PDA

View Full Version : The Carter-Ette

Chyna_Doll
12-29-2005, 05:56 PM
The Carter-ette

What would really make this nigga want Roam? Doggie, don't get enough pussy at home? Betray me for a skinny ass chick, So now like the Grave Ghost Fuck it, I got a Bone To Pick

So while you waste time on waist time, I'm leaving like Road Runner to Chase mine, And it don't matter if you whine
Cause Trust I've already witnessed the Curve in your lines like a Dollar Sign

The Only Way You Driving Lyrics Is by Being a Ghost Rider, Cause From The Spirit Of This Brook Crook, Trust lil bitch, you not a fighter, but I'm all-nighter, Sparking all Your Ends wit No Lighter

I can't throw of the scent, my nose runny, You should get an oscar for Acting funny, And Bug Ya Bunny, Send to shots to her tummy cause the things you don't fuck wit are my head, my nigga or my money

So Lil Nigga do your research, I blessed you more then sunday church, and I'm like a bird but sitting fly on that silver perch. All them bitches you fucked wit got so fickle. I see your tears trickle and suddenly shit start to tickle. Tell ya mans n em da story about how you left a dime for half a nickel. And I'm just suggesting, that you start to invest in, some more cash before left in some kind of mental testing. Cause your crime against me was worst then child molesting. Cheating on me with sum bitch who face look like it cause for protesting.

I mean, I'm heaven, so look where you been to? Your choices to cheat look like it requires someone to play a violin to. PLus ya shit so gentle

See I kept you up, kept ya little toe game up, And Now you wanna have that dumb bitch in my hummer truck? But how you stuck, Sliding on more thin ice then a hockey puck. You wanna fuck up my space, I'll have you start struck. You bout to get full deck fucking wit Lady LUck.

I'm Mother Nature On Cocaine, A hard Nut To Crack, The Heart oF Rap Is Back, And Oh MAYNE! I Got Forty. And I hit So Many Niggas Up wit taps, its like my guns is on AIM chat

YoungC4Lyfe
12-29-2005, 07:42 PM
about damn time chyna doll u doin thign good drop...i get to get on a callabo wit u...by da way u like my pic?

jinder
12-29-2005, 07:45 PM
i liked this, gud wordplay n multis, jus dunno what r who its about lol

"You bout to get full deck fucking wit Lady LUck."

i aint too sho on who she really is but u aint talkin bout that queeny chick is ya? r that jus some mo wordplay wit no relevance to her

Chyna_Doll
12-30-2005, 05:52 PM
No its not about that chick.

The entire drop is just to a guy who cheated.

D.M.A.
12-31-2005, 12:57 AM
yo this was alil diff but had sum good punches in there tho,I'm feelin it ma' keep doin ur thang.Been a min since I seen a drop of urs but this was kool...stayup ma'

Chyna_Doll
12-31-2005, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by YoungC4Lyfe
about damn time chyna doll u doin thign good drop...i get to get on a callabo wit u...by da way u like my pic?

yes cute pic