PDA

View Full Version : buddens and game

relentless
01-02-2006, 04:42 PM
how did that beef start and does anyone notice game stole buddens flow

Dermo
01-02-2006, 07:14 PM
i think budden was jus jealous game walked into a clique that would guarantee him world wide fam where as budden strugled to push 500,000 units.

Blackdove
01-06-2006, 11:41 AM
are they still beefing?

joeliz
01-11-2006, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Dermo
i think budden was jus jealous game walked into a clique that would guarantee him world wide fam where as budden strugled to push 500,000 units.
yeah game sold over 4 mill and his olny went gold.

Nacho1
01-12-2006, 02:31 PM
They still beefing but Game is done with it cuzz he has bigger fish to fry (bitch 50!!), on that Beef III Game talks about it.

Call me crazy but GAME is doing his thing.......feeling his style and what he is bringing to the game. That sTop sNitchin sTop Lyin mixtape is BANANNAZ......CRAZYYYYYYYYYY! Murdering 50 snitch, GGGGUNoT

Dermo
01-12-2006, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by joeliz

Originally posted by Dermo
yeah game sold over 4 mill and his olny went gold.

game hasnt sold 4mill :roll: and the beef started long b4 his album was released.

relentless
01-12-2006, 09:19 PM
i found out why, its coz 50 cent put joe buddens on the "step ur game up" section in XXL (the 50th edition where 50 was guest editor). then buddens and game collaboed on some track and buddens came after game dowplaying g-unit. from there game took offence (coz he was a clown) and was left abondonned in that beef, coz hardly anyone else responded from g-unit. its basically over now tho coz they on the same side.

Dermo
01-12-2006, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by relentless27
i found out why, its coz 50 cent put joe buddens on the "step ur game up" section in XXL (the 50th edition where 50 was guest editor). then buddens and game collaboed on some track and buddens came after game dowplaying g-unit. from there game took offence (coz he was a clown) and was left abondonned in that beef, coz hardly anyone else responded from g-unit. its basically over now tho coz they on the same side.

i actualy remember that now it was a dj envy mixtape track thats why budden was on it :laugh: