PDA

View Full Version : Bluck ur a fuckin moron!

LOC
01-02-2006, 07:32 PM
lmao...scribe is wack??....every1 i talk 2 in aussie luvs scribe! he when platz ova dere and hes wack lol...

(U let us win? Bahahahahaha we always kick ur fuckin azz in rugby, and da league (oh yes i really saw u guyz let us win) when they almost cried when u lost haha, and we didnt even have our strongest team on da field)

and so wat if da warriors didnt make it dis year (we got 1 NZ team against 12 other Aussie teams (which btw are made up mostly of NZ talent) in da cometition...da odds are 12 to 1 moron

And wtf u mean we jealous we aint down wit america we left da treaty wit america we aint get kicked out dunbass, we aint down fo nuclear war, and oh yes u guyz r sooo multi-culutral..is dat why u show mo luv 2 foriegners than u do ur own native ppl (abos) lol. Yeah u guyz r really up there man lol fuckin joke...NZ sends troops out 2 help out da war all da fuckin time...and donated wat we culd (which was a few mill AND ACTUAL HELP not signing no checks actually goin ova 2 do sumthin about it)

i culd sit here all day and give u reasons why australia are bitches (but why we two neighbouring countires...dat r always gon b down fo eachother, da two countries get along fine its jus da ppl who dont)

But at least we idepentend least we got an identity...all ya'll will eva b known fo is american lil lap dawgs (And dats how da muslims gon see it when they bomb u fukaz next and dont think they wont)

u guyz r butt hurt coz i sed i didnt like ur accents lol GET OVA IT! i culd give a fuck if u dont like my accent (like i really have 1 neway) we both have fuckin accents u idiot jus like americans have funny accents and europeans have funny accents. And u turned u argument into well australia dont like u neither blah blah, man i culd give a fuck less!!! I got sum Fam Out Black Town, And In Sydney, if i hated australia id b hatin them too...and u bitches come outta no where cryin sayin u wack man ur accent wack...

ur fuckin wack, UR WRONG U NEVA DROPPIN' IS PRECISILY DA POINT COZ DATS WAT BATTLE CORNER IS! GO BACK 2 DISCUSSING MURDER INC LIKE UR LIFE HAS ALWAYS DEPENDED ON! I AINT SEEN U CHECK DA CORNER EVA B4, MUSTVE HEARD BOUT WAT I SED AND COME ON 2 LET ME KNO HOW U FEEL...QUIT CATCHIN FEELINGZ U PUSSIES!

(ur the only two ppl out of 3 forums and like 50 or so replys to call me or my songs wack....and ur both australian idiots ass hurt coz i sed i aint like ur accent GROW UP! fuckin hataz lol)

GUNS
01-02-2006, 07:38 PM
* Neutral * * i wanna revive this board ..so it's the best if you got beef to diss a person instead of making text (Goes out 2 anyone)*

Peace

if you all wanna see this board gettin active ..then help me ...instead of puttin you anger on threads and not in lyrics

i let this stay open for now

LOC
01-02-2006, 07:43 PM
my bad guns but i dont wana make a diss i neva jus got 2 have my say in da last thread...and wat he sed was complete ignorant aussie bullshit lol.

i didnt even diss da aussie jus coz i dont like their accents they got all mad bout it lol

and like i care wat they think bout my audio, ive had mad offers from ppl all ova da statez 2 record audios wit em which will b up soon, and have major propz from every1 and not 1 has even commented on my accent...so like i give a fuck bout two ppl whove neva dropped or can even spit think.

Bluck
01-02-2006, 11:57 PM
man quit tryin to be the morale mutherfucker like you didnt start this shit, cause you did. So now Europeans and Americans have weird accents too huh? Shit must just be every other nation in the world but NZ that sounds weird. U always kick our ass in rugby lmao shit you musta been livin under in a cave and crawled out last year faggot. Odds have nothin to wit shit, if NZ was so good it shouldnt matter how many teams you got in the comp. The broncos always make it to the top 4, so wats the odds of that?lmao your comebacks are whack as fuck. The fact u can only get one team and all your players come ere to play speaks for itself. If NZ was so good they would have their players there, and if they comin here cause we got more money then that just makes them sellouts, now does it? I doubt you even play rugby your too busy tryin to be the next scribe i would lay your ass out in a game. I dont even see NZ in the olympic medal tally neither your so off the radar, just face it man ya'll aint shit compared to us in sport, wait till the Commonwealth games bitch.If we such pussies then you give me what NZ has accomplished that even compares to the kokada trail.You give me your source where we didnt send anyone over, you just pulled that shit outta ya head typed it up like you know but you obviously dont.Ur just one of them people that bitch all day 'oh america fucked up this' 'america fucked up that' bla bla bla shut the fuck up and stay bein ya 'own country' and mind yours then instead of bitchin, cause ya'll aint gonna do shit bout it. Did you know in our national conistitution that i states that NZ can become a state of Australia? lmao ya'll like our lil homie i got nothin but love for ya. So peace man you havent really had much of a comeback good try, next time you wanna address me pm me and we'll work this out aight. GUNS sorry for fuckin up ya section man, if LOC dont make it a public issue then we'll leave it at that.

LOC
01-03-2006, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by BLUCK
man quit tryin to be the morale mutherfucker like you didnt start this shit, cause you did. So now Europeans and Americans have weird accents too huh? Shit must just be every other nation in the world but NZ that sounds weird. U always kick our ass in rugby lmao shit you musta been livin under in a cave and crawled out last year faggot. Odds have nothin to wit shit, if NZ was so good it shouldnt matter how many teams you got in the comp. The broncos always make it to the top 4, so wats the odds of that?lmao your comebacks are whack as fuck. The fact u can only get one team and all your players come ere to play speaks for itself. If NZ was so good they would have their players there, and if they comin here cause we got more money then that just makes them sellouts, now does it? I doubt you even play rugby your too busy tryin to be the next scribe i would lay your ass out in a game. I dont even see NZ in the olympic medal tally neither your so off the radar, just face it man ya'll aint shit compared to us in sport, wait till the Commonwealth games bitch.If we such pussies then you give me what NZ has accomplished that even compares to the kokada trail.You give me your source where we didnt send anyone over, you just pulled that shit outta ya head typed it up like you know but you obviously dont.Ur just one of them people that bitch all day 'oh america fucked up this' 'america fucked up that' bla bla bla shut the fuck up and stay bein ya 'own country' and mind yours then instead of bitchin, cause ya'll aint gonna do shit bout it. Did you know in our national conistitution that i states that NZ can become a state of Australia? lmao ya'll like our lil homie i got nothin but love for ya. So peace man you havent really had much of a comeback good try, next time you wanna address me pm me and we'll work this out aight. GUNS sorry for fuckin up ya section man, if LOC dont make it a public issue then we'll leave it at that.

i didnt even read ne of dat bullshit coz u prove ur a fuckin idiot from da 1st two lines...u do realize rugby and rugby league are TWO DIFFERENT SPORTS RIGHT! u dumb shit...we've always been betta at RUGBY than u is wat i sed...And I Neva Sed Warriors Are Da Greatest Team...Tha NZ International ruby league Team Beat U Guyz In Da Tri Nations DumbAss, READ WAT I SAY B4 U REPLY!

How da fuck did i start dis huh? all i sed was i dont like australian accents (of course i dont sound weird to me idiot, jus like ya'll dont think u sound whinney but u do) and yes americans and english hav accents (EVERY WHERE IN DA WORLD HAS ACCENTS EVEN PLACES IN AMERICA, LIKE BOSTON ACCENT, TEXAS, NEW YORK ACCENTS ETC)

And if u aint one of them they all sound wierd to somebody! (DATS ALL I FUCKIN SED, I DIDNT MOCK AUSTRALIA I JUS SED I DONT LIKE THEY ACCENTS THEY ANNOY ME)

AND SOLO COME ON LIKE FUCK U SHEEP FUCKER, BLAH BLAH AUSSIE HATES NZ TOO..SO I DEFENDED MYSELF..AND I STARTED DIS SHIT??? CMON NOW, U CAME OUTTA NO WHERE WIT UR REPLY MAN IVE NEVA SEEN U IN HERE B4 WAT MADE U COME DID U HAVE A SIX SENSE SUM1 WAS TALKIN BOUT AUSSIE OR SUM SHIT!...I AINT TRYNA B DA NEXT NUFFIN...FUCK A SCRIBE LMAO...IM DOIN MY OWN THANG.

Bluck
01-03-2006, 06:59 AM
pm'd u man, like i said fuck it this shit is stupid and i aint proud of it so its all love man.

Summer_heat
01-03-2006, 12:33 PM
lol. boys... i cant n neva will get em!
neways, yall b real, ery1 gonna rep where they from, r else they sad!
so y did yall make such a comotion bout it.
n ya cant diss neitha them places! i like Scribe, he got a gud flow, original as shyt.
but Australlia... wot can i say i been watchin Home n Away since i can member! from them ol' days, wen ery1 in ma fam used to watch it, but now its like im tha only 1 who does. lol. plus i like australlia, def gonna go on hols there 1 time r anotha.

GUNS
01-03-2006, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Summer_heat
lol. boys... i cant n neva will get em!
neways, yall b real, ery1 gonna rep where they from, r else they sad!
so y did yall make such a comotion bout it.
n ya cant diss neitha them places! i like Scribe, he got a gud flow, original as shyt.
but Australlia... wot can i say i been watchin Home n Away since i can member! from them ol' days, wen ery1 in ma fam used to watch it, but now its like im tha only 1 who does. lol. plus i like australlia, def gonna go on hols there 1 time r anotha.

Autralia N New Zealand are both nice , i should buy a lot sun protection if it's damn hot there hahaha

my Bro wanna travel 2 NZ ...cuz he likes Peter Jackson's Movie's (Lord Of The Rings , King Kong)

LOC
01-04-2006, 12:22 AM
haha fo real summa, but me and bluck have settled our differences man to man.

close dis thread guns

Enemy
01-04-2006, 01:47 AM
lmao

whoaaa whoaaa this thread went haywire...yo scribe r cool i like there flow i have there cd's n shit and i bump it but allotta people don't like scribe....oh well....but u know whats better than NZ hip hop AUSSIE HIP HOP hahahaha that shit is dope but naa NZ shit is kool 2

I can't believe people r calling this beef lmao....this is nothing...i laugh at ur beef thread and exit from MIO

relentless
01-04-2006, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by LOC
lmao...scribe is wack??....every1 i talk 2 in aussie luvs scribe! he when platz ova dere and hes wack lol...

(U let us win? Bahahahahaha we always kick ur fuckin azz in rugby, and da league (oh yes i really saw u guyz let us win) when they almost cried when u lost haha, and we didnt even have our strongest team on da field)

and so wat if da warriors didnt make it dis year (we got 1 NZ team against 12 other Aussie teams (which btw are made up mostly of NZ talent) in da cometition...da odds are 12 to 1 moron

And wtf u mean we jealous we aint down wit america we left da treaty wit america we aint get kicked out dunbass, we aint down fo nuclear war, and oh yes u guyz r sooo multi-culutral..is dat why u show mo luv 2 foriegners than u do ur own native ppl (abos) lol. Yeah u guyz r really up there man lol fuckin joke...NZ sends troops out 2 help out da war all da fuckin time...and donated wat we culd (which was a few mill AND ACTUAL HELP not signing no checks actually goin ova 2 do sumthin about it)

i culd sit here all day and give u reasons why australia are bitches (but why we two neighbouring countires...dat r always gon b down fo eachother, da two countries get along fine its jus da ppl who dont)

But at least we idepentend least we got an identity...all ya'll will eva b known fo is american lil lap dawgs (And dats how da muslims gon see it when they bomb u fukaz next and dont think they wont)

u guyz r butt hurt coz i sed i didnt like ur accents lol GET OVA IT! i culd give a fuck if u dont like my accent (like i really have 1 neway) we both have fuckin accents u idiot jus like americans have funny accents and europeans have funny accents. And u turned u argument into well australia dont like u neither blah blah, man i culd give a fuck less!!! I got sum Fam Out Black Town, And In Sydney, if i hated australia id b hatin them too...and u bitches come outta no where cryin sayin u wack man ur accent wack...

ur fuckin wack, UR WRONG U NEVA DROPPIN' IS PRECISILY DA POINT COZ DATS WAT BATTLE CORNER IS! GO BACK 2 DISCUSSING MURDER INC LIKE UR LIFE HAS ALWAYS DEPENDED ON! I AINT SEEN U CHECK DA CORNER EVA B4, MUSTVE HEARD BOUT WAT I SED AND COME ON 2 LET ME KNO HOW U FEEL...QUIT CATCHIN FEELINGZ U PUSSIES!

(ur the only two ppl out of 3 forums and like 50 or so replys to call me or my songs wack....and ur both australian idiots ass hurt coz i sed i aint like ur accent GROW UP! fuckin hataz lol)

Im sorry, but i gotta end this (if it aint already). its pointless and immature squabling over a country u dont really understand, like-wise im not gona say anyhitng bout new zealand.

ps i really dont like scribe, he has only one decent song (dreaming). savage is aight tho. new zealand is better at rugby yes, oz get over it, :laugh: its in their genetics to have a better build for the game. dont call australia americas lapdogs, thatd be our president, and yes hes a fuckin moron, just like most presidents. no more hate on both sides, R.I.P. to this argument. PEACE :biggrin:

Enemy
01-04-2006, 01:49 AM
i couldn't give a fuck about country racism or shit....i am repping Australia till the end coz thats where i am from so deal with it

LOC
01-04-2006, 02:52 AM
thanks fo ur guyz inputs

payce

Enemy
01-05-2006, 06:21 AM
lol i must admitt i want something exciting to happen on here, its really boring atm