PDA

View Full Version : What it is Part II

spadez
10-27-2005, 05:58 AM
Rip think I'ma slow down if they ignore my post, we been here before, I'm hard to ignore like Loc,
by the way what up cuz, keep dumpin on these bustas til they feel 'real' like Coke,
maybe ASAP should cahnge they name to 'Salem' how I 'burn em at the stake' with toast,
I'ma for really blow, from PA with 'brotherly love' and Im a 'Philly pro' so now ya'll really know,
that I'm not gonna stop til I got more '0s' than a box of Cheerios, now thats serious bucks,
take my style and 'run' like Gump, I smile when the four dump, pile ya corpse in my trunk,
Chyna I get all the dickrydin 'gets you off', when I get 'physical' best to 'grab ya balls and cough',
your brain 'stuffed' with shit like Nana bra with socks, we on a 'highway to hell' and I'm pullin out all 'stops',
'Another One Bites the Dust' as far as this 'Queen' goes, you got a strong mouth but weakness in flows,
Cain should be Hudini cause 'now you see him now you dont', meet in battle bet you wont,
similar to 'Cell Blocks' I got endless 'bars', was that a 0ne-two punch, betta pull ya guard,
I'll school ya squad, put holes in your hot rod, then see the Mobb rise from the fog,
most my connects fron 'the zoo', not lions, tigers, and bears, but Zooyork wher you fire, peel tire, and split shares,
they 'split heirs', not folicles but triggers when tricks dare to dodge a crew of true cash getters,
I deliver 'iron pills' to YoungC, chump please, sittin on the couch slouched like Al Bundy,
I leave the club shit-faced you leavin shit-stains in ya undies, trust me,
leave ya hairline 'pulled back' like scrunchies, too many peices to replace like humptey dumptey,
three days in the cut you start to smell funky, I be in Miami when they throw ya in the 'meat wagon', punk please,
Cell Block Mobb still on top, sell rocks like stocks, recop them glocks and pop up on your block,
do it to your crew then drop the top, reset the gameclock, then do like the Vikings and run a train on the yhat....

thats what the fuck I'm talkin bout.....cheeeaaaa.....you lil punk ass ma fuckas try your lil games...I know ya'll see me.......I know ya'll dont want none, cuz you'll get sonned and thats word......Cell Block Mobb 2005 we gon finish this shit out strong...stay up.....what up Jahatah....what up Inc...I see ya'll...gotta holla at ya through the verses dig...time issssss money....so I'm out......

JaTahChild01
10-27-2005, 02:22 PM
haha yo we back in this bitch. The roster is off the shelf for real son. We on some real death row shit right now cuz we got that legendary roster. Niggaz is scared and i know spadez got like 52 reasons why these niggaz should die lol u feel me?Stay up nigga

LOC
10-27-2005, 06:29 PM
Rip think I'ma slow down if they ignore my post, we been here before, I'm hard to ignore like Loc,

:cool:Thanks fo da shoutout spadez cuzo, this drop was nice sum nice flow, structure a lil off, punches and disses were nice and most importantly 4 dis type of diss its nice and short and to da point

payce

RipPrincess
10-27-2005, 07:19 PM
your brain 'stuffed' with shit like Nana bra with socks, we on a 'highway to hell' and I'm pullin out all 'stops',

Thats all niggas talk about. This is the big personal that passed from Loc to fluxx to nick and nack. Its like...ok...and i could still make you, your daddy and your granddaddy cum in they lap. I still look better then any bitch you ever got wit. Come up with new material. The metaphor was 2nd rate too.

Niggas is sounding so repetitive.

LOC
10-27-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by RipPrincess

Thats all niggas talk about. This is the big personal that passed from Loc to fluxx to nick and nack. Its like...ok...and i could still make you, your daddy and your granddaddy cum in they lap. I still look better then any bitch you ever got wit. Come up with new material. The metaphor was 2nd rate too.

Niggas is sounding so repetitive.

so true cats iz always re-doin my concepts lol its all good tho...its true nana ur flat lol (im not bein mean) im jus sayin so its a personal like CKari told me every diss he made 2 loc was sum NZ crocadile hunter shit which u, cain and chyan used 2 use also and i was like lol doesnt it get old ya'll iz recyclin and he was like nah its a personal so i duno i think personally like u nana GET SUMTHIN NEW! i kno i did...

As fo da drop again my fav line gotta be dis

'Another One Bites the Dust' as far as this 'Queen' goes, you got a strong mouth but weakness in flows,
Cain should be Hudini cause 'now you see him now you dont', meet in battle bet you wont,

^^^lol this was funny to me

anyway all in all like i sed nice drop, keep em comin and like dis keep em short!

spadez
10-28-2005, 04:30 PM
thanks for the love ya'll even you Nana......feel me...its all good....whatup Jahtah...I'm a pm that collabo to you soon cuz....peace

Dissaholic
10-29-2005, 06:31 PM
another tight drop from my nigga spadez.

CELL BLOCK GOT THIS BITCH LOCKED!

Cain_&_Able
10-30-2005, 05:42 PM
This motherfucker is lying his ass off. I'm scared to battle you? Lol....Chyna Ko'd you so you should expect the same from everyone else in Ripset. Don't play yourself.

As for this drop. Your punches were fluid. Your punches should be solid. They had a nice flow to them, but in the end they all could be used for filler material by me. I speak da truth. -1

Chyna_Doll
10-30-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Cain_&_Able
This motherfucker is lying his ass off. I'm scared to battle you? Lol....Chyna Ko'd you so you should expect the same from everyone else in Ripset. Don't play yourself.

As for this drop. Your punches were fluid. Your punches should be solid. They had a nice flow to them, but in the end they all could be used for filler material by me. I speak da truth. -1

flow is all he got cause the punches are weak. Its all recycled shit that I've heard before. He dissing people that each of us could reply with something that word for word would bury this, but we not even moved enough to do so...which is sad because I wasted my time writing a reply for the likes of Focus....this was overall a stupid move to me and the punches weren't insulting but the lack of material in the punches were insulting. We deserve better.

spadez
11-01-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Cain_&_Able

one last time...Chyna=no K.O. it was 5-2, get ya facts strait before you start runnin ya yips pussy....