PDA

View Full Version : Dragged On Freestyle (Draged Up Remake .....Freestyle before the real version)

GUNS
01-20-2006, 03:53 PM
ah shit is the mic on ..shit time to save MIO on 101 ...187 all tha way

(Freestyle)
guns is back like z-ro....shit i might shoot like a cowboy , i'm still refusing all that dro ...i'm still mio's homeboy//
i'm know for knocking your ass boy ...and i'm still refuse to say no , i'm still not changed like a defect toy//
fo death doe .....hell no..i shoot and buck a ho , everyone know i'm strapped on my row....shit i gotta eat this shit before i hit death row//
i'm saying fuck that bitch boy ....i'm hiting that amsterdam dro , i'm not offerin money ..i'm offerin way more dro//
drip..flop..drap ...please slapp that , uza fool for doing that//
shit fuck that hood-rat , i be callin 187 on the phone ....leaving og mafia sqaud haterz dead like a pussy hood rat//
and i'm still more money then problems , so when it comes to beef...i'm a problem//
i'm not living in america ..but i'm cool with cats in harlem , mather of fact ...diditn mase get kicked out of harlem//
i'm not in my best ..so excuse me for sounding not at my best , i might get a other bottle of vodka and get drunk without any rest//
i got a gun bigger then pamela's tits , so excuse me for freestyle...i'm only having screwz and bits//
so excuse me for the eighteen plus talk ..i waz talking about whipz , i'm sorry for wearing a lot blue .....i guese you could only wear that colour if you gang bang with crips//
and i'm still g kings n queens all day bitch , so excuse me for trowin up my chain like i'm ritch//
i'm not ritch or poor ...i'm more in to maiing pop songs for the kids , i dont give love to a witch ...i'm sorry but you snitch//
this is just a six ways change ...nah homie i lie'd ....i dont change , tupac allready said he waz hoping for a change//
just let me work on my own range , i'm aiming for big heads ..so i guese that's my aim range//
and one line after this to end with , i'm sorry for using my id to smcka you with my bit//
i kno ya aint scared ...but when i aim ya all shit , sorry miss ..excuse me ...but my name is guns gotti..and i'm about to shit ..i mean quit//

Just some freestyle shit .....just a drop before i drop my new drop in the weekend ....peace ya all

jinder
01-20-2006, 07:47 PM
and i'm still g kings n queens all day bitch , so excuse me for trowin up my chain like i'm ritch//

and i'm still more money then problems , so when it comes to beef...i'm a problem//

lol those 2 r ma fave lines
keep it up

GUNS
01-20-2006, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by jinder

lol those 2 r ma fave lines
keep it up

haha yeah ...i like it 2

i have more 2 come ......in a new drop 2morrow i will be trowin with tv show's like buffy , angel , charmed , csi , 24 , desperate housewives , tru calling (with Buffy star Eliza Dushku)