PDA

View Full Version : 50 cent's get rich or die trying flopped

djchopsuey
11-14-2005, 09:15 PM
it debut number 4 at the box office and only made a lil over $12 million.

hahah what a loser. after all of that promotion from mtv and bet he still flopped. i wonder what he gotta say about this

relentless
11-15-2005, 02:25 AM
lol yeh, 12 mill short of the mark and was beaten by some chiken little movie.

relentless
11-15-2005, 02:28 AM
After releasing his autobiography, "From Pieces to Weight," 50 Cent is now creating his own book line, called G-Unit Books, as a joint venture with MTV/ Pocket Books. The street fiction, which will be in the form of hip-hop novellas and graphic novels, will feature members of the G-Unit as characters. The first novella, which will be written by Nikki Turner, will be released in 2007. ...

mtv.com

hahahahah talk about over saturated. like chirs and preme said, curtis will be doin macaroni and cheese adds pretty soon.

Rolfsma
11-15-2005, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by relentless27
After releasing his autobiography, "From Pieces to Weight," 50 Cent is now creating his own book line, called G-Unit Books, as a joint venture with MTV/ Pocket Books. The street fiction, which will be in the form of hip-hop novellas and graphic novels, will feature members of the G-Unit as characters. The first novella, which will be written by Nikki Turner, will be released in 2007. ...

mtv.com

hahahahah talk about over saturated. like chirs and preme said, curtis will be doin macaroni and cheese adds pretty soon.

lmao.

Well, and MTV smells the money again mayn, they doing movies with 50, and now books... When will this 50 mania stop

k_kiss
11-15-2005, 09:16 AM

mtv.com

lmao..

StreetTeeth
11-15-2005, 03:15 PM

mtv.com

Ain't no street cats read

zemben
11-15-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by djchopsuey
it debut number 4 at the box office and only made a lil over $12 million.

hahah what a loser. after all of that promotion from mtv and bet he still flopped. i wonder what he gotta say about this

It's not really a flopped movie. A movie flopped when it doesnt give back the movie used for the budget...

So far, the movie made like $18 millions since it opened on a wednesday...

The question thats needs an answer is HOW MUCH WAS THE BUDGET OF THE MOVIE??

It didnt flop, it just didnt meet some people's expectations and YEAH , there was a lot of commercials about it...

I'm going to watch it this week end!

joeliz
11-16-2005, 12:42 PM
i didn't go see it. my friend was like he seen it two times. my sister said the movie was arigth but wasn't that great.

zemben
11-16-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by joeliz
i didn't go see it. my friend was like he seen it two times. my sister said the movie was arigth but wasn't that great.

I just want the story, thats it cuz I know 50 can't act

joeliz
11-18-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by zemben

he really can act he was just being himself in the movie it is base on his life.

zemben
11-18-2005, 12:38 PM

Originally posted by zemben

he really can act he was just being himself in the movie it is base on his life.

But being an actor isn't about what you do in a movie, it's how you do it, the way you do it, emotions involved, thats why I like Denzel. and yeah, 50 aint on Denzel's level but He acts but He is an OK actor, if u ask me

djchopsuey
11-18-2005, 10:55 PM
50 wid his mouth all fucked up its really hard to tell cuz whether he can really act or not cuz he got the same expression on his face on the time.

k_kiss
11-18-2005, 11:01 PM
he cant act....he looked like a clown in the movie...shame on me for watchin it