James
01-28-2006, 08:30 AM
think twas one of his best friends he lost
downn tha hood...every gangsta got tears to shed for hs nigga

holla!

Baja_Ma_Dee
01-28-2006, 11:19 PM
He earned his stripes & paid his dues before becoming a Producer/rapper.

He's shot allotta people. I'm not gonna say much but he put 50 Cent's former Detroit G-Unit member from the old days Waxamillion & Javoni The Don in the hospital with tones of bullets in them. Wax had 7 while Javoni had 5. Chink shot all the bullets.

Wax had that song I Ain't Got No Panties On which he released when he left G-Unit. He left after finding out 50 Cent was a snitch & a crack head.

50 suposibly isn't on crack anymore but he wasn't a dealer he was a guy who smoked all the crack he got fronted & then he started oweing money. He got locked up cause he was high on crack. He got put in boot camp & then he snitched on Jody Mack & got out early. He also took on staroids. So fuck 50,

Anyways Chink recived & message & he got wind that 50 was gonna write another confession about The INC & Preme. So Chink shot Waxamillino seven times. But Wax lived & moved back to Detroit & released I Ain't Got No Panties On.

The reasion why we know 50's a snitch is cause The feds still don't know about Un & Chazz Williams cause 50 Cent doesn't know about their affilliation & neither did Tah-Tah.

Connect the clues & it all proves that Preme has been snitched on mostly by E Money Baggs, Stretch (Of Live Squad), Prodigy (wrote writen confessions), Troy Outlaw, Half-A-Mil, 50 Cent, Tah-Tah (Former enployee), DJ Whokid, Alcamist, Tony Yayo, Jam Master Jay & other un inportant ass holes.

All snitches deserve to die & most of them are already dead.

Chink is a gang banger. He was always a present soldier at the places where Preme's soldiers hang. All the get togethers. He has a bad reputation just like DL Huglley Which makes it hard for them to get work. People are scared of him.

So Yes I wouldn't doubt Chink Snatana has killed someone. He was a killer before a producer.

He's one hard cat. So yes your presumtion is sadly corrent. Good 4 U.

GUNS
01-29-2006, 08:40 AM
wait a minute ....you say that Run DMC's Jam Master Jay is a snitch and that he waz killed for that ??

Dermo
01-29-2006, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by GUNS
wait a minute ....you say that Run DMC's Jam Master Jay is a snitch and that he waz killed for that ??

he was killed because he borrowed money off the wrong people and couldnt afford to pay them back

Baja_Ma_Dee
01-29-2006, 10:22 AM
He might have also barrowed money too but what reallly got him killed was he was waireing a wire.

The police the same people that he had trusted ended up narcing him out to the dealers he was suposed to be buying from

He may well of also barrowed money but that's only half of the story.

Mi2
01-31-2006, 12:01 AM
Chink Santana has song called Hold On out in Wcrydaz.com.He is real.
He also on Keyshia COle's VIdeo you kn ow that right?

relentless
01-31-2006, 12:36 AM
^he's on lots of songs, its like people are actin like chink and others like merc are new or sometin. hold on was on irv gotti presents the inc, which came out ages ago. chinks been on the last temptation, on a warriors words, he was on CMC est. 93, chapter 2, hes on a lot of inc stuff.

Bluck
01-31-2006, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Mi2
Chink Santana has song called Hold On out in Wcrydaz.com.He is real.
He also on Keyshia COle's VIdeo you kn ow that right?

Hold On is from I.G Presents The Inc LP, it was also featured round the end of Half Past Dead.

ALEXE
02-02-2006, 02:31 PM
Chink be a gangsta all he wants to, he's got my respect no matter what! No matter if he did kill JMJ, and if he'll shoot Diddy too, he'll become GOD to me :biggrin:
Anywayz, Ashanti must have a thing for dangerous ppl, cuz her album "Chapter 2" has an outro and 2 songs with Chink.
It's dope, no matter what, all his tracks are really gangsta.
Put it up!

mfb
02-03-2006, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by relentless27
^he's on lots of songs, its like people are actin like chink and others like merc are new or sometin. hold on was on irv gotti presents the inc, which came out ages ago. chinks been on the last temptation, on a warriors words, he was on CMC est. 93, chapter 2, hes on a lot of inc stuff.

yeah he worked a lot with the inc

ja calls him santana the god

and ig says my chink told me greatness is not what you accomplish is what you overcome...