PDA

View Full Version : Ja Rule & Whyte Breed Song???

Lil' Blak-Jus 2
11-28-2005, 06:41 PM
Their was a time back in 2003-2004 when I was really angry with the 50 beef & I was sick of never hearing any Ja on the TV.

That's when I was watching Muaic Choises Rap which is only for Direct TV customers. Anyways a song came on by some artist named Whyte Breed & it featured Ja Rule.

I don't remember much about it but the song was great & since then I've haven't heard about it again.

I doubt anyone even know's what I'm talking about but hopefully someone can hook me up wuth the song.

At least tell me where I can buy it?

If so cool, If not then never mind.

Holla Back

k_kiss
11-28-2005, 06:42 PM
got no idea fam....never heard of dude....

Baja_Ma_Dee
11-28-2005, 06:50 PM
I seen a picture of This Whyte Breed with Caddillac Tah but I never heard or seen anything ells about this Whyte Breed.

Hopefully someone in hear know's something about it.

I'd like to hear it too.

Hope you come see me. I miss you nigga, I need someone to run some earins fo me.

For thoughs who don't know I ain't lazy I'm on hous arrest.

Hope you & Daisy Dukes get that site finished. I know I haven't contributed a page in a minute but I will.

Oh yeah & I say Holla Back, that's my thing, you copying me, I don't know if it was a mistake but that's what I say.

You say see ya or peace or peace out or until nextime but you don't say Holla Back unless your name is Baja.

:laugh: Naw I'm fuckin' wit cha.

do what you wanna do, ball how you wanna ball. That's how we roll........... & this is how we do.

Until next time, holla back, peace out, see ya

Dermo
11-28-2005, 08:00 PM
ok Beja enuf is euf with you posting under two names talking to yourself back and fourth i know you and lil' blak are the same two people and here is proof :

IP address in this post: 69.210.26.194 (adsl-69-210-26-194.dsl.lgtpmi.ameritech.net)
User: Baja_Ma_Dee

IP address in this post: 69.210.26.194 (adsl-69-210-26-194.dsl.lgtpmi.ameritech.net)
User: Lil' Blak-Jus 2

now they both match can you explain it cause every ip(there is more) under Lil Blak has been used under Beja, now if you claim to be two different people but yet keep posting on the same internet connection then why the conversations to each other sa if you never see each other ?

k_kiss
11-28-2005, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Dermo
ok Beja enuf is euf with you posting under two names talking to yourself back and fourth i know you and lil' blak are the same two people and here is proof :

now they both match can you explain it cause every ip(there is more) under Lil Blak has been used under Beja, now if you claim to be two different people but yet keep posting on the same internet connection then why the conversations to each other sa if you never see each other ?

exposed..

Baja_Ma_Dee
11-28-2005, 08:47 PM
What?????????

Lil' Blak-Jus 2
11-28-2005, 08:53 PM
We got the same connection split.

We both got the dame connection but diffrent computers. We both couldn't get connections so we found away Me, D-Bone, Lexi & Baja both found away to use the same connection on 4 diffrent connections

Lil' Blak-Jus 2
11-28-2005, 09:11 PM
4 computers, one connection.

We also use stollen credit cards on-line to pretect our identitlys.

Anyways, get a phone interview with Preme & ask us about both us us. Better yet ask him about Blood Money Entertainment. We fo' real.

We both got our own seprate entities but we frum the same gang.

I don't useually post hear. I useually post on streethop but laitly I've been wanting to try it hear. Instead I get some nerd saying some slick bullshit about same person shit???

All I can say is when we finally get on a Murder INC album, we'll both be on TV.

If you wanna meet us at the same time then that can be arranged.

We live in the same block radious. I'm a buisness man & I hardly get on-line but my buddy's on all the time.

Ya'll wanna discuse this then do so I'm just telling the people your trying to confuise the truth.

Or if ya'll wanna use the same connection at once then Email me & I'll try to explain step by step how to do it cause it's kids stuff.

Nfltitan09
11-28-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Lil' Blak-Jus 2
We also use stollen credit cards on-line to pretect our identitlys.

:ninja:

relentless
11-28-2005, 09:57 PM
...........BOOM!

Baja_Ma_Dee
11-28-2005, 10:41 PM
That's The Life We Live As Thugs

I'm paying the time fo' doing the crimes.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c114/Black-JusII/BloodMoneyEntertainment.jpg

My homie Black Jus is dead. Freaky Tah is dead, Buzz-Mc-Gizzy is dead, D.O. is dead, Killa Black is dead. Homo's dead, Bloodshed is dead, Slice is dead, Kadafi is dead, Gangsta Flip is dead, I'll Will is dead & so many more

CJ Gunnz still im the streets, threating DJ's, Promotors, CEO's, Executives & tons other with his Desert Eagle. I try to tell him not to do that shit but he woun't listen cause it's thug N Him. He alway's in the streets making a negative name for us.

I'm on-line promoting us.

Daisy Duke's is promoting us in Hollywood.

D-Bone is promoting us in Queens, Jack-Town, Harlem, Brookyln & The Bronx & many other places. A true White nigga running all the blocks & he originated in Michigan but Black Jus said the word & I tracked him down &picked him up & brought him to New York & I went with him to purchrase his first Smiff N Wessen

D-Bone's girl Lexi is crazzy as fuk. She originated in Reno New York, ran away from here foster parent & moved in with a relative in Ann Arbor Michigan. The relative got raided & Lexi ended up in Juvi. Got outta Juvi moved to Jack-Town & met D-Bone & they've been hustleing ever since.

Poetic-1 comes from California. He's released some Compilations commercially. You can still order them from your local CD store. Poetic-1 met Black-Jus who introduced him to me & we made him one of our newest members.

Lil' Black-JusII is the str-8 Hood Nigga with buisness smarts that keep's us all together.

Me I was born into a family of Drug Deallers & I eventually had to do it on my own.

At first we were buisness, then drug deallers, then crooks, then Me & JusII both got into trouble. JusII & me both got locked up. Me for Three months & JusII for 8 months.

Now JusII is off parol & I'm on house arrest.

I'm the on-line nigga, D-Bone's the world wide hood nigga, Poetic-1 is our westcoast sound, Lexi's the finachal one, CJ the pistol popping mad man & JusII is the hood nigga/dealler/producer/buisness man/Partyer & the one getting shit done.

Since I started fucking with him when we were real young, I've met so many famous rapper's all ya'll wish you could meet all from JusII.

You can say what you wanna say about me but JusII is my 3 homie. Anybody's gotta problem wit him then they gotta problem wit me too.

Say what you wanna say but when I get off house Arrest it's gonna be me & him 247 in the streets. No computer. No internet. No nothing just strait business & partying.

I know most of you people over sees don't understand me but I ain't no geek. I never had a Middle School education. I've just tooken this computer thing up cause I have nothing ells to do.

I learned quickly that kinda news no matter how hard you can proove it is useless without a website that's already posted it.

I'm prolly the only one hear who's ever met Gotti. Any of ya'll ever met Mic G, Rule, Caddy, BC, O-1, J Mack, Shanti, CB, Jaz-O, Coke, Newz, Littles & so many more I can't even beigin to list.

I don't even no why I'm saying this. I just hope two or three people out their understand me.

If nt then I'm in the wrong form. I thought I'd meet other New York Hood Niggas who are giveing their love to MI. I'm just like all ya'll only when I'm in the steets I'm acctually meeting the people ya'll isten to & vibe other.

I know alot's changed since the Crime Partners Days but soon enough Me, Gotti & everyone ellse will be outta trouble & back in the steets making that gangsta rap.

Blood Money isn't just a production team it's a movement.

Anyone who want's to be down wit our movement & Supreme's movement can visted JusII's up coming site.

I've only contributed one page to the site but I've read allot of the stuff on it & it's really informative.

The website has a problem with posting pic's in random places so their's allotta links to Jus2's photobucket which is full of crazy shit.

I hope many of you will enjoy it. I promis I'll give you a link when it's finished.

Holla Bac... Mather of fact don't holla just listen & then say whatever.

Nfltitan09
11-28-2005, 11:14 PM
For all the people that been haten on these two guys today I just want to say I truly beleave them. While there claims do seem amazing to us, their telling the truth. While they haven't been here that long, in the few posts they've made, they have made a bigger impact than 90% of people here. although I don't live in NY I do live in america, this is how it is here, its different then that overseas. Personaly I can't wait tell the website lauches so that all questions will be put to rest! :cool:

Westside
11-29-2005, 08:01 AM
Shit this looks like a fairy tail :laugh:

Murda4Life
11-29-2005, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Dermo

lol i been knowing this since day one really cant understand why everyone buys all this bs hes post but whateva

mfb
11-29-2005, 12:06 PM
regardless of who they r , what they say , let's just wait till their site come online and then we ll see if they'r fake or not...and any1 is incocent untill proven guilty... :laugh:

hope they sayin the truth so that we can get insider info from MURDER INC...

IT'S MURDAAHHHH

Westside
11-29-2005, 03:48 PM
If you so gangsta why you spend so much time on the Internet ooo i know why you are Internet Thugzz just like Daz :laugh:

Lil' Blak-Jus 2
11-29-2005, 03:55 PM
What mo' can I say. House arrest is a bitch. I'm glad I got off easy with some small time probaition.

Ahmed
11-29-2005, 06:23 PM
fags

Koala
11-29-2005, 11:28 PM
Wow. Thats some retarded shit. Cant a gangsta use the internet? Cant a gangsta have spare time? And why does everyone care so much if they the same dudes. hey atleast they post some good information sometimes.

Enemy
11-30-2005, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Lil' Blak-Jus 2
What mo' can I say. House arrest is a bitch. I'm glad I got off easy with some small time probaition.

Originally posted by Ahmed
fags

Originally posted by Koala
Wow. Thats some retarded shit. Cant a gangsta use the internet? Cant a gangsta have spare time? And why does everyone care so much if they the same dudes. hey atleast they post some good information sometimes.

amatures :roll:

Westside
11-30-2005, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by Koala
If a Gangsta is on the net he cant be in the street to do there gangsta thing.
So you probally Internet Gangsta that got there dreams to much in yo head.

Baja_Ma_Dee
12-07-2005, 02:53 PM
Trouble, That's all I got to say is trouble. I'm, in trouble JusII was in trouble. We got snitched on by some nigga I don't even know named Blank Check. Blank Check snitched on us & or recording studio got raited. That's the truth. JusII got jail. I got jail & house arrest.

I took the fall & now I can't legally be anywere but my house.

And fuck who ever said fags. I'm still getting pussy visits courtasy of my homies who round up hoes to keep my spirits up.

You get busted wtih three pounds in your studio & one in your honda & then talk shit bitch.

Fuck you westside we here on the eastside & we don't give a fuck.

I'm on-line occupating my spair time while I wait to get my tever removed. You Bitch.

Westside
12-07-2005, 07:51 PM
Shit faggot eat a dick i luv the east.
But you faggot need to shut the hell up.

You aint gangsta dude cause else you wouldin been on the net.

Imagine if Preme, Suge, Tookie and other gangsta where on this board(that will never happend).

Baja you aint nothin but a internet thug ya bitch.

Shit you also disrespecting the west 4 what fake mothafuckaaa :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are a fat fuck that spends his time 24/7 a day on the net :laugh: :laugh:

Cheddar
12-07-2005, 09:42 PM
nobody can judge i anotha!

Cheddar
12-07-2005, 09:43 PM
nobody can judge i anotha!
Yo, we're on the same team

Cheddar
12-07-2005, 09:43 PM
nobody can judge 1 anotha!
Yo, we're on the same team