PDA

View Full Version : Back in the Day



JaRuleNL
10-20-2005, 10:29 AM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0007UDC8A.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I watched the movie.. it was a nice movie..
but strange story..
and ja was nice in the movie.. a real gangsta ;)..

between 1 and 10.. i give the movie a 4..(because of the strange story)..

and you guys? what you think?(if you watched the movie)

vicente
10-20-2005, 11:08 AM
ohh thanks...not yet it had seen the cover :cool:

zemben
10-20-2005, 01:38 PM
I saw the movie...

I'm not trying to insult but if the story is strange, maybe u didnt really understand it...

ja had to choose between the pastor's daughter and the street life... Ving wanted him to follow the street life but he was in love... Ving got him in trouble for things he didnt do...

Cant remember the whole story but it's basically it

vicente
10-20-2005, 02:03 PM
who has seen the film??....that it seems to you??....I cannot see it, so that the film has not arrived at my country

zemben
10-20-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by vicente
who has seen the film??....that it seems to you??....I cannot see it, so that the film has not arrived at my country

maybe not yet

bad_k
10-20-2005, 02:46 PM
this movie was deep, maybe too deep for everybody to understand, i loved this movie

vicente
10-20-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by zemben

Originally posted by vicente
who has seen the film??....that it seems to you??....I cannot see it, so that the film has not arrived at my country

maybe not yet

no, the film will not arrive here

Eimz_T
10-20-2005, 03:46 PM
i loved it! maybe i'm a little biased, but there was a brilliant twist in it!

vicente
10-20-2005, 04:33 PM
ja does of good in the film??

Blackdove
10-20-2005, 04:56 PM
i have not seen that movie yet man.

vicente
10-20-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by mamadu
i have not seen that movie yet man.

why no?

Koala
10-20-2005, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by zemben
I saw the movie...

I'm not trying to insult but if the story is strange, maybe u didnt really understand it...

ja had to choose between the pastor's daughter and the street life... Ving wanted him to follow the street life but he was in love... Ving got him in trouble for things he didnt do...

Cant remember the whole story but it's basically it

Yea basically what he said. The movie is tight. The storyline is easy to follow. You just gotta listen to what everyone says in it. Especially Ja's father in the movie. He basically sums it up

Newbold
10-21-2005, 06:18 AM
da film is good and the story is simple 2 understand its say's it on the cover but ja is good in dis film and da film overall is good

vicente
10-21-2005, 07:04 AM
ja makes good films....my favourite is the fast and the furious

damurderous
10-21-2005, 08:39 AM
i havent seen it yet but i want to
anyone know when its going to come out i the uk

zemben
10-21-2005, 11:23 AM
Since it was an indie movie, i dont think it will be released worldwide

vicente
10-21-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by zemben
Since it was an indie movie, i dont think it will be released worldwide

no,in my country no

zemben
10-21-2005, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by vicente

Originally posted by zemben
Since it was an indie movie, i dont think it will be released worldwide

no,in my country no

that's what i meant

vicente
10-21-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by zemben

Originally posted by vicente

Originally posted by zemben
Since it was an indie movie, i dont think it will be released worldwide

no,in my country no

that's what i meant

lol...already

Baja_Ma_Dee
10-21-2005, 07:32 PM
I can't wait to see Horeson.

relentless
10-21-2005, 07:58 PM
it has been released worlwide, it came out here in australia like 2 months ago.

Murda_C2
10-22-2005, 11:05 PM
I rented this movie a lonnng time ago, the week it came out and it was the best i ever saw Ja rule acting...I also think this is his best movie becuasie he's in almost every scene unlike Fast & furious withc is my fav. movie and half past dead...It's one of my favorite movies now and the story is very complicated ina good way and its very clever..I give the movie a 9.5 out of 10

Newbold
10-23-2005, 07:07 PM
da film is out in da uk u can find it about

vicente
10-24-2005, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by relentless27
it has been released worlwide, it came out here in australia like 2 months ago.

no, in Spain it will not leave....here now they are announcing the one of 50