PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown Working On Next Album

demetrius
12-22-2005, 05:55 PM
Chris Brown, Blastro’s pick for Rookie of the Year, is getting a lot of attention for his debut album, Chris Brown, and Blastro’s Number One video of the week, “Run It.” Blastro is hearing reports that the teen performer is already hard at work on his next studio album, which could hit in late 2006 off of Jive Records.

“I’m trying to come up with a way that I can beat ‘Let Me Love You,’” the artist told Billboard.com. “Right now I’ve just been writing by myself. I’m trying to bring out more of who I am. A lot of times, artists go straight into working with other producers, but I want to start alone so I can figure out the direction I want to go in.”

Chris has frequently been compared to Usher, the reigning R&B/pop heartthrob who started out as a teen idol. Brown says he definitely has his own persona, but has plenty of respect for “Ursha.”

“Well, I like the comparisons but at the same time I wanna be known as my own self, like my own lane,” Chris said. “I don’t wanna be the next Usher, next Omarion, next Mario, I wanna be Chris Brown, feel me? Like he’s my homeboy now, like I actually got a chance to work on his new movie, it’s called In The Mix, the new movie, I’m on the soundtrack so I got a chance to work with him on that.”

arimah
01-07-2006, 09:56 PM
steups, i am not really on all this chris brown hype nah, sorry dey fadda

but if he floats your boat then go ahead

joeliz
01-11-2006, 05:16 PM
that great then he be every where i hope he get big but not like usher because im tried of usher but i must say he was doing the damn thing in 2004 and last year mariah was doing the damn thing then it in 2003 IT was Beyonce Year then 2002 was ashanti year. i think it is Chirs Bown year 2006 well all it know he better win best new artist for bet,mtv,vh1,vibe..ect