D. Groenland
12-06-2005, 01:30 PM
Me i'll be there bout half 9

Belgo
12-06-2005, 01:32 PM
holy mackeral

CopOnDr.Monkley
12-06-2005, 01:42 PM
ill be there much before that, hopefully early enough to claim a good seat. did you set up mario kart?

Belgo
12-06-2005, 01:56 PM
pfft no chance, maybe later, im in a fifa mood, we did play a shit load of mario cart on sunday

Enemy
12-07-2005, 12:33 AM
whats with all the newbies

Bluck
12-07-2005, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by murda

nah its just the same retarded bunch from b4 like JD Dickslexic and Belgo and them, fuck em dont worry

Ps. FUCK VICENTE!

Enemy
12-07-2005, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by BLUCK

nah its just the same retarded bunch from b4 like JD Dickslexic and Belgo and them, fuck em dont worry

Ps. FUCK VICENTE!

dam wat those fags still doing here....

VICNETE time for u to leave...

Enemy
12-07-2005, 12:44 AM
vicnete ur wack :ohmy:

Belgo
12-07-2005, 04:58 AM

Ps. FUCK VICENTE!

I know you are but what am i

Dermo
12-07-2005, 09:15 AM

Ps. FUCK VICENTE!

dam wat those fags still doing here....

VICNETE time for u to leave...

why does it bother you guys what jd and co do its not like you's post in the general diss forum its really just them who make topics in here.

CopOnDr.Monkley
12-07-2005, 09:28 AM

Ps. FUCK VICENTE!

hey blucky, its been too long. Again youve resorted to genitalia related insults, I dont have to remind you what a boy who is obsessed with or loves male genitalia, or "the dick", is called. You know someone who loves the dick?

Dermo71
12-07-2005, 10:02 AM
I think I figured out why they dont like us. Its because we all know Dermo personally but they only get to talk to him over these forums and PM's and in some cases on msn. Its just jealousy is all.

Bluck
12-08-2005, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by jaded-anorexic

Ps. FUCK VICENTE!

hey blucky, its been too long. Again youve resorted to genitalia related insults, I dont have to remind you what a boy who is obsessed with or loves male genitalia, or "the dick", is called. You know someone who loves the dick?

your always gettin at me hard :roll:

D. Groenland
12-08-2005, 07:33 AM
I'm always at your aul wan hard.

Belgo
12-08-2005, 10:46 AM

Originally posted by jaded-anorexic

Ps. FUCK VICENTE!

your always gettin at me hard :roll:

nah , we respect you as being openly gay on this forum, its ok blucky